Posts by Sade

I've played a ton of MMOs over a period time. I have to admit being a DPS is not as fun as being a tank. But I like being a tank combined slightly with AOE. Which is why I'm currently looking at Nameks more, I'm watching one Sendoku's videos and Dark Warrior seems very nice to me. But I still don't know what these classes are listed as. I know that Majins technically are buffers, Nameks look like tanks, and Humans are DPS. That's my guess.

So, I'm not that new to DBO. I've played the TW ver. but I never got a feel for it. It was just a jump in and mess around type of thing. But I've been wondering what is a good class to start out with. Granted I already have a Fighter and Turtle, but their builds are really bad. This thread is mostly aiming at the Open Beta which gives me a lot of time to prep.

Classes I've used:
    - Fighter
    - Swordsman (TW //I didn't know what I was doing)
    - Turtle Hermit

Note: I have looked at builds, but I don't know how to play as these classes well. How the setup should be coordinated.
    I, also have wonder how the economy works on the server. [I do use Cash, but I'm wondering for people who can't purchase or reload.]

Just wanted to ask, don't really think is Account Support related. But are we allowed to set our profile pictures to vulgar images other than the following tags: Sexual, Gore, Racism, etc.

But are photos that show swearing allowed?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The server's are under maintenance so don't worry about that. Also stop spamming the forums with useless threads about new servers and channels. That stuff costs money, if you want then help him pay for it. It's a community effort so you should show support instead of blaming him. Bugs are also crashing the channels which he is finding and fixing at the moment. Just to be clear as well, this isn't telling people to shut the f*** up. It's to tell them the issues Daneos is dealing with, but he understands the your frustration and takes it in as motivation as far as I see it. :thumbsup:

P.S : Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area. :S

So, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/algeria/constantine is proof that this Countdown is in fact correct, since it is UTC/GMT+1.
    Apparently Google is so useless to the point it gets 1 extra hour and 1 less hour mixed up.

GMT+1 will have the update at 2:00 AM.
    EST will have this update most likely somewhere between 8 - 10 PM. Due to false time counters, on other websites. Thank you qwerty as well for making the timer, really is beneficial. :S:thumbsup:

I don't typically this bug is a serious problem. This bug I've seen only with my Spiritualist, where when I use AOE skill. The sound of the attack (w/o bass or any boost) is playing repeatedly in the area, if you walk away it will start to become quiet, and if you move back into the area it'll start to play again. As far as I know it doesn't play when others around unless they were there when it was casted. It's not annoying to me, but I feel like I just should let you know. :thumbsup:

P.S : Relogging does fix it, traveling far distances, and loading ; teleporting.

Also if this bug has been reported already, just ignore or delete this thread. ;)

Looking for some friends to roll with on DBOG? Well I am. Kinda boring without something entertaining. Also I only accept English players, anyone who can speak english basically.
    Add me on skype too: sanityincorporation

I heard about DBOG a while back, it was unfortunately down when I couldn't login so I was kinda not surprised. But this DBO's development is quite good compared to others who say they are going to make one. Also just to input this, Daneos is given so much s*** for his update, just understand that it's not a walk in the park. It's quite hard whether he expresses it or not. He's not the number one, programmer out there.

My in-game name is both: Select and SungWukong. ; I'm mostly using Select at the moment.

Class: Spiritualist /Turtle Hermit
    Looking for some old timing DBO players to help with builds too, mostly both PVE and PVP.