Posts by almahdi672

There were a few hitches with this patch, but the launcher should be back to normal and downloading them automatically for you now. If you are running into any more trouble, please let me know! Also no, it shouldn't download something every time you open it anymore. That was a bug with last week's build that's been fixed.

Sadly for some reason mine still does that and I can't start the game.

i have a lvl 28 character...I stopped about a week ago to wait till updates come :D Well I think today I'm gonna bring it up to 30 haha 2hours of gameplay for me...maybe its slow but i like to chill while playing :D:D

the scouter has to have the dragonball radar special effect i think
    the yellow words

After the last update in original DBO you can't get chips...You can buy a scouter which has it for about 40 000Zeni...after putting on the scouter you will see a dragon ball icon on the mini map if a mob with a dragon ball is close :D

Thanks, just got the gear :D ... it was a pretty nice movie and all... good show :D .... i actually enjoy it. I have a TV set for PC and "maximized" window, trust me i felt like a kid in DBZ all over... i really like the game and i will post the bugged quests with picture as soon as i can (print screen doesn't upload the picture taken) i hope they did already half because i have 10 quest that didn't work.... it is not that big of a deal because u can actually get lvl 21 and 1/2 just by doing other quest and killing a mob or two on the way :D

If you printscreen it automatically saves it in DBOG intall folder/Screenshots :D

I did that quest last night (about 20 hours ago) and the hipo lady has given me the Dragon Ball. Now i gave them stored in bank untill i see the next update (or turn lvl 30) and get the SSJ skill :D

Dont store it in the bank because with these dragon balls you cant get the SSJ...This will have only one wish...U will get a nice cloth and some money too...that's it...If you want to get SSJ...you must collect the 2nd tier dragon balls...You can't get the 2nd tier dragon balls from doing quests...You actually have to find them all over the DBO world by killing mobs (Your scouter should make a signal if dragon ball is near but remember...2nd tier Dragon balls drop rate isn't 100%...It means even if your scouter makes the signal and you kill the specific mob It's not 100% that it will drop a dragon ball)...That's the ONLY way you can get SSJ...But those Dragonballs are not in the game yet...Just use the level 21 Dragon balls :D

lol

It will be minimum a half year...but It's understandable...An open beta is an almost completed version of the game...All quests, skills and all features are working in the game...but there may be some bugs he has to fit...That's what the Open beta is for...And we are still pretty far from the "almost complete" version... I know u hate it when somebody says it but...Just be patient :D

Why is it a problem if someone is AFK? It's not League of Legends...Here it doesn't matter if u are AFK...AND ALSO There aren't that much AFKers that it would affect the server's work...Honestly...I can count all the AFKers I've seen so far on 5fingers...

I have 115mbs but its no the connection its depends where you live and try with fraps to see how man frames you get in the game

An MMORPG is rather CPU dependent than GPU...But as I said the problem is with the channels... There are so much players on all the channels that it doesn't matter how good is your PC the game won't run much better...The internet speed isn't that much important either...Of course if you live far away from the server it can cause huge pings but comeon...I live in Hungary and I play on 40FPS with my old intel celeron 1000m 1.8ghz dual core + intel hd graphics 256mb with a 30mbps net and i only have few lags

Hey speaking of channels. When I first started playing the game its been running fine at a smooth 30 FPS. But whenever the server is full or the channel is busy and when I think someone is summoning Shenron it causes slowdown.

It's not a big deal It's like this for everyone... It's as you said...the channel is full so of course It gets laggy because there are much more players on that channel that it could handle smoothly without lags...but if you have a bad internet that can really affect it aswell...

as much sense has comparing ssj1 to ssj2.
    saying Gohan is stronger just because he rises above faster doesn't mean he will always be the strongest. want it or not Goku is the strongest, he can keep up instead of boosting his power in random moments like Gohan did.

At the end of Z Gohan was the strongest with the power that The old Kai gave him...He could've defeat Buu if He pays attention to Buu's body part that fell down behind him...

For Majins there could be so much things that they could do but that is a really big work...Maybe i could help something with the modeling...Now I don't have a PC that's good enough but I'll maybe have a new one in a half year...I can use Zbrush which is a really popular and good modeling program...Anyways my idea is that they could choose between gohan style transformation or piccolo style orgotenks style transformation...To reach that U would have to fight againtst one of these characters and if u win u get some kind of activation item or something like that...But again It would take a lot of effort and time to program and model each character

I was walking trough the map and suddenly everything disappeared except for the sky...i could still walk but if i jumped i started falling down in the nothing. I tried changing channels and relogging again and again but It still doesnt work...What could be the problem? 2016-07-27-05-27-52_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg