Posts by Srdjan

How do i get the lvl 30 HTB skill? I am currently lvl 32 and I have become an adult, I can't find it anywhere?

And how do I collect the dragon balls to become super saiyan etc.?

If you didnt get lvl 30 HTB after you finished class quests, just type in all chat @addhtb and then relog.

Hi,

Im already working on these events but I gotta deal with "small" fixes first to make it possible to be able to enjoy these events.

regards

Daneos is there any chance to get back unlimited skills reset for levels 1-30 or atleast 3 per week for those levels?
    Its kinda better for new players, even old ones, to have more skill resets than 1 per week for 'kid' (1-30) levels... And DBOG is still in a test phase.

Sorry for offtopic

When I click on fighter "Crying staff" stick it says "Quest failed".
    Alredy did relog, cant remove or discard that staff and I done everything perfect each step.
    So any1 knows?

Edit: I removed every other quest and reloged, then quest worked perfectly...

We do have limited resources. How do you not get that literally EVERY server has a limited number of available spaces. And this server (being new) is drawing in a HUGE crowd. If you have noticed today there are 2 channels and they CONSTANTLY say "Full".
    I would say that's limited resources. Perhaps you hit your head for not getting that. But they are limited.

If you didnt know y-day channels and server 'crashed' several times, and server was offline for few hours.
    Anyway whoever 'raised' channels/server, didnt do very well. Thats why theres now only TWO channels (before that, there was 1 channel).

Once Daneos shows up/gets back, pob server will have again 4 channels (0-3).
    And when DBOG ends with pob and starts 'live', channels will be half-full (maybe) with one-two full.
    Number of channels can be increased, if necessary.
    So theres no reason for "auto-kick".

you dont get it i grinder before and i also did now from 55 to 56 but there are no quests at all never happened.

Most quests are bugged or npc(s) which give quests are missing.

And the time limit for kicking afk-ers should be 1 hour, like in most mmo's.

Omg again.
    Read underlined!

I couldnt find if some1 alredy posted it.

Quest for "Liquid Fuel S3 [7 day]" is missing for Nameks.

We need something like this^

DBOR - one person.

DBOG => Exists ( constant updates, ACTUAL PREOPEN BETA,Excellent community ...etc )
    DBOR => Doesn't exist ( Nothing )

that pretty much sums it up

Inform yourself.

I would suggest you delete this thread.

^This

WTF guys i start to kill monsters at lvl 30 !! then guys most of the korin quests are bug also the west town 2 most of there quests are bug
    and this is too boring and soon maybe i will leave this game ;(;(

Finish all aviable/working quests in Korins area and RP1. After that you should be lvl ~32. Then head to Westlands.
    Now in almost each area in Westlands around ~20% quests are bugged/not working (when you need to fight with a NPC, or loot something and you dont have "proper tool", or when you need to follow and defend NPC/vehicle), those quest are fixed and should work in next update.
    Once quests/UDs/TMQs are fixed leveling wont be a problem.

Heres alot better Crane build. You can use it in PvP/PvE.
    Thousand Slashes % dot dmg is same at all lvls (I think, still waiting for master classes to test it out), so keep it on 1.
    You can use Spirit Wave only if your 'target' is poisoned first, so dont waste there SP(s).

Having Turtle Rod Strike and Spirid Rod maxed is kinda waste of SP(s).
    Standard Turtle PvP build
    Or just check Turtle Guide thread.

Whenever I loot item(s) dropped from mobs it goes to random (2nd-4th for example) capsule kit.
    Instead it should go to last one capsule kit (or first ones, cant rememer, like on old official dbo servers), if last one is filled then on 4th/3rd/etc...