Posts by RagnarZ

If it works for you, I recommend this build since it is the one I use, however there are several versions and you must use the one that suits you best. https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0405001535021101104140000

Code
    Equipment:
    - jacket + pants recovery of lp%
    -boots of dexterity
    -energy based focus increasing gloves
    -staff increase critical energy in %
    -pending increased attack and defense properties
    -focus cc rings

Greetings and enjoy the game! 8o

Hello Paulo, this problem is general and happens to some users especially windows 11, I recommend that when this happens restart your computer and enter the game, however keep in mind that when you log out or leave the game will happen again so you will have to restart your computer again, that is the solution that there is for the moment, greetings.

Hi, I would like to report some Bugs found inside the server

1. The server has problems regarding the notoriety of water particles (These are not visible to the naked eye).

2. There are times when at the time of attacking the character freezes and does not attack, so you have to click again on a specific moob so that it can attack again on the moob.

3. At the time of entry there are times when the character is seen with lines of black lines corresponding to the silhouette of the same which are scattered throughout the screen.

4. The sounds of the attacks are not heard.

5. When launching AOE skills there are times when they do not spread through all the monsters and the freeze game.

6. The devices disappear after a day when you buy them in the cash shop.

7. The server presents severe fps in some occasions.

8. In Korin when speaking with the NPC of the sub class, it does not give the mission object (Main weapon).

9. When opening a window within the game there are times when it is completely marked on the character.

10. There are times when white pop-up windows appear in the upper left and right sides of the screen more often.

Atte: RagnarcitaZx, Mynx

Can I get help? .. I have a question.

When they give me the Dragon Balls in Missions I go to the altar Sheng long and when I stick them play and I A window appears which is given me
    Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C: / Program Files (x86) / DBO Global / DBOG.exe
    File f: /dd/vctools/crt_bld/self_x86/crt/src/vswprint.c
    Line: 280

Expression: ("Buffer too small", 0)

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C ++ documentation on ASSERTS.

(Press Retry to debug the application the)

Cancel - Skip Reintentar-

After I get this box as indicated above the game is close and I still can not invoke sheng long to give me the team .. Does anyone know what to do in this case?