Posts by spiry87

Neata ... am tot zis ca intru si eu mai des, dar tot pierd vremea pe altele.. abia am facut lvl 8 (stau prost la capitolul timp dedicat); o sa incerc in saptamaniile viitoare sa imi duc iar characterul la lvl 40+ ... ne vedem prin joc :D

ROMANI ON SUNT , SCRIETI DACA SUNTETI OAMENI BUNI ..

Dude, eu mai sunt rar, in ultima vreme am tot pierdut vremea pe DBZ XV2..... iar aici pe DBOG am lvl 42 sau 43, oricum astept sa incep cu nou caracter oficial si sa nu vina cei de la Namco sa spuna ca nu are nimeni voie sa scoata alt joc DBZ in afara de ei...

NoMeRcY de unde ai luat quest-uri de ai trecut de lvl 40?... nu de alta ca eu in Dungeon nu am intrat si nu sunt sigur ca au fost reparate chiar toate questurile.. :( ... bine, eu nu prea am mai intrat asa des de cand a fost saptamana problema si nu ma prea putam loga (nu am reusit sa ma loghez mai mult de 5 minute) ... eu rezolvat problemele din cate observ, dar nah... quest-uri... ma gandeam sa farmez nitel prin Cell Area....

Si e Off sau ceva de genul... de aceea nu am mai facut eu lvv.. disconnect man... this suck an i know that is another man that is working on conectivity, not Daneos.. the other guy should have solved this problem by now... mda... aiurea... relog sa donez Zeni pt guilda

NEATA .. :p ... o fi de la server sau nu, dar numai apar un guilda.. stiu ca se misca aiurea, dar de aceea nici nu am mai intrat (plus oboseala de la job), oricum... incerc sa mai fac si eu ceva lvl, dar se misca cu foarte mare lag si nu prea e ed jucat asa.... :(

hy, i know the feeling.. i'm online now.... and i see that my Kamehameha is taking 3-5 seconds to shoot after i press the button... and other skills as well... even if i right click on a mob it takes a few seconds to actually start shooting ( in the meen time it keep runing).... and it has been like this for 2 and a half days.... but i read the Danes Updates and he said something about a new server and stuff like that, now .. time has passed and to be honest, it really is a little unplayebel..... u can't even kill a mob for quest and if the comands are so slow i can't use health potion when i'm near death.... the mobs have lag in movement.. i see them in game window as i write here.... i'll stay in gaame for a little whyle longer and i'll probably chek it out tomorow to see if anything has been improved...

Yeah same issue here and my friend has same issue apprently 2 of the channels are completely offline hopefully they get them back up soon as far as I know my game is saying only 1 server is working and its full

No connection here either :( ... "Channel 02" is not busy because it just pops you out back to character screen...... there back... i'm in game whyle i was writing here :)))

hai ca jucam si eu linistit, mi s-a blocat intr-un TLQ si cand sa ma reloghez sunt canalele blocate.. pana mea.. inainte era "Channel 00, 01 , 02 si 03" ... ce s-a intamplat cu ultimul?... :(
    oricum.. eu sunt prin Guilda de Romani.. cu Spiritmaster de Level 33, vroiam sa fac si Adult Quest dupa astea mici de lvl 4, 14 si 19.... off, asta e... asteptam sa mai merarga serverele nitel... nu de alta, dar multi s-au intors sa joace acum cu update-ul

5cbe540fb78e00eb7dabd69db6e3270d.jpg
    I get bugged at this point of tlq 2, get stuck running, happend to some others too.

The Karma masterclass quest is bugged, after "washing" the dirty mask nothing happends, somehow some ppl have the karma masterclass.

I got stuck running in TMQ 3 when i had to talk to Chi-Chi and gues what.. after i click log out and tryed to go back again.. all 3 channles are Busy.. there were a time when i was a "Channel 04" .. what has happened with that one?..

Man eu am intrat imd ce am vazut postarea ,ca sa te invit trebuie sa fim amndoi on si in pluss trebuie sa ne intalnim si in joc ca sa-ti dau ad la guild..

Stiu ca tre sa fim amandoi on... nah.. L-V sunt pe la job, iar in week-end de obicei dimineata, in rest plec pe bicla cat e cald afara :)) ... nah, poate in week-end asta, duminica dimineata ne vedem online :D

So, I was just in the middle of finishing up a Quest, right? And out of nowhere, I get disconnected. I just assume, "Oh, probably not a big deal, I'll just relog!". And as soon as I tried, I see that all Channels are offline. Any particular reason for this? Perhaps an update? I don't know.

Hy.. i noticed that too, i'm drinking my coffe and wanted to play.. maybe even make lvl 30 :D , but yeah... for the time being it seems Channels Offline... but the server is full :))) .. anyway, we just have to wait for half - 1 hour to see what it will be new :D ... by the way, how are u doing most of the quests, because even after a translation update i still got a lot of koreean words in quests and fights... only zone for lvl 1 ~ 20 was more english like, after that.. not to much..

Mda din cate stiu eu nu prea suntem si multi nu prea participa ...

hey man.. te-am rugat sa dai invite... ti-am dat add la primul character pe care l-ai scris acolo si nu te vad online..... bine, momentan toate channel-urile sunt offline, dar totusi.... astept inv in joc

dc again 2 minites how to fix pls

The Game Crash every few minutes it is cause by u're ANTIVIRUS, if u have full antivirus installed, just put FULL FOLDER under the "exceptions"> after that no more crashes... i wasted about 1-2 weeks till i finally fix my game.... i had a free licenced antivirus and couldn't put DBOG FOLDER to exceptions.... soo do that an u shall just be fine :D

Salut, dar se pare ca nu prea sunt romani pe aici... pacat, oricum vad Natanel ca ai rank de Martial Artist.. bv bv, sa inteleg ca esti mai in tema cu jocul. E bine de stiut pentru ca s-ar putea sa iti adresez cateva intrebari uneori :D .....
    App.. daca e vro Guilda ceva, sa imi dai si mie add, in game character name "SpirySan" .... ne vedem in joc.

You only get armor from tier 1 DBs. All the other wishes are from tier 2 and 3 DBs (mob hunting and scramble)

Thanks, just got the gear :D ... it was a pretty nice movie and all... good show :D .... i actually enjoy it. I have a TV set for PC and "maximized" window, trust me i felt like a kid in DBZ all over... i really like the game and i will post the bugged quests with picture as soon as i can (print screen doesn't upload the picture taken) i hope they did already half because i have 10 quest that didn't work.... it is not that big of a deal because u can actually get lvl 21 and 1/2 just by doing other quest and killing a mob or two on the way :D

Dont store it in the bank because with these dragon balls you cant get the SSJ...This will have only one wish...U will get a nice cloth and some money too...that's it...If you want to get SSJ...you must collect the 2nd tier dragon balls...You can't get the 2nd tier dragon balls from doing quests...You actually have to find them all over the DBO world by killing mobs (Your scouter should make a signal if dragon ball is near but remember...2nd tier Dragon balls drop rate isn't 100%...It means even if your scouter makes the signal and you kill the specific mob It's not 100% that it will drop a dragon ball)...That's the ONLY way you can get SSJ...But those Dragonballs are not in the game yet...Just use the level 21 Dragon balls :D

Really ... the ONLY way is 2nd tier of Dragon Balls .... anyway, i'm just lvl 22 now, i'll see what wish Shenron can grant me..... :D