Posts by Braver

Aye, was definitely on land and not during a duel. It could have just been the dirty Clorfors... tried to Clorf me right out of my own money.

I saw them doing it in a town. West Town or whatever it's called. I'll just shut up now though. I don't want to accrue any more dislikes. Is this reddit or something?

Thank you for the quick response. Perhaps I am wrong, but I used to play this game when it was hosted by NetMarble and I remember fairly well what Dash looks like. It could easily be something I'm overlooking, but it looked like the real deal. I was just kind of wondering if the Nemekian quests are inherently more bugged than the other races quests at the moment or something. I honestly don't understand the dislike either, I wasn't here making another thread about "hey the time quests are bugged." I did some prior research, I was just wondering if my eyes deceived me or if there was some other Dash like ability or scroll you could use.

Hail fellow DB fans. I'm new-ish to the server. Now, I know a lot of quests are bugged, specifically the time rift quests, but I was curious... I see a lot of people using Dash. I play a level 20 Nemekian Warrior. Why do some people, including Nemekians, seem to have Dash when the quest doesn't work for me?