Posts by Aru

Dear DBO G Community,C0gGI0I.png

This Saturday (September 1st) and Sunday (September 2nd), we will host the Honey Bee Event from 10 am to 2 pm (Saturday) and from 6 pm to 10 pm (Sunday) CEST.

BLHnk24.png

Event Duration: 4 hours each day.

NOTE: Remember that this schedule is only valid for this Saturday and Sunday, we will announce the next Honey Bee Event afterwards.

Sadly I didn't receive enough submissions (yet again), only 2.

Considering the lack of participation on forum activities, I will take a break from them until further notice.

Thank you for your attention and sorry to the ones that did participate!

Regards,

Aru

Hello,

Saiyan pods are only available for those who got specific founder packs at the beginning of the server. They helped in the growth of the server at the beginning so they were awarded some special items once Open Beta started, such as saiyan pods.

The quest you are referring to is Sky Dungeon, and it is currently not available. So as of now, it isn't possible to get a saiyan pod.

Regards.

Aru

Hello,

So far I haven't received enough submissions to continue the contest... so let's announce the prizes!

The winner of the contest will get 10 boxes as a reward, so please keep the submissions coming!

My inbox is waiting, cheers!

Aru

patchnotes_banner.png

Notas da Atualização

updates.png

Atualizações

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175
    Correção de Bugs

• O bonus de aprimoramento não era calculado corretamente se a arma ou armadura tinham stats/efeitos baixos.
    • O cálculo das coordenadas dos movimentos esquerda e giro à esquerda, esquerda e giro à direita, direita e giro à direita e direita e giro à esquerda foi corrigido.
    • O cálculo do movimento de vôo foi corrigido.
    • Foi corrigido o bug no qual o jogador permanecia na animação de dash se ele perdia toda a velocidade de movimento durante o dash.

Line.png

Lembre-se que todas as regras do foro aplicam-se aqui. Se você quiser deixar uma sugestão ou expressar a sua opinião pode faze-lo de maneira civilizada.

Vínculo ao post original em inglês do [GM] Kirito

patchnotes_banner.png

NOTES DU PATCH

updates.png

Mises à jour

Correction de Bugs

• Le bonus d'amélioration n'était pas calculé correctement si l'arme ou l'armure avaient des stats basses.
    • Le calcul des coordonnées des movements gauche et tour vers la gauche, gauche et tour vers la droite, droite et tour vers la droite et droite et tour vers la gauche a été corrigé.
    • Le calcul du mouvement de vol a été corrigé.
    • On ne reste plus piegé dans l'animation de dash lorsqu'on perd toute la vitesse de mouvement pendant le dash

Line.png

Toutes les règles du forum s'appliquent ici. Si vous voulez laisser des sugestions ou exprimer votre opinion merci de le faire de manière civiliséee.

Lien au post original en anglais par [GM] Kirito

patchnotes_banner.png

NOTAS DE ACTUALIZACIÓN

updates.png

Actualizaciones

Correcciones de Bug

• El bonus de mejora no era calculado correctamente si el arma/armadura tenía efectos muy bajos.
    • Movimientos izquierda y giro izquierda, izquierda y giro derecha, derecha y giro derecha y derecha giro izquierda con cálculo de coordenadas ahora correctos.
    • Cálculo de movimiento de vuelo arreglado.
    • Permanecer dentro de la animación de dash al perder toda la velocidad de movimiento arreglado.

Line.png

Recuerda que todas las reglas del foro se aplican aquí. Si deseas dejar alguna sugerencia o expresar tu opinión, hazlo de manera civilizada por favor.

Enlace al post original en inglés por [GM] Kirito

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

Hello,

You need a scouter with db radar.

And kill mobs within your level range (5 more or less levels, jsut as the ones you are killing).

The db icons do not appear automatically they only appear to you on mob that respawn after you kill.

Regards,

Aru

Hola comunidad hispanohablante

Llegó la hora del Evento de Quiz!

7d37af1b460afa462ecd346ecd44499da655bb2f_hq.jpg

Cuándo?

