Posts by Aru

Hi,

In my personal opinion, crafting is a good long term investment, and more so if you just got started. This because of 2 reasons:

- You can craft leveling gear with good stats (not perfect ones) so that you never have to worry about your gear while leveling and also level up your crafting as you do this.

- Once you hit the level cap you'll be able to craft a good and balanced set for yourself.

Bonus: once a new level cap is released, if you are fast enough to get max craft you can make quite a bunch of money if you are among the first crafters that get max stats. This isn't the case in the current cap because a lot of players already got their craft gears and a lot of players can craft 60 gear, so it's not much of a novelty.

For the ingame event, I'd definitly vote for the 1st option IF and only IF you refrain from using the chat again.

A simple limited time NPC asking the questions and providing 4 or 6 multiple choice answers is the way to go, in my opinion. Would be a lot easier to track who has the most correct answers too. If this can't be done, the race sounds like a better option, although lacking in the creativity department...

For the forum, screenshot hands down, video takes too long so there wouldn't be as many people participating. Just my 5 cents!

Hey, thanks for your input!

We ended up using the tori bot announcer for the questions, so everyone could see and no need to scroll up the chat.

NPC asking questions is not possible and would be difficult to spot with the lag of all people around it.

Also giving multiple choice answers you can easily spam all choice answers in a few seconds so it would be about the one that spams faster.
    Tracking the right answers wasn't an issue for me.

I agree with screenshot being more open, but whenever I make a video it will be bigger rewards!

Thanks again!

Aru, en mi opinion el de las carreras no seria muy buena idea implementarlo, el server tiene unos pequeños problemas guardando la informacion de posicion de personajes, o en palabras simples, me ha pasado que jugando con mis 2 cuentas, en una esta el p1 caminando, en la otra esta p2 quieto, pero en p2 no veo a p1 caminando, lo veo en la posicion que estaba antes de empezar a caminar y solo aparece en la posicion que es si p1 se detiene y vuelve a caminar. Es un pequeño bug que no afecta mucho al gameplay, pero si al evento de carreras

Es un bug visual de tu lado, ya hicimos carrera anteriormente como puedes ver en el tópico enlazado y no afecto el resultado, asi que no hay problema.

Ola comunidade lusófona,

Acabei de lançar um tópico em inglês para votar os próximos eventos a serem organizados no jogo e no forum.

[EVENT] Vote for the next events!

Os eventos do foro são os seguintes:

1. Competencia de captura de tela: Uma temática vai ser escolhida para que os participantes tirem capturas de tela no jogo e enviem elas para mim. Eu decidirei as 10 melhores para que elas sejam votadas públicamente no foro.

2. Competencia de vídeo: A mesma coisa mais com videos no jogo!

Os eventos do jogo são os seguintes.:

1. Corrida a pé: Corrida de personagens de nível 1 como nesse tópico <CM Event> In-Game Race!

E agora o mais importante e o motivo desse tópico daqui...

2. Um quiz em português ou espanhol! Como ocorreu faz umas semanas: [EVENT] Quiz time! (July 9th)

É por esse motivo que eu escrevo na comunidade portuguesa / brasileira / lusófona para que comentem no tópico em ingles que coloque la cima para votar por um quiz em português se quiserem (pode escrever em inglês o português).

O único que tem que fazer é comentar nesse tópico ([EVENT] Vote for the next events!) dizendo que você quer um quiz em português!

Dependendo da participação a gente vai decider se for quiz, e se for, se é em português ou espanhol.

Por favor mantenham esse tópico tranquilo e sem flame!

Obrigado,

Aru

Hola comunidad hispanohablante,

Acabo de lanzar un tópico en inglés para votar sobre los próximos eventos a ser organizados tanto dentro del juego como fuera del juego.

[EVENT] Vote for the next events!

