Posts by zorax

March first, eh? It´s coming, and i´m ready for it.

Thanks for not giving this up, for me, Dbo is a xenoverse that worked, and of course, kaioken being a ssg lookalike lol.

its really taking a long time to update it. Don´t get the wrong idea, i know how hard it is and how everyone´s working for it to be a playable game, but even if there´s a lot of bugs and errors, is not Daneos fault, or anyone´s fault. Its IMPOSSIBLE to have a game without bugs, and pushing yourself too much its not a good idea. I´m not saying this to speed up the process, i´m saying this to help Daneos, becuse imagine if the open beta update takes 2 more years or more... I´m ok with that, i really don´t care, as long as it launches. But imgine if we waited all this time, and the game just do not come the way we or Daneos wanted to. This is gonna be bad for Daneos reputation, imagine someone who worked with all his effort, and deserves respect for what he´s doing, imagine if the people start hating on him, as the guy who took 3,4 or 5 years to make this update, and it wasn´t as good as we were expecting... Either people will quit the game or just hate.

for me its alright to release the open beta like that, after all its impossible to have a game without bugs. God, even dimps who did the xenoverse franchise couldn´t get away with it. There´s no point in daneos pushing himself too much...

well, thats sad, i really want to play the game again, but i know its hard to do those things, so i can´t blame.

its been a year since i knew that the pre open beta version will delete your characters when it updates to the open beta version, so i stopped playing until this update be active but its been a year and its still not available. So.. is there any release date or something for the update to the Pre-open-beta to the open-beta? :?:

sim, eles serão, porém na proxima atualização (Open-beta) não irão, então a pré open beta é a última, se vc n gostou, faça que nem eu, pare de jogar até que atualização chegue, não se preocupe, chegará nesse ano com certeza.

eu joguei até upar ele pro lv 35, só descobri q os personagens são excluidos depois. eu joguei muito e jogar tudo dnv é bom mas ruim ao mesmo tempo.

kaioshin. You don´t need to tell me that. i already know its not there problem. i just wanted to take doubts out of my head of why they´re gonna do that. not complain how pissed i am about that. you don´t need to tell me how useless my oppinion is. but just because its usless that doesn´t mean i can´t share it with other people. just saiyan. (i know it´s saying you got the joke).forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6613/