Posts by Kamekameman

Nope In MMOs you have to grind which is part of the game.

well that isnt 100 percent accurate,it depends on what your definition of grinding is.

take swtor and sto for example,you can reach max level without ever having to go somewhere and just kill mobs,just by doing quest you can level up all the way,on the other hand korean mmos like ragnarok for example,well grinding is all you do,find a sweet spot with good xp to hour ratio and start killing mobs non stop.

What people meant about PVE doesn't really matter is because most of the end game dungeon are extremely hard and u need you good gear,equipment, and build to do it, but if the endgame PvE was easy then I guess it would matter.

hmm...what?

sorry man your post makes no sense,what do you mean it doesnt matter?

balancing for pve is ESSENTIAL,classes need to be atleast a bit balanced so every class can join a dungeon run,would you like to be ignored and left out just because you choose to play one specific combo of class and race?

doesnt have to do anything with gear or equipment,every combo of race and class should have a fair chance to join pve content without gimping the group just because you were nerfed to the ground...

I dont know what u mean with balance guys.
    Each class was made for something. U cant "FIX" namek LP/DEF cuz their are the tanks, or you wanna tank with an human?.
    Honestly , If you go full+0 vs a namek full +10 or more, is not a reasson for say there is not balanced classes.
    You want "fix" everything.

i think you got a bit confused with this topic,let me explain.

people dont want to tank with a human,what balance means is that no combination of class or race should be left out of being choosen to run content be it pve or pvp.

all classes should have skills and spells that are good for group content,if you have one class that is op people will only choose that class to do content,but what about the other classes?

example: imagine if dark warriors or shadow knights would be able to run all content,they can tank,heal themselves (just an example)
    and also dps,they are the most OP classes in the game,so...hmm what happens to the other 10 subclasses,why would anyone want to play them if they are a gimped class and no one wants them for group content?

bottom line is that every class should have enough assets so they can be desired in any type of group,by ''balancing'' the classes you are trying to give everyone an equal chance to be able to participate and most important of all to play the class and race that you want without being left behind.

did you even read what is said?????????????????????????????????????????????????? i have never mentioned that daneos should give us a date and if you got to know why people need answer its not because of patience its because of the fact that in order to keep the community intrested you have to communicate with them its basic marketing rules, many games have lost great fan base and even fallen cause they didnt communicate well with their community (not saying daneos is just explaining why answer is needed).

type in some more ??? im not sure i got your point :rolleyes:

that is a lot of Psychobabble to just cover the fact that people are impatient and feel like they deserve answers whenever they want.

your post does seem like a vile threat,release info or people will leave hahaha oh another doom and gloom post,oh god you people really need to get a hold of yourselves,this is just embarrasing to read.

On top of this, we had several tests before and wipes. People, like me, may be getting tired of leveling over and over just to get wiped.

that is how betas work,now if you didnt know that its your own fault,no one else to be blamed for not knowing that in the betas of mmos characters do get deleted...
    kinda makes me wonder why you keep on leveling even if you know the characters are going to be deleted,if you're getting tired there is an easy solution,dont level anymore characters and come back later,see? problem solved.

kamekameman stop acting like the cool guy your just being cool to win a place on mod team "hey maybe because im older " you said that multiplie times on every thread like we care if your old or your old into MMO just stop acting like someone you are.

sorry bud,not acting cool nor am i trying to win a place on the mod team since well my busy schedule wouldnt allow me to do that job.

this is the way i am,you dont like it? fine by me,just block me and move on but im not going to change my opinion or view on things just because you want me to.
    FACT is i am older,FACT is ive been playing mmos since 1997 and thanks to that i do have a different perspective on things,you on the other hand,well to put it politely you just sound like a console gamer who has never played an mmo before,just saying this judging by the content of your posts.

as i said before,i wont change my ways so if i annoy you that much just block me and move on,trust me i wont lose any sleep over it...

this is probably the last time ill ever answer to you.
    THIS WAS JUST BAD MARKETING, see you show a dog a bone and then another and then another and then another but you just dont give him those and dont say why just showing him those tasty bones he'll either lose intrest or bark or just keep on running around happy for a long time.

I would have agreed with you if people actually were like "GIVE ME UPDATE NOW" and maybe some lines of some people here you can see as something like that but the main feedback is that if daneos is done(he said himself after every post he finished that) why isnt it coming , ALL what we need is an ANSWER.

i'd like to say sorry if i ever sounded mean while portraying my thoughts , you cant hear my tone or anything but im trying calmly to deliever a message and again i have nothing but love and respect towards daneos and im greatful that he is doing this revival although i would like it if he was more interactive with us.

people need an answer?

and why exactly is that?

is it the results of a medical test which THEY NEED TO KNOW just in case they need to write a will?

people need to know because they lack patience,that is the bottom line,daneos already posted and with mmos its hard to give an exact date on any content.
    what you want him to lie?
    because that has been done before,or devs caught their fingers saying new content would be available on an exact date and then when it didnt happen people went on a rampage saying why didnt they keep their word...

daneos is playing it safe,he said things were going well and that he will update the game when its ready,that is all the info YOU NEEED.

well he's a developer rather than saying soon he should be saying I will update the server on this day and on this time, it atleast gives us reasurence. People like you really need to calm down and let others give there opinions, daneos doesn't know who you even are but your defending him like he's your bestfriend. He isnt a bad guy but all I am saying that rather than saying soon give us an actual time frame

im not defending him,simply following rules,i mean you did read this right?

