Posts by Kamekameman

nothing to fix,changes were made so if that the timer goes off or you dc or whatever you lose one ball,not a big deal the event is in less of 4 hours so you can farm for another one...

p.s damn cosmo you beat me by a minute hehe

Good morning! (or afternoon or evening depending on your locale)

I'm trying to get logged in this morning and I'm faced with the channels being either full or busy. Is there maintenance going on, or some updates that weren't posted? I'm guessing this is the case, but thought I'd check if I missed something, as i'm not seeing anything in the forums or on the social media sites related to this.

Shiboto

dragon ball hunt event hence the full or busy servers,but a server being busy doesnt mean you cant login...

so daneaos if u loose the dragon balls when time runs out dont u think it would be best to at least increase the time limit to give someone ample time to make there
    choice

easy solution for that,google the options you get and study them,then choose one and that way you are ready for when you make the wish.

the game still needs a lot of work so i dont think an issue like this should take ANY TIME from daneos fixiing other core issues.

Acaso sabes tu ? Para contradecir lo mio

nope,por eso no digo cuando sera,como mucho hago un pronostico basado en el estado del servidor.
    la proxima vez empieza con ''en mi opinion'' o ''yo creo'',asi cualquiera que lo lea sabe que es TU OPINION y no informacion directa de daneos.

p.s. like tu propio post? rofl

Hola, llevo bastante tiempo sin entrar.

Me gustaría saber, el como va el proyecto, si le queda mucho,que le falta aún para implementar, etc etc.

Salu2!

También que se me ha olvidado decir, me gustaría saber cuando saldrá la open beta, mas o menos.

hombre,mirando tu mismo por el foro y leyendo los posts de daneos puedes ver todo lo que se ha arreglado hasta ahora:

Global Update Thread

aparte de eso te aviso,debido al numero de posts preguntando cuando sera la open beta daneos o un mod no me acuerdo quien nos notifico que cualquier post preguntando cuando seria la open beta seria considerado spam...

Umm is anyone gonna do something about this scammer he scamm a lot of ppl and stole dogiesss not just mine, if we already buy CASH and pay we must be protec from scamer or no one gonna buy and sell stuff if scammers aroud, this scammer stole a lot of ppls DOGIES DO SOMETHINGGG ! !! cursing.pngcursing.png cursing.png

his name is : Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291 !!!! Scammer

Evryone who was scame by this dude report pls !!!!!

naming and shaming is against forum rules,you have any problem with a player you can report it here:

Player Report

p.s and try to watch your language,same goes for you http://forum.dboglobal.to/inde…ser/24364-losguerreros12/

p.s.2 and while you're here why dont you stop spammin ingame,huh?

let me teach you the proper way to use trade chat

''Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers''

you post this once then wait a minute or two and post again,all i see you ingame is do this:

''Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offersSelling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers''

all that in one block,or this:

-Selling grand saiyaman dogi,whisper me offers

3 times,one after the other....

no wonder i have you blocked on all my characters.

make sure your firewall and or antivirus isnt blocking the game,just add an exception for it and you should be ok,also try to start the game by using the ''other'' dbo icon that is in the same folder where you installed the game.

if that doesnt help then im out of options sorry.

Is it your first namek character? Anyway, check this guide on namek db quests (old but should still be relevant):
    http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6806

Let me know how it went.

yep,had that link and tried speaking to the npcs but no luck,they didnt give me any quests.
    done all quests in the starting name map except for the wounded soldier(i speak to him but doesnt complete the quest) and the ajisa branches,i interact with the withered branches but it doesnt show in my quest log,still remains 0 out 5.

weird thou,few days back while leveling my other namek character i had no problems getting the quests for the dragonballs...

cheers

@Kamekameman
    Just to clarify with yours as well, are you meaning something similar to this? --> Click for example
    Made like really bright, vivid, maybe some glow and just your name on it?

found this one i like,you can use the pic because it has just the right look i was going for,only thing if possible is the backround,work your magic on it,it looks a little bland hehe.
    thanks a bunch ayame,no hurry you take your time to enjoy the game :thumbsup: forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7794/

ive only been once to ud2 but yeah those seem the quests for it,pretty simple just type something like:

''level 40 (insert class) looking for group for UD2''

and just wait for replies.

And about the quests,normally once you are finished in one area you will get a quest that will take to the next quest hub,if that doesnt happen open your map and at the bottom click on the quest icon and they all the quest available will show up as a green icon,go there and start questing,also each map has a level guide on top of them so you know at what level you should be questing there.

client doesn't start to update, only total: 0 of 0 files, doesn't matter how long i let the client open HELP!!!

try opening the other dbo icon that you have in the folder where you installed the game instead of the one you got on your desktop,im using windows 7 and mine is here

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DBO Global\DBOGLauncher.exe"

not sure if it will help but give it a try,also make sure the game is in the antivirus and firewall exception section.

what you said doesn't answer anything .try to understand then answerlet me make it easier -if MY game crashes and if MY internet wasnt stable when I summoned shenron and I was in the middle of choosing a wish

then you just lost 1 dragon ball and have to farm it back.
    yeah i know i know its unfair blah blah blah but how are we supposed to tell who REALLY disconected and or crashed from the person who like to summon shenron over and over? you cant,so the way i see it is that this is a necessary evil.