Posts by BilalStrike

Part of staff team if u give every class attention? Wtf are you dumb or acting i cringe at every post you make and it might be the same people because they agree with it? Ever thought about that? God you are dumb i cant even explain

You don't know what balancing does mean like the another guy Jorge A. Tellez. Youre typical guy who want boost his class and not balance this game don't comprare fighter to sword.
    Most of fighters have same build they don't even think about max thier RP skill and change shoes to RP for a while its too much effort for them

1 sec cas time on last lvl is nothing on kamikaze, because needle with its animation taking longer.

Fighter players are OP they would like RP skill and skill without cast time this is totaly next lvl of autism.

That's what i mean, he is just like skedar trying to boost their own classes instead of trying to balance every class.

lol 612 posts is alot but its ok i dont realy care i just told this becouse u wrote without any arguments and it just looked a little bit stupid. better lets stay on topic. we have enough threads with trashtalk. ?(

go through my posts xd and tell me what a forum warrior actually is

Give fighter RP buff nice meme jajajaj can sk get rp buff too? maybe DW too

Let us be able to put binded items on other chars by sharing bank with chars on the same account without the unsealing bullshit

I'm not saying it shouldn't be returned but i dont agree that all of the people should get their 100% of their cp back if we are gonna start from lvl 70 after wipe only way to DO this right is to start from lvl 29 cap to 70 again but i doubt anyone would agree anyway

I also don't understand why every wipe Daneos is returning CP, cashers want wipe everything but they want return thier CP, they want fresh start, fresh start with tons of cash points on thier accounts, they dont care about the game and player base but about the cash points, if we making wipe everyone is starting from 0 without exceptions, this is how wipe should be fair for everyone, if you want fresh start and revive this game stop the bullshit about returning CP.

This is actually true i don't want people with 150k cp to get their cash returned if we go straight to lvl 70 cap it will be just like the game right now

You did not understand a shit, but I understand that you are frustrated because I was +14 while you of Cyphers / Public Enemy made me 16vs1 and you were stopped without attacking me. There are people who adore this breezy, next time i will ignore every provocation.

borrowed gear doesnt count and we need atleast 1 alt to kill all of your chars but dont be mad that u lost +3-+4 armor! u can farm 2 seconds and already have it back

Speak for yourself and keep it to yourself please...

I for one didn't play for several years and enjoy playing this game. Even thinking of spending some cash.

The only thing currently frustrating me are those constant freezes, hopefully they get resolved soon...

someone thats not PROBABLY not even max lvl and doesnt do pvp or pve ( except farming mobs ) has no right to talk about if the games good or not