Posts by MKnance

http://revolutionraiderz.com/ this is the site its a private server of raiderz since it shut down years ago
    in order to sign up though you will have to message this person on facebook https://www.facebook.com/revolutionraiderz tell them you would like to join and they will tell you what they need or the rest to do atm the registration is closed for some reason and thats prob why they are doing it via contact on facebook
    the game is still the same old fun time raiderz there night system however is horrible and right now there facebook told me there currently undergoing things with the night system and trying to place a torch within the players belt so its easier to see at night time but when its morning its completely 100% playable just make sure to choose the right class if you get confused or did something wrong /n in chat type your message then it will send globally only type message after /n do not send after doing /n are it will not work https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RaiderZ for people who don't know what raiderz was you can also search google for images of raiderz to see if your interested

1.the word fukken is not a word its "Fucking"
    2.have some respect on the boards the game is in pre-beta there is bound to be issues.
    3.onto Kamekameman - you sir are very rude yes the world doesn't revolve around just one person but there was a more mature way of going about this and you sure did not do it. before throwing out the word respect you should follow your own advice. to get respect you must give respect. its not a one sided thing to give.
    4.read the global update thread
    5.in discord today daneos said he is fixing server stability tomorrow and bringing in UD

Daneos is sleeping guys let him rest he will be up goto sleep or go do something 15 mins later from now its still not going to be fixed because hes sleeping give it a day or a few hours atless then check in

Not server just the channels they probably just need restartin and everything good as new till it happens again and it depends on daenus time zone when he will be on to fix it and whats going on in real life since real life is more important than online life also couldn't it be the network bug fix?

but when this happens does danaes hope i spelled that right if not im deeply sorry but does he plan to start hiring help out if he plans to make new content to keep the bring back of dragonball online alive? please i've done research and seen that supposely the originals got shut down due to lack of updates if this question has already been im sorry and if it has you do not have to answer it moderators or danaes i know there is alot of stuff only a few people can do with so little time and im in no rush who knows maybe ill reach max level before next update that would be cool haha but I am really happy that danaes exists because without him i would of never been able to experience this game I wanted to play it years ago but i doubt there was a way to play it outside the US without workarounds which could prob get you either banned or in trouble but yeah i think i've gotten off topic so imma stop right here.

There is a quest there that you do that gives you an item that looks like a notepad and it i think gives a quest but if you accidently move your character it disappears and isn't reobtainable