Posts by Goultard

There is no way to change that dogi into other dogi's the Dogi's you mentioned were one's given from Wagu machines which is from the Cash shop if you want the Vegito dogi and such, use the wagu when they are in it or buy it off the auction. But there is a whole Forum specific to DBO texture mod's which I'm sure you could find a cool one for that Dogi if you look hard enough but note you'll be the only one to see it. but yea Look in DBOG's DBO - MODS forum under off topic they might have something you would like as a texture override I don't know how to or do i have a interest too but it could help you out.

Unless they could reduce the amount of Zeni and such it dropped, there really wasn't a way for it to come back, or somehow make it reward nothing but reward it as like a daily quest which in turn is harder for the dev's, So the popo treasure box being gone isn't a large problem just gotta find a way to make money other ways.

I personally feel we are in a ok spot right now were not overpowered but we don't suck either, compared to our fighter counter part's who are able to clear a little faster with mild aoe, and Most of our damage coming from the physical side of thing's so we dont have the aoe of energy unless your a energy sword? which I personally am not? but again I feel were fine as of right now.

This crash but occurred in the retail version of DBO too so its nothing new and since DBOG is based of the taiwan client the problems and errors we had back then some of them might have carried over and this is one of them.

Wait so the question marks and everything was part of this crash in the retail version as well?

To my knowledge which is very small so don't quote me on this , but like Syren said its a Crash for the game and the reason it appears as question marks to my knowledge is possibly our computers aren't installed with the Font/Typeface the prompts use such as taiwanese,Korean, and so on so its possible if you have the correct typeface it would appear as it should, but again this is just my opinion of the prompt most the time i just ignore it and relaunch doesn't happen to often so it shouldn't be a bothersome problem.

and if this isn't the case and we do get word on why its ???? instead of text disregard this message.

So i was helping my friend install DBOG to play with him but when he goes to run the launcher he gets that CLR Error in the subject we have spent most the day trying to figure out the cause to avail, Anyone have this happen before? and know how to fix it.

how do u fix it? its up letting it finish updating or nothing?

You allow it as a exception on your computers anti virus so say you use AVG you would goto settings add exception folder then click the dbog folder then do it again with the exe it's pretty simple actually... just need to figure it out for your anti virus.

I'm Most likely getting Sun but as for starter... i might go fire because that final form is sick but i also like the ranger owl..... sadly not a fan of water starter's final i liked the starter form better...., But i might just stick to what i normally do Fire type only time i didn't go fire was X and Y where i went greninja

I had the same thing happen to me so I deleted everything and Norton deleted DBOG.exe ;(:dcry:

When you goto install if make sure norton is disabled and before you re enable it to make the whole DBOG folder a exclusion from the scans then also do the DBOG launcher it's self as a exclusion i did the same with AVG when i started it i Wish you the best of lucky!