Posts by Kamekameman

You clearly are new to the foruns, hey no problem, Saito is @SaitoSenpai.... a moderator.

If you don't like my posts, then don't answer. Simple.

Back on topic

still a moderator...

clearly you are new to ANY TYPE OF FORUM

http://work.chron.com/moderator-duties-21978.html

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-a-forum-moderator.htm

been a forum moderator myself so i know the job description,sooo when can we expect some new topics that dont involve you not being happy about the release date of the beta and or the characters being wiped? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

p.s:cant blame me for not knowing him,first you didnt use his FULL name,second to be honest he isnt around much.

It was not Dnaeos, but Saito xD

man...this guy really hates me.

chill man :)

i dont hate you,its just your posts same subjects over,over,over and over it doesnt really get nowhere,blah blah blah beta wont be before 2017 and blah blah blah oh noes characters will be wiped....

stop posting those and i wont have to bother anymore replying to your posts...

p.s looking at this

http://forum.dboglobal.to/index.php?team/

and i dont see any saito,unless you mean http://forum.dboglobal.to/index.php?user/12388-sai/ and he is a moderator,doubt he would say something like that.

The only thing that i don't like, is that they cleary stated 100% sure that DBO oficial release would be in 2016.

i dont remember Daneos ever posting that it was confirmed that dbo official release would be in 2016,judging by the current state of the game you would have to be delusional to believe that...

No. the scheduled time are now and 1:30 more but as Daneos is not here AND the server is full and unstable (CH are closed Citebase someone crashed it) the event has not started and everyone is taunting and such because they want their DBs because it's the only thing in this game that they play it for...
    In short most people are being ungrateful and not appreciating that this is a Pre-Open Beta and they we were all told this can happen well in advance.

totally agree,seen some harsh words in trade chat,death threats,etc,etc...that is NOT COOL,im grateful and happy that thanks to daneos i can play this game so lets not forget why we're here and what the main goal is,to have a bug free game which we can all enjoy.

The event didn't start. And thanks to Daneos for not even writing a short post as to why this is.

Worst server EVER

dont like it? good,you know where the door is.
    daneos doesnt owe you or me anything,he will post when he can,maybe you forgot but this is PRE-BETA

Of course it is, DW only need kaioken + energy siege to be great in pve :p

the wait for a decent aoe is killing me,still level 39 at the moment hehe.
    for now i just have to gather them mobs and try to line them all up for special beam cannon :D

To have more contenet in the future daneos need some help and he eed to ask for help from other dbog player that can help him to add things in the future

no he doesnt.

Knowing Daneos, as everyone knows, he works alone, and won't get help from anyone :(

you dont know daneos either,he has done a very good job so far.
    all your posts are filled with doom and gloom,your signature says it all...

file isnt corrupt,just need to open your antivirus and put an exception on the dbo file,that or maybe the firewall is also conflicting on this issue,but as i said the file isnt corrupt its just a false positive.

Hahaha!! DBO without spanish spammers or MMO without bot spammers? DBO without toxic assholes? Don't be absurd mongrels. "DBO Player" is the name of a mongrel dog who cannot find joy playing this game without flaming/cursing each other. The pretty lie "Friendly dbo" is nonsense spouted by weaklings like you, in order to survive/rule with the assholes you have to be an asshole.

there should be no report buttons. DENIED

I only read title tbh too lazy to read that crap next make a short text so i can read it.
    Blue dogs keep the warning for yourselves i'm stating facts no hello kitty friendly crap.

feel sorry for you i really do,you cant make a post without resorting to insults,i have reported you and i hope that this time you get what you deserve.

short text? this is the way humans comunicate,maybe you are use to using grunts and slamming your closed fist against your chest but people who have a valid opinion are free to post as many words as they want as long as its in a civil manner.

p.s liking your own post? wow...

"I know some of you will say that a system like this is just a way to give another player the right to harrass you by sending false reports"

In most games, if you send in a false report, you yourself get warned or banned for abusing the report button. If they add a report button which I think would be a great idea for the official release, then they should also add that if you abuse the report button sending in false reports or ridiculous things then you would get banned or warned as well.

yep,just posted it right above you.

ive seen it happen before,the gms dont take it lightly when you use their precious time for a false report.

they cant add a report button because of player abuse them
    an try to let people banned that they dont like because some player are assholes

I agree that some aspects of reporting bad behavior or spamming in the game could be made easier. I only say to if it includes methods of proving what you are reporting is given. For example when i report players i always attach a recording of what was happening or a screenshots of what has been done along with a description of what has been done so there is context with the proof. The key point here being "proof" i do not think it should be aloud to reported people without providing evidence of their crime too as you could just be lying about it to get someone you don''t get along with banned.

