Posts by Grimveir85

I'm just making sure if the skill reset thing is working. Because mine isn't. Someone go and check if you can reset your skills and tell me if it's working or not. I've waited a week to do so but it won't let me... I'd appreciate it, thanks.

I think everyone else has the same problem but aren't saying anything about it. I tried to change my password on the main website and I can't get the code from my gmail. When I wanted to make another email it wanted a code before it's even an account. Guess what? It doesn't work. Nothing is going into my gmail from dbo global's main website. Daneos needs to fix this soon.

Sorry, I'm not used to getting even a little bit popular on the internet. I agree with the statements and yes we can go without the combining stones idea but getting upgrade stones in the higher levels are a pain even for the most hardcore of players. I was thinking we could make it a little bit more fair but still hard kind of way towards getting them. Either that, or daneos could make it so that grinding for the stones wouldn't

be so godly hard. Makes you wonder why the dbo company decided to make it where it's almost impossible to get stones even with players that play their game. But understand I'm not going against with what you're saying, you make good arguments. But also understand that some things in the game aren't balanced. But then again I can go without it all together. This is also why it's under suggestions. But thank you for sharing a different opinion than everyone else's.

I was thinking we could compromise. Maybe having one way to combine the stones to have higher level stones, but also combining them in another way to get green/purple. I'm pretty sure we could do that.

And wow, over 140 views and double the likes we had before huh? We must really need combining stones then.

First thing, I already changed it to 5 stones, What do you expect me to change it to? 3? 2? wouldn't be very hard to do now would it? xD 2nd thing, I'm pretty sure something would need to change about it if daneos decideds to use this in the end game. Hope I'm not being an asshole, it's pretty hard to comment on something without the internet back lashing at you for it.

Plus if anyone ever wants to pvp me 1v1, my ingame name is Cloaked, I'm pretty beast atm, give me a whisper if anyone's interested.

Like I said to the other person, that was just an example. it's obviously not something that will be implemented into the game. I don't even know if this idea will make it into the game anyways. This is why this is under "Suggestions".

You know when you have all those left over upgrade stones and you really don't want to sell them or destroy them? Well here's a suggestion. What if we could combine the upgrade stones to have higher level stones? Now I know what you're thinking. That would make the game way too easy. Well it doesn't need to be easy at all. For example, if you had 5 level 30 stones, you could use them and turn them into 1 level 34 stone. Sure it would still be very hard but that's how the game is. I think it would be a great idea, what do you guys think?