Posts by Destrex

i think daneos was working on changing the token system by which only staying online won't avail us token but we have to do some quest or something to earn them.. so if he changes the token system then it'll be a good idea to have more high lvl stuff in token shop. But if he doesn't change that then should just add some more dogi accessories to the shop.

As long as items such as u70 whites, brown or silver boxes are only obtainable through the cash shop, this game is pw2, end of discussion, whoever says otherwise clearly hasn't played much MMO's.

Now, you could make it slightly less p2w if you made a system which would enable players to exchange zenny for cash points in order to obtain such items ( I don't even suggest making those items mob drops ).

Cheers

If you can craft or have friends who can craft high level gear then those brown and silver boxes are waste of money coz it costs a lot more than what you would spend on recipe and craft items and still in both cases there is no guarantee that you'll get good props but with atleast crafting you have better chances. And coming to u70 whites i think the same but somebody said its already implemented as mob drops not sure tho.

And ya it'd be great to get cash points by other means like events and such thing it'll definitely make it less P2W.

The UD 1-4 are working in dev server so i think daneos will update when he is also finished with 5&6.

you honestly haven't play the retail (original dbo). I could list all the the stuff that is P2W, which is way more then the 2 reason that you listed, but we are still in the testing phase of game and we don't know if daneos plans on changing some of those factor making cash elusive item come from dungeon drop, events or whatever. So we should wait til open beta to complain if nothing gets changed during pre open beta.

well he has listed the major ones.. and mainly it was P2W coz of tickets and white stones. there are other items but they dont make any big impact.

Even with new dogis being implemented in the game, dogis will be at around the same price.When new dogis came around Oct 2012 in the TW DBO, the new dogis went for about 25-30 million and there was that one dogi that went for like 100 million. The regular dogis stayed at 15-20 million and then when the new ones gotten older, they dropped to the 15-20 range :)
    It is the cycle of life.... and Playstations :(

ya like i said dogi's are good investment.

It was just an opinion and if you say it wont be enough.. just look at the trade chat in game, there are ppl like 25/8 selling dogis x)

when i said it won't be enough i meant it won't be enough for the devs to rely only on cosmetic items for money and ya people do sell dogi's all the time coz they are good investments and rarely lose the value(unless new dogi's are updated).

For me the best way to kill any P2W system is having only Items in the shop purely cosmetic to avoid any kind of adventage by adquiring an item from Cash shop. x)

ya but then how will the devs earn money ?only cosmetic items in C.shop wont be enough(that would also make them really expensive). That idea would only work for a non-profit game if there is one xD

The only thing P2W were upgrade tickets and its a good thing it was removed.
    And some people say that lvl 33 clock is P2W but its not.. using it only gives you a head start in leveling and nothing else which is so not P2W coz it only takes 5-6 hrs to get to lvl 33(like badass said is just a short cut).And also if the white stones are implemented as mob drops then it'll be really great and would make the game more fair giving non-cashers a chance to make items +10 or higher.

there it is,in red.
    the moment you compared the drop rate of stones with hmm lets say class skills not working you lost all credibility as a poster,go get some years of experience playing mmos under your belt and then come back so we can talk again...

I wasn't comparing and just because you implied it is completely useless for daneos to work on this atm ..so i said it was important just as any other fixes.
    F.Y.I i have played dbo for 2 yrs.
    Anyway the thread is now getting dragged for just argument sake.But all i wanted to say was drop rate sucks and needs to be fixed and i am not and don't want to compare its importance to any other update.But it'll be nice for daneos to fix this as soon as possible coz all the players playing the pre-open beta are not only playing for finding bugs some wants and are playing for fun too.

dude is your english weak ?
    I mean where have i implied that the stones should take priority over all the other updates.
    Drop rate needs to get fixed.period

you got me all wrong,not saying there is or isnt a bug i was saying that the lack of perspective comes from all the complaining i see about the damn stones when its a trivial matter compared to the rest of the bugs that the game has.
    lol at the ''And upgrade stone drop rate is an important matter coz it effects the game economy'' part,you're funny...you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?

daneos probably has a long long list of things to fix and trust me the damn stones are way way at the bottom.

Right now a blue u70 cost 10kk+ same as a rare crafted armour with top props... If the drop rate isn't fixed here then it'll be same in the main game and the economy will be in shit just like now.So it need to get fixed right away!
    And you saying "you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?" is actually the funny part.
    And yes there are other important fixes but this thing is just as important.