Maybe one thing to do would be that if you are reporting a player for spamming, swearing, insulting etc then when you report them a copy of your play sessions chat logs would be automatically sent to the people in charge so that it's not a 'blind' report.

not only will this stop players from abusing the system but also increase the chance of annoying/rule breaking players from being able to keep playing in a way that if unfair or unpleasant to others.

well a gm has the tools to look at chat logs,if you give them the time and the name of the person yo wish to report they can go look in the chat logs,this is the way its done with most mmos.
    you have a ingame report button and people use it,in some cases if you go willy-nilly and just report people out of spite when they havent done anything the gm will take actions against you,seen it happen.

problem is i dont know if dbo global has the manpower to do this,but this system im talking about has ZERO room for being missused,if you have broken the rules of the game actions will be taken against you,on the other hand if you have accused someone with no reason actions may also be taken against you,its a win win with no downside.

as of right now we if we right click a name in chat we can only block and whisper,judging by the current state of chat this is not enough.

the only way to report now is to take a screenshot and use the dbo global website to report a player for bad language,spamming,etc,etc.
    while this is a good way to report players its still not enough,a lot of players dont even bother with this because of the hassle to log out and send the report,maybe because they lack the time or just plain laziness,im not judging im just saying how i see it.

i think that apart from the block and whisper options when right clicking we also need a report function,that way the reporting can be done quickly and without hassle,also this way more people would bother in reporting and maybe the people that are reported will change their attitude because lets face it currently trade chat is a cesspool filled with spammers,spanish speaking players who fill chat with innapropiate topics and dont hesitate in insulting you if you call out their bad behaviour (i dont mean to point out spanish speaking players but since i speak both spanish and english i can say without a doubt that the spanish speaking comunity is really,i mean really really bad).

these players who dont know how to coexist in an mmo with other players without resorting to insults or harrassment cant continue to do as they please,this has to stop,they need to be reprimanded and realise that they cant continue with their actions.

i know some of you will say that a system like this is just a way to give another player the right to harrass you by sending false reports,well you're wrong...this can be done as they do in other mmos,players gets reported enough times then the gm will look into it.
    some mmos even have a small window pop up when you click on report,which then has different sub menus of the type of report you wish to do,in some cases said window also has a section where you can write the details of the incident in question.
    this is a good thing since you can be really specific in your report,you can write down the time and what exactly was said so that way its easier for the gm to look for that specific chat log and read what happened.

but we do need this,if this game is going to flourish we need a proper way to report players,by making it easier to report more players will report people who spam trade char or use foul language which means that in the long run we will have a better comunity.

Deberían poner a alguien que vigile el servidor por los menos los chats generales.

mejor solucion que requiere menos de los gm seria añadir una opcion en la ventana que sale cuando haces right click sobre un nombre,ahora mismo solo sale whisper y block,deberian de poner una opcion como report.
    igual que otros mmos si se reciben muchos ''reports'' sobre el mismo jugador los gms pasarian a investigar el asunto...

Kame, deberias sacarle screenshot, por si acaso. Yo ni uso la ventana de trade chat porque simplemente las personas se han encargado de hacerlo (y perdón que lo diga así): una mierd.

Con respecto a los duelos me ha pasado, es facil para mi ignorarlos pero probablemente a otra persona le afecte, y mas aun niño de 10 años.

ignorar parece facil pero la verdad que se hace dificil cuando otro jugador no para de spammearte duelos y cuando no accedes pues la toma contigo,primero los insultos luego cuando le bloqueas procede a seguirte y a molestarte mientras haces quest.
    hubo un jugador que me estuvo siguiendo una hora y cargandose los mobs que tenia que matar,al final sali del juego y me fui a hacer otra cosa...

thanks for the guide.

got my warrior parked right at the tower and i still dont know which class to choose,sk or dw...i am going for tank and only pve so dk seems like the smart choice.

how viable is the current pve build that you posted,is it usable at this stage of the game?

cheers