Se organizará un quiz / cuestionario dentro del jueg este Domingo (12 de Agosto), a las 6 pm CEST.

Dónde?

Altar de Shenlong del bosque de Korin: Canal 2.

Sobre qué será el cuestionario?

El cuestionario tratará sobre uno de los siguientes temas.

- Anime de Dragon Ball Z: Saga de Cell

- Anime de Dragon Ball Super: Saga del Universo 6

- Historia del Juego Dragon Ball Online

Cómo?

- Habrán 10 preguntas, en Español, sobre el tema seleccionado que se realizarán a través de anuncio en pantalla para que todos puedan ver la pregunta.

- La primera persona en responder en el chat público ganará un punto. Sólo se aceptarán respuestas en español.

- Después de la última pregunta, la persona con más puntos ganará.

Algunos detalles sobre cómo se decidirá quién dió la respuesta correcta:

- La primera persona que escriba una respuesta adecuada (evaluado por el staff) recibirá el punto.

- Sólo escribir la respuesta una vez. Si alguien spamea preguntas será muteado. En caso alguien interrumpa el evento (por ejemplo spameando envíos de duelo o de intercambio al organizador) el personaje será temporalmente baneado.

- En caso de empate habrán preguntas extras para determinar el ganador.

- La decisión final será tomada por el staff y no dará lugar a apelaciones.

Los premios?

Anunciados en los próximos días!

Si tienes preguntas o sugerencias házlas aquí, mantengamos este tópico libre de flaming y trolls.

Gracias!

Aru

Community Manager

Dear DBO G Community,C0gGI0I.png

This Saturday (August 11th) and Sunday (August 12th), we will host the Honey Bee Event from 10 am to 2 pm (Saturday) and from 6 pm to 10 pm (Sunday) CEST.

BLHnk24.png

Event Duration: 4 hours each day.

NOTE: Remember that this schedule is only valid for this Saturday and Sunday, we will announce the next Honey Bee Event afterwards.

Hello DBOG Community,

Sorry for the delay with the event threads, I have been kind of busy in real life. But here we are!

Screenshot Forum Contest!

How it works?

This event is quite simple just take a screenshot in-game and send it to me through:

- private message on forum: https://forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?user/23603-aru/

- discord message: Aru#7408

Please try to send it as high quality as possible so as to assess it better!

(If you send through discord please don't forget to send me your forum account profile too)

I will receive submissions until August 15th (10 pm CEST),

and then choose among the submissions the 10 best screenshots to make a forum poll. In case I don't receive enough submissions I will have to cancel the event: NO REWARD WILL BE GIVEN TO PARTICIPANTS IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED.

In this forum poll you will vote with a comment and only forum accounts 1 month old and with 10 posts will be valid voters.

The subject of the screenshot contest is...

Recreate a DBZ scene!

Yes! you have to take a screenshot recreating a Dragon Ball Z Scene that you enjoy, there are many places from the series in-game so go find them!

Rules and Evaluation:

- The screenshot has to be taken in open world.

- Using mods is possible, but please bear in mind that if the screenshot is all about the use of it, then chances are you won't pass the first stage. Be creative!

- Editing the screenshot is allowed but same idea: the evaluation won't focus on your photoshop skills but rather what you did in-game to take the screenshot.

- There is no need to reproduce the scene perfectly! Will repeat it again, creativity over perfection, if the screenshot is fun you will most likely pass to the next stage!

What about prices?

I will post them soon as usual!

If you have any questions please let me know. Remember to keep it civil!

Cheers,

Aru

Community Manager

Mejor que ya actualicen a 70, y de paso quiten los nerfs que le pusieron al crane. A y arreglen los bugs del budokai.

El equipo de eventos no tiene nada que ver con el equipo de desarrollo y balance.

Tu pedido como que tampoco tiene pies ni cabeza, pides que avancemos de cap cuando aun hay bugs y desbalances.

Como indicado en el tópico en inglés, se hará un quiz en español en el juego y una competencia de capturas de pantalla en el foro la próxima semana.

