Posts by yutsukikudo

I think that Kai-O-Ken should have some sort of limiter like it could only last for a limited time but the power out-put should stay that same, allow me to explain my thinking.

1) Kai-O-Ken is a move that drains for HP and not your EP so the user is already taking a risk when using the move (that to me is the definition they gave when explaining the move in Dragon ball Z a move that amplify power, speed, defense, and destructive force but if use in correctly could destroy your body.) so I think the risk is well deserving of a reward especially if your using it in P.V.P. You have a LVL 45 SSJ vs a LVL 50 Kai-O-ken in that situations SSJ should boost Fighter A up so he can keep up with Fighter B but Fighter B can still increase his Kai-O-Ken. The difference being Fighter A is losing EP on top of using skills and being hit BUT Fighter B is losing HP while still being attacked by Fighter A so decreasing the power out-put like some of you are saying wouldn't be Fair to the Fighters that value Kai-O-Ken over SSJ.

2) The argument about Kai-O-Ken being stronger than SSJ is a good one but under certain circumstances Kai-O-Ken in theory should be stronger than SSJ just not sustainable and I think that's where it needs to be changed as a skill you shouldn't be able to have Kai-O_ken on for for hours and still be at max power. How would you get around this fact set limiters Kai-O-Ken can only be on for a finite amount of time and the higher the multiplier the Higher the drain.

3) Now don't get me wrong i experiences my fair share of Kai-O-Ken cheese but I always thought after my Duel that my opponent had a good strategy and well rounded skills...... Naw i'm just playing I hate losing no matter if it was Kai-O-Ken or SSJ its just if you start trying to change the wrong things about a skill you can easily make said skill useless or unusable in battle so take the time to actually think about what needs to be fixed. Kai-O-Ken is a beast in the right hands so long story short time Limiter and Higher drain and don't lower power out-put.

IF you read this far and started to wonder why I'm posting on such a old topic
    1) because I love these type of topics
    2) I love listing reasons behind my thinking instead of just yelling out opinion.
    3) I just remembered the email i used for this account so I could remember the password I used so I just logged back on today.(Welcome back to me)
    4) its a discussion board why you judging me any way jerk!!!
    :):thumbup::!::!::!::!::!:

I never understood anything about the pet system, can I just get a explanation on how it works and how is it useful to in game characters??

I'm a little bit angry about those who always ask Daneos about updates, he is doing his best and no need to rush him. I don't think it would be good if Daneos release Update without fixing bugs.

Yea I understand No need to rush at all. I'm just grateful that I can play DBO period ya know?