Posts by Chicledefresa

............................ ..... ...... ... ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .... .. ..

Look at this is that simple you want to know because I think the game is going to die soon.
    1-There are hackers everywhere that throws legal players to continue playing.
    2-There are bots all over the fucking maps something that also takes away the urge to play people,
    3- I've seen cashers say that they donated no more because the game is going to die.
    4- I have seen how in my guild of 30 or 40 that had now play 5 daily and decreasing yesterday we were 2.
    5-With looking at the empty channels that are already you will tell me.
    I already report to 2 players for using cheat engine or some external program and look where they still play. Also report the bots that are going to auction and you see people with 40 red u70 stones and step of taking photos of that is as simple as going to auction and see it as the very idiots put it at crazy prices . I've seen people say that they gave stones if you joined their guild since they had bots. And this is how most people who are still playing see that they do not ban the hackers because they use hacks as simple as that if you can not beat your enemy joins him. He has seen on tatami that he uses bugs or hacks without worrying about a possible report or anything. It is that simple because in school the teacher has to control the child who is behaving badly because he has to scold him so that others will learn that this it is wrong. Well here it does not happen that nobody does anything and that is why hackers are increasing more

Why specifically test it with me. You'll be waiting a long time since i'm visiting family until the end of Christmas.

If you're so intent on testing it some more go ask a few friends or guild mates if you have any and record that. Not that you need to since we've all already shared that it's not a bug or a hack. i'm not going to bother trying to reason with you on this issue anymore because you're stubborn and refusing to listen to us trying to put your mind at ease.

I prefer dont lose my time in a game that will die soon

I see that you have nothing to do since you waste your time answering me in all the pots so I wait for you in ch4 on tatami and we check it

I understand his arguments but I do not accept them coming from someone who is never for tatami since at least I have never seen any "Cosmos" on tatami and if so sure is his arguments that it costs him to test it with me on tatami

Believe me i'm not aggressive :love: :D:D:thumbsup:

Chicledefresa,
    I have full +15. Than you mean I'm abusing the bug !? if not, Who is Who?
    If you know how to bug +15, please teach me and REPORT TO DANEOS !! Otherwise your speech is a cancer, make players quit the game.

there was a bug that with stones u21 you could upgrade a item lvl 70

1- The Guy used double punch on you....which is a quick attack in consideration.
    2- PicoloverdeBr didn't use his Bold Strike on you. When Activating Bold Strike, you automatically face the target's position.... he never faced your direction....in fact, if you look at the right side of the screen, you'd see a glimpse of Yellow (Dark kind of yellow) flash... the Color of the DOT for Bold Strike

you are new in this game no?
    Look 1.98 min scarlet
    There is a bug that if you enter and go out of tatami you dodge all skills but the animation is bug too, go and test you with your friends -.- you can test it
    Are you a lazy and need that i record more videos -.-????

Sorry for reviving this one but I am curious. How much fps do you guys get while playing DBO?

I just checked and I get around 15-25 in Majin City, near it killing mobs and around 10-15 on platform.... That's pretty low.
    I tried changing the settings but I did not notice any major difference... At least not in the FPS.

I used Fraps to check it.
    An interesting thing that happened is: I changed from 1600x900 resolution to 1024x786 and I noticed performance improvements. Then I changed back to 1600x900 and the performance stayed. Pretty weird, resolution shouldn't really affect the performance of a game a lot...

tatami 2-15 fps
    In other zone 15-25 fps

Legendary drops are supposed to be that. "Legendary" if you got given then the rate like in retail then everyone would be running around with it again. I much prefer having to do many runs for them as it keeps you busy and having fun.

The drop is shit and you can not deny me, that I spend 6 hours a day farming to the best to drop are black stones. That I have been playing since the prebeta came out and I have not yet fallen any u70 purple or the drop is a shit or my luck is a shit one of two