These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

i mean if there is no update or info its because there is no info to give you,i mean how difficult is it to comprehend that little concept?

hey maybe because im older or maybe because of have experience from previous mmos ive played but just in case you dont know how they know this is the way they operate.

in a mmo with a sub i might understand some whinin but in a free to play game? wow...lol,yeah you all better throw out the windew your self entitlement issues because as far as this game goes no one owes you anything.

but when he became a developer he knew the responsibilitys that came with that, I still say he's a awesome dude for opening the game back to us but he's also obligated to tell us when he's going to update the game

obligated?

lol,no he isnt,he doesnt owe you or me ANYTHING,he will update when there is something to update,hell he could even close the game today and you still wouldnt be able to do anything about it.
    Sad to see comments like this,you seem to be in a delusional state where you think that daneos owes you something,please enlighten me,why exactly does he owe you something?

No disrespect to anyone im just sharing my thoughts as a beta tester for this game like we all are, to be honest i lost hope in this update, i dont really care if anyone wants to call me impatient but i think we as testers are waiting too long, i would feel better if daneos would post and let us know what is happening, he said soon a long time ago and we all, well most of us play this game 24/7 waiting patiently for this update, its not like he is not finish with the update, if you finish something why not just update the game? What are you waiting on? I guarantee if everyone chose to stop playing the game because they refuse to release the update thats when they will realize that we are serious about this update and really want it ( not telling anyone to stop playing ). But seriously daneos speak to us let us know whats happening a lot of us would feel a lot bettet by you doing that.

^^

Perfect example of a MENOW.

MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.

Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification.
    The thing is that some of these new generation of players just feel entitled to have everything and have it now and when things dont go their way its waahhhh waahhh give me update now or i will throw a tantrum.

Daneos will update and or release more information when he is ready,you already breaking forum rules by writing this post and to be honest i dont really see the reason,you think that because of you he is going to magically create the update from thin air and have it implemented in the server?

you young ''pups'' really need to learn some patience but then again im sensing a pattern here,probably most of the players here have never played an mmo before hence their lack of knowledge of how mmos operate,oh well this post has been reported and i hope that atleast you get a nice little warning,maybe that way you will learn some patience...

Even thou my knowledge of this particular game is limited i still have to post my opinion on the issue of balance.

From what ive read this is basically a pvp oriented game,dont even know if raids exist in DBO but the fact of the matter is that not all players will partake in pvp which means two different types of players will be playing the game in different ways.

Now,ive been playing mmos since 1997 and if one thing i know for sure is that its impossible to properly balance classes for both pvp and pve, there are no ifs or buts,trying to achieve perfect balance in an mmo for both pvp and pve is easier than going out to the woods and finding a unicorn,just doesnt happen.

Heck even the triple A mmos have their hands full with constant tweaks to the classes because ''For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction''.

This means that if you nerf one side just for the purpose of pvp you also be nerfing it in pve where it doesnt really need any nerfing,its happened before and it will happen again,one class got nerfed because it was to OP in pvp but in pve where the class was ok they also nerfed it which means one side of the playerbase got what they wanted but the other side got screwed.

And this goes both ways,class maybe nerfed in pve but that will also affect its performance in pvp,solution for this?

well sorry to say but there isnt any,unless an mmo has no pve content whatsoever and is just pure pvp or just a pve focused mmo with no pvp there is no real way to achieve balance,its just an exercise in futility,you may get close but will never achieve perfect balance among pvp and pve.

In my case im exclusively a pve player,and from what ive gathered some other people aswell,you know everyone plays an mmo a different way,some like pvp only,other pve only and some do both,even have the just crafting type player who likes to craft and get rich.

But balancing is a delicate thing,lets say i have a turtle,and this class is getting some skills nerfed because it was to OP in pvp but it completely ruins it for me because now he is unplayable in pve i will speak up about it because it affects my gameplay,same thing goes for the pvp crowd,maybe a class is OP in pve so they nerf it which will result in a change of performance in your pvp gaming.

Balancing classes in an mmo for pvp AND pve is a slippery slope,well anyway this is just my opinion on the whole balance thing.

lo unico que se me ocurre es que uses la aplicacion como administrador,como tampoco se que version de windows usas pues es dificil ayudarte mas.

todos modos he leido que con algunas versiones de windows puede dar problemas,por eso date una vuelta por el foro porque creo que hay una guia para resolver el problema y sino encuentras nada ahi puedes probar con google.

Hello im new on the game, i have played almost all the db/dbz/dbgt games and i love dragon ball too :D. If someone is from greece i whould like to join the guild or a guild that speaks english too. Lets all have fun together :D!

hey welcome to the game,if you're new to playing mmos feel free to click on one of the links of my signature.

have fun and enjoy your stay :)

El servidor desaparecio junto con los canalles.. ¿actualizacion o se ha caido solo?

te recomiendo que te leas el ultimo post de daneos

Global Update Thread

lo dice muy claro en letra roja:

These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

por si no sabes ingles te lo traduzco:

estos updates y arreglos de bugs todavia no estan implementados en el server pre-beta,lo anunciaremos una vez que esten implementados.
    preguntas acerca de cuando seran implementados seran removidos y la persona que los escribio puede que reciba una advertencia o podra ser baneado.

osea que tu veras...