Los eventos a ser votados para el foro son:

1. Competencia de captura de pantalla: Se elige un tema para que los participantes tomen una captura de pantalla dentro del juego y me la envian, se hace un filtro para elegir las 10 mejores y estas compiten en votación abierta en el foro.

2. Competencia de video: Lo mismo pero con videos dentro del juego!

Los eventos a ser votados para el juego son:

1. Carrera: carrera de personajes nivel 1 como en este tópico <CM Event> In-Game Race!

Y ahora lo más importante y el motivo de este tópico...

2. Un quiz en español o portugués! Como en: [EVENT] Quiz time! (July 9th)

Es por este motivo que les escribo directamente para que comenten y voten en el tópico en ingles que coloque más arriba (pueden hacerlo en español o en inglés) para que voten si quieren que haya un quiz en español.

Lo único que hay que hacer es comentar en este tópico ([EVENT] Vote for the next events!) diciendo que quieren un quiz en español!

Dependiendo de la participación de la gente se decidirá si se hace quiz, y en ese caso, si es en español o en portugués.

Por favor mantengan este tópico tranquilo y sin flame ni trolls!

Gracias,

Aru

Hello DBOG Community,

Here we go again with events threads! As some of you may know the drawing event didn't have many submissions so I had to cancel it.

This is why I'm making a voting thread before I launch the next events: I need to know if people will be involved!

As for the in-game event, there will be two options:

1st option: In-game race, just as in <CM Event> In-Game Race!

2nd option: Another quiz event, but in Spanish or Portuguese! I will reach out to both communities so they can vote in here too, but if you are from these language communities and reading this thread spread the word!

For the forum event, there will be two options:

1st option: Screenshot contest, and you can suggest a subject to be taken into account for the contest!

2nd option: Video contest, and you can suggest a subject too! I would really love to make a video contest but I don't know if many of you will be up to do so as it is way more work (just as drawing) than taking a screenshot in game, so please let me know what you think!

Just comment this thread, stating your opinion, in order to vote for both the in-game and forum event you'd like me to announce next week!

Please comment and express yourselves in a civil manner, let's keep this thread flame and troll-free.

Regards,

Aru

Community Manager

Tópico português: [EVENTO] Quiz em português?

Tópico español: [EVENTO] Quiz en español?

Only 3 days left for the end of the submission period and no new entries.

I will sadly have to cancel this event, I am sorry for those that managed to submit their drawings, most of them were quite great!

Stay tuned for new events and don't be shy to participate!

Regards,

Aru

Hello, Pra3Rokas , the reset the OP was talking about was server restart not the reset that happened on March.
    The server restart already happeneed and about the March reset, this was stated from the beginning of POB so there is no way to recover any characters from that stage of development.

Thread closed to avoid any more confusion.

Regards,

Aru

Hello everyone,

Because of the current issues with login server I will have to move the scavenger hunt event to tomorrow July 21st 10 pm CEST, same hour.

Sorry about the change but I'd rather wait until there is more stability regarding this matter.

Cheers,

Aru

Hello,

Please stop making threads about this matter as it counts as spam. Forum public threads are made to discuss matters with other community members, whereas your question can only be actually replied by a staff member. We have said many times that whenever we have an ETA on any crash / bug that happens we will announce it publicly. As we haven't yet, that means there is no estimated time for this to be solved.

I am going to close this thread. For any other questions regarding this you should either pm a staff member or open a ticket.

Regards,

Aru

patchnotes_banner.png

Notas da Atualização

Antes de apresentar as notas do 19 de Julho, gostariamos de informar o que aconteceu essas últimas semanas trás das cenas.

Você provavelmente notou que não teve atualizações nessas últimas semanas. Foi assim porque Daneos esta trabalhando num grande projeto / atualização que vai permitir muitas mudanças no DBOG, algumas delas sendo incluidas na proxima GRANDE atualização.

