Posts by kondi

It will probably eliminate other human classes from ccbd. By other I mean there will be only turtle needed because you can get all stuff and then switch it to other classes. It's good imo because there are classes who are bad in pve so they can easily get better armor without paying for ticket big amount of zeni. I would like to get my dragon accessory on alts but I don't wanna again grind all those boxes because it's expensive and boring to repeat that when you want to try something new. Shame this idea is only dream. There are a lot of other things needs rework but we waiting a MONTH to get big update so maybe in one year from now this will be implemented when big update hits.

But....you're not supposed to get +15 after a certain amount of time. Especially not everyone lmao. That's why it's RNG. You either do it in one day (with many stones and much luck) or over time (1 min to 6 months) or never cuz you're out of luck xD.

We can't have ppl get +15 over a certain amount of time lmao. The game will die.

This is not a good idea man...

Then keep farming for stones for 6 montshs. It will be nice to spend your time to see fail and broken. Competitive players have 2-3 sets. Good luck on get +15 on each one of them.

Dude your suggestions are "nerf this, nerf that, and nerf those too." This isn't balance.

So what balance team should do with sk op pvp? If not nerf then maybe buff

others. But if we buff others than game won't be easier? What for you does balance mean than? Waris wrote his opinion relay on in game experience. I'm not veteran but I do see what needs rework to make others more competitive and most of his thoughts I share and agree with.

Simple agro change can make sk and dw tank again. Party with ultimate tank will be more ofensive but with higher chance of failure. With nameks party would be more safer but a little slower. It will be good change. About transformations agree. Humans sleep and slow also would be great change. Always sleep and slow are annoying. Also in dungeons it's great addiction which makes human unable to tank. There will be no more infinity slow on boss. But what about props? It's should be also something like cap for debuff boss props. Full props sm with prop debuff probably can tank well. I think pvp should be prioritized in case of balance. There is too much of sk domination.

There will be no balance. Three slots are already taken by poko karma and dende. Buffer, tank or human can't go. Tank must be in party. There should be no chance succeeding without one. What with buffer? He also is must have because of buffs to make party strong. But what with best pve class - turtle? In my opinion there should be more ways to do hard dungeons. Now we have speed party and as I mention above there are 3 slots taken before party creation. Why don't boost crit party? Or maybe nerf speed party. As long as there will be only speed party we will be hearing all day that someone can't do CC because they aren't needed. Make npc in the beginning dungeons which is asking what kind of party you are. If you are speed party then speed cap will be reduced or stay same. If you are crit party then speed buffs are disabled and critical damage improve X% for all party members so there won't be speed crit party.Why nerf classes when you can do such simple thing (I guess). With that pvp won't be affected and more classes can participate. In my mint it looks amazing but maybe it'll stay as a stupid not realistic dream.

More stable game? I don't know if crashing in 91-100f I heard of is so called stable game. It's cost over 5kk at least to do one single run. Same goes with channels which are crashing a lot and only Daneos can fix it. Friend of mine yesterday because of log in issue can't farm dragon balls. It's not big deal at first but then you need to know that now he needs to wait entire week because of work and not having much time in next couple of days. Also he is cashing a lot so I think people should get something for those problems. I don't saying about something big but even simple ONE wagu coin as mussolini said before would be great addiction and send rest of community a message "we don't forget about you guys, we are truly sorry for inconvenience" because simple announcement with apologies don't gave back zeni people lost cause of bugs

Oh poor turtles. They are so low in dmg. I feel sorry for them. Now tell me how many cranes are at budokai. Especially in 5v5. In party there are at least one and often two turtles. Let's say that both crit. Boooom. There is no party. 2x10k dmg at least. I'm talking about of course mediocre players. If there is a little of luck they can end fight easily. You want turtle to do more damage or maybe we can buff ultimate buffs? Why not? Then turtle can do higher damage. And it will not affect pvp that much. They still can't one shot other. Another good idea! Make karma and poko speed buff even higher. This will help faster clear floors. Why are you always trying buff something that don't need it. Now CCBD is longer = harder. Don't make it easier again otherwise don't cry about how bring this game is.

I dont said I like the idea of exchange. Just its trigger me when someone say upgrade is easy. I farm a lot cause in my country you have to be milionaire to buy enough amount of cp. I do farm everyday and yes white stones drops at least 10 times a day. Its should be a little bit harder with whites. In the other hand greens and purples damn those rocks kinda dont like me

Upgrade is easy? Then why a lot of ppl can't make it beyond +11? It's all about rng. How this can be easy? You farm for coiuple of hours to get idk purple for example. You got maybe 3. For upgrade weapon you can spend those 3 stones or 30 and from +10 item goes to +8. What game you play to say that upgrade is easy. A lot of people needs 3 or maybe more armor sets. I wanna see how you upgrade them so easly to +15. I have one day lucky to upgrade my 2 weapons to +12 with no waste of stones. When I want to go further I have waste a lot of purples and downgrade to +8. Sure that was easy to broke my dmg. It's all about luck so when you decide to upgrade more then I wish that you will not lose around 100kk only do downgrade -4