Posts by GokuShin

Yah it would be cool to add more lvls but first lets focus on the present dbo since it has alot of things to be fixed xD but who knows maybe daneos as the files from the unfinished lvl cap

Alright, after looking through the skills list of each race, I noticed something strange.

Namekians and Majins both get skills that are only usable while their unique transformations are activated, but Humans do not.

So I have to ask, does anyone know the exact stat buffs/drain rates for each transformation?

Human race aren't human itself there are more saiyan then humans and ssj drains alot ep, nameks and majins cannot restore their ep and it has time to be able to use the transformations

oh by the way i just 3 point so will rest them when i get skill rest in level 34 and thats it
    and by the Goku Founder i didn't say that its daneos Wrong
    i just sayed that when i the translation when i talked to skill rester they said you can rest if you level 30 and under they didn't Mention any thing About if you adult you cant rest your skills so i hope you edit this thing and let this be more CLEAR to the players.

Well i think people should prepare themselves for what class to choice and their build before choosing, this way the ''oh no i didn't reset the skills before the the class'' can be avoided :3, but hey this is pre beta so it will be wiped so no worries about it

That's right. And because players are not forced anymore to pay their share of zeni to keep their items on sale, they aren't afraid anymore of highering the prices.For instance, when AH was working, players who used to sell items for very high prices had to spend so much zeni like 200-500k or more to keep it every single day and no one bought that crap obviously which only damaged the buyer and forced him to lower the price.
    But now, they can put their items in private shops FOREVER and never lower the price.
    The prices must be decreased sooner or later

+ the shop was never meant to be over 1kk of zenni, if thats was the case why would we need the auction house ?

I think that he's I going to release ud, without Def fixed and other skills because the people in the development server are saying that he is going to start fixing the stats when he release the budokai tournament, that what I hear I'm not sure it's just rumors

Well maybe he will fix the def with the ud update, and its impossible to do the budokai tournament without any def or stats fixed it would be soooo bad. Well don't believe in rumors because its always false. Wait for Daneos to tell us what he gonna do, and don't believe what they say.

ofc i can live without it but would be nice if quest that doesent work to be deleted it would make things easier rather than trieing to fix them i mean i can easly live without 2 or 3 quests

Let daneos fix it when he have the time, if he took it out it would be double work for him to put the quests of all npcs back and fix the bugs

Hey sorry to possibly sound noob , but atm how to get dogis currently on DBOG ? , Like is it dungeon drops or a item shop thing?

you can get buy putting real money on papiload and get cash points or buy on the auction house. There are good lvl armors that looks nice as dogi :) u can craft them or drop the armors

Just have to make a new character I did and it worked the quest isn't bugged the quest item is what's bugged because I have it but when I click it it tells me quest failed

Ps: nvm all I had to do was religious and the clicked the weapon and the quest came up so its not bugged just gonna have to start over I guess :/ 1-30 isn't that hard tho less than a few days if your a serious gamer you can probably get it done in 1 day

It took me 4 or 5 hours to go lvl13 to lvl 27. And at lvl 30 i did rr till i became lvl 32 and then took me 1:30h to reach lvl 36 so no its not hard

Master Class is bugging ?? I have 46lvl and I don't complate Adult Mission :( looks this pic.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2267/

did you use the item he gives its like a sealed jar. It happened to me aswell i thought it was bugged then i clicked the jar he gaves and the mobs appeared i killed them and then the real ones appeared and i could get my class. Normally he gives u a jar u need to open it to defeat the mobs i hope this helps for some of u.