Saludos,

Aru

Hello everyone,

thanks for your input, suggestions and votes.

I now realize I said NPC asking questions, oopsie. I wrote NPC but was thinking of some sort of dialog box that opens when you press a button (but I don't know what to name that, so my brain ordered me to type NPC -_- Sorry, english is not my first language lol).

And spam wouldn't be a problem, since it would record your answer and move on to the next question, you can't fail and try again until you get the right one (I know quests do that, but this should be different of course)...

There is possibility to make npc with questions, in game there is a few of them. U can add some sort of timer to this, 10 questions with a/b/c answers and here we go, the fastes one gets reward. This event could last for a couple of hours and everyone have to get one and only one chance.

This kind of modifications -spawning an NPC asking questions with a dedicated event layout- isn't possible in the current server, but hopefully the big update that Daneos is working on enable us to do that.

But I would still love to see you spawn custom bosses with modified loot Aru. Having a reliable event host with the necessary cmds is something

Hopefully!

1. can u explain what exactly do you mean with video contest what do we have to record?

2. in-game quiz only for spanish or portugese is really unfair, better let them learn english so everybody can join.

The video contest would have a theme like reenact a dbz scene or something like that. Doesn't need to be long or really well-edited, I think the most important is that you show you are having fun and that it is fun to the voters. I'd rather watch a fun video on goku killing a fat frieza (majin with frieza dogi) than a overly elaborated and edited video.

As box said, I've already made an english one, so this is just including other communities. It's not the last event we will have more so don't worry about fairness.

I want a CP event,
    where you can get cp if you do certain things
    but will be super hard :)

We used to do some special contests with cp rewards back in pob for launcher design for example, but that's different from in-game events.

After counting the votes, we have:

1. In-game spanish quiz!

2. Forum screenshot contest.

I will make separate threads for each today or tomorrow announcing dates for next week.

Thanks to everyone,

Regards,

Aru

Hey Azwar ,

Thank you for your input. I will comment on some of the suggestions you've made:

- Races: We've stated that no new race will be added, as this isn't only a big investment in terms of development but also game balance, which you will discover is already an unresolved issue (just as it was in the original game).

- Payments: We've had different and more diverse payment methods and are currently working on improving them, but sadly some of the methods we used before proved to be full of issues and that's why we had to part ways with them.

- This sounds interesting, what would be the benefit for the player to do those trainings? Maybe this could work out in the future, but has to be fleshed out a bit more.

- Dungeon raids: Current system is only for 5 players, I would be lying if I told you that I wouldn't like such type of raids but honestly there are many things to work on before that, like perfecting ccbd so all the floors work correctly.

- Data books: That is something that we have discussed in the past with the team, hopefully the dev can add it in the future.

- Dogis: New Dogis have been added in the last few months and will continue to be in the next weeks hopefully. You can check that we have added many Frieza Dogis and also Fused Zamasu's Outfit, as many others. There is a modding team that works on new dogis so hopefully we see some of your suggestions soon!

- Aerial combat: The video that shows work-in-progress from original server on this is indeed amazing, I don't think it is among the first priorities of the game to add this as of now because aerial combat will involve a lot of new changes, but it is definitely something I would love to see as a player.

- Well, that's an opinion, he's made his decision and he is well aware many of you think differently, nothing much to add on my side on this matter.

- If you see a bugged quest you can report it on our support system: https://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/

For anyone new around I just want to let know that:

- Ajudame is an alt account from a player that got banned because of a chargeback.

- Rob is the Forum's prophet, always revealing the many abuses of the staff and getting unfairly shut down everytime ;(

This is a sad fact, this game will eventually die out just like every other games would and the developers that make new changes or add new events are just delaying the inevitable and trying to keep it alive as possible ???

Aren't we all trying to stay alive one day at a time? ;(;(;( The fact that a private game server lifetime is finite isn't a sad fact, it's just a fact. But we work everyday to try to improve it, with missteps and some success. It will end one day, no need to be overly dramatic about it.