Se ainda não temos uma data exata para o lançamento, podemos garantir que o progresso é rápido e eficiente!
    Acreditamos que a espera vai valer a pena. Fiquem atentos!

updates.png

Atualizações

• Diversos

• Ao falhar a mudança de atributo de item, um atributo aleatorio é definido.
        (Antes: o item recebia atributo nulo)
      • O tempo de pedido de Guerra de Dojo passou de 2 horas a 15 minutos.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175
    Correção de Bugs

• Não era possivel dar buffs a membros da party em Scramble se eles não eram da mesma guild.
    • O objetivo não fica mais congelado ("Freeze") depois de usar o mesmo debuff uma segunda vez, quando ele já esta congelado.
    • Os estados de debuff como o Freeze nao permanecem mais depois do relog.

Line.png

Lembre-se que todas as regras do foro aplicam-se aqui. Se você quiser deixar uma sugestão ou expressar a sua opinião pode faze-lo de maneira civilizada.

Vínculo ao post original em inglês do [GM] Kirito

patchnotes_banner.png

NOTES DU PATCH

Avant de vous présenter les notes de cette semaine, on voudrait bien vous faire savoir ce qui se passe dans les coulisses.

Vous avez très probablement vu qu'on n'a pas eu des mises à jour dernièrement. En fait, Daneos est en train de travailler sur un grand projet / mise à jour qui nous permettra de mettre en place de nombreux changements, dont plusieurs seront incluts dans la prochaine GRANDE mise à jour.

Si on ne dispose pas actuellement d'une date de lancement, on peut vous garantir que le progrès est rapide et efficace!
    On croit que l'attente vaudra la peine. Restez à l'écoute!

updates.png

Mises à jour

• Divers

• Quand on rate un changement d'attribut d'item, un attribut aléatoire sera affecté.
        (Avant: l'item avait un attribut nul)
      • Le temps de demande de Guerre de Dojo a été changé de 2 heures à 15 minutes.

Correction de Bugs

• On ne pouvait pas donner des buffs à des membres d'une party en Scramble si le membre ne faisait pas partie de la même guilde.
    • L'objectif n'est plus gelé ("Freeze") après avoir utilisé une deuxième fois le même debuff, lorsque l'objectif est déjà gelé
    • Les états de debuff tels que Freeze ne se maintiennet plus après avor relog.

Line.png

Toutes les règles du forum s'appliquent ici. Si vous voulez laisser des sugestions ou exprimer votre opinion merci de le faire de manière civiliséee.

Lien au post original en anglais par [GM] Kirito

patchnotes_banner.png

NOTAS DE ACTUALIZACIÓN

Antes de presentar las notas de esta semana, nos gustaría que supiesen lo que ha estado pasando últimamente en el trabajo de desarrollo.

Como muchos lo han notado, no han habido grandes actualizaciones por un tiempo. Esto es porque Daneos está trabajando en un gran proyecto / actualización para DBOG que permitirá realizar múltpiles cambios, los cuales ya estarán incluidos en la próxima gran actualización.

Aunque actualmente no tenemos una fecha establecida para cuando esta será lanzada, les podemos garantizar que estamos progresando rápidamente!
    Creemos que la espera valdrá la pena. Los tendremos informados!

updates.png

Actualizaciones

• Diversos

• Al fallar el cambio de atributo de un item, otro atributo aleatorio será asignado (Antes el item se quedaba sin atributos).
      • El pedido de Guerra de Dojo ha sido cambiado de 2 horas a 15 minutos.

Correcciones de Bug

• No se podía dar buffs a miembros de una party si estos no hacían parte de la misma guild.
    • El objetivo ya no se mantiene congelado ("Freeze") después de usar un segundo debuff de este tipo cuando el objetivo ya esta congelado.
    • Estados de Debuff como "Freeze" ya no se mantienen tras volver a loguear.

Line.png

Recuerda que todas las reglas del foro se aplican aquí. Si deseas dejar alguna sugerencia o expresar tu opinión, hazlo de manera civilizada por favor.

Enlace al post original en inglés por [GM] Kirito