Posts by Xicor

Hello,

I was roaming around in the game and i thought of the token shop and how we get tokens every 15 mins and i remembered that it should have been possible to recieve tokens by killing bosses with high ranks like ultra and hero and so on. I think daneos discussed it once and alot of people did think of it as a good idea so i wanna know what happend to that suggestion guys.

Wont it be cool to get like 10 tokens from bosses or what? I hope you can share your thoughts.

Although a bit dated, this might help: For those having recent lag\freeze issues since last update try this.

From experience, usually high end builds tend to have more issues with DBO because it's such an old and bad optimized game overall. You don't need to particularly overpower in terms of hardware to run this game without issues, just need to get correct settings.

i did that and it kinda got better but it is still occurring and still so annoying. Now after using cc cleaner it freezes for 2 seconds every 8 mins instead of 5-6 secs. I still think it is about something else, i will upload a pic of my visual c++ for you to check if there is something wrong.

ezb07uv.png

Answer for you question is propably here: https://forum.dboglobal.to/new…hp?news/7-server-opening/

nope, i have had this problem since jan so you are not correct.

Although a bit dated, this might help: For those having recent lag\freeze issues since last update try this.

From experience, usually high end builds tend to have more issues with DBO because it's such an old and bad optimized game overall. You don't need to particularly overpower in terms of hardware to run this game without issues, just need to get correct settings.

okay im checking it out currently and will let you know if works

Hello guys,

well, i have this issue is that every 3 mins my game freezes for like 5 sec and sometimes 7-8 secs i tried to do many things like making more space on hard disk, closing other apps, changing game setting and graphic settings too but still freezes.

i think i need to install certain programes but im not sure, i mean is it about visual c++ 2008 or what? I really hope if anyone of you can help me slove it.

I noticed most of you speak like u guys excpect the stuff u sugeesting to occur in pob, like that guy who sugessted to make white stones drop from ud mobs!!! plz guys consider the current state of the game before making any comments. White stones and p2w stuff as mentioned before will be avaiable in OB by other means ( mostly token shop ) and not just white stones but other items as well.

Also u have to consider that OB is very close. I mean look around and u will notice that the team has nearly fixed everything and just few stuff need to be tested ( "kid party" budokai, stability...etc. )

about upgrade system and U70 stones, I still support my last opinion

Actually, i have more suggestions to add:-

- Adding U35-U60 in the token shop except the end-game Ustones ( This suggestion is optional )

the reason i made this suggestion is that in OB there might be more levels like 75-80-85-90 as mentioned before by gm behaviour when he/she made that new dogi or items thread. Which makes us to shed the light on the fact that we will have to grind for more stones and new gear everytime they increase cap level by 5. That tells us that U70 is not end-game gear cuz there might be more and thats why i suggested my previous selection.

Or maybe no need to apply the last selection and just increase U70 stones drop rate ( from dragon ball drop rate ) to be similar to U60s and that once Lv 75 or 80 is released.

Regards,

If I decide to donate $100, it does not mean that the upgrades will succeed..... Just like you mentioned above, you can still keep getting broken. Finally, a GAME WHERE EVERYONE HAS +15 IS TRASH DUDE. How can you possible state that you want that???!!! So if I have played for a year upgrading everything to +15 and some other dude that began playing a week ago has full +15 too, do you find that fair? Does that sound fair to you?????? Does it sound fair that a beginner can get a lucky critic and defeat you just because he has +15? .... I hope not....

*Applause*

Guys,

No need for further talking about this topic. The fact that lvl 70 stones drop rate is very low already known by everyone and you just have to wait. I actually think Daneos and the team will work on the rates once OB is released.

As i mentioned before the good solution to fix rates and make it balanced is :-

1- Make rates as dragon balls drop rate for lvl 70 stones with considering the stones paucity ( red blue purple ...etc ).

2- To leave rates as it is but adding new papaya dgs and make it higher there.

However, for those who think upgrade success rate is low are wrong but it actually will be super perfect if one of the above selections exists. I know that we rarely see someone surpass +12 when a notification appears but it is meant to be moderate so not everyone walk around with +15 gear like the current situation in the game ( which most of them are bugged ). Moreover that once rates are fixed an average person lv70 will be able to farm like 7-10 stones a day ( That actually depends on Daneos decision of which way to use to fix rates ) which i think is not bad and with the current upgrade rates it will add more thirller and excitement if some succeeds to make +12 - +15 item. So what i mean is to stop whining about it right now and wait for OB to be released as the chars and progress u made will be wiped anyway.

Notice: What i mentioned above is only meant once OB is released.

Greetings, 8):thumbup:

I got my lvl 60 gear to +12, +10, +10 WITHOUT White Stones

Notice what you just said: "lvl 60 gear"

60 is something and 70 is something else the topic as it shows is about lv 70s stones.

plus in my previous post what i suggested was not meant to be applied now in pob but in ob as i said. ( just saying in case you meant me in any of your previous posts ).

How are you guys?

I actually have a good suggestion to make it not too easy or too hard to get stones and i wish Daneos consider it in mind.

Well, we all have participated in db hunt before and we know how hard it is to get a dragon ball so what im saying is why not making the stones drop rate same as db hunt rates. I mean it is not too difficult and not super easy to get a ball but it is actually moderate as u can get like 7-10 balls max spending 2 hours hunting. Also the rates should vary depending on the monsters rank ( Normal - super - ultra ...etc ) and ofc the stones rank ( purple blue red ...etc) as it will make prices not super high and not too low and i remember that the GMs talked about the importance of making the prices of the items not to exceed 500kk for the most valuable item that u could think of.

However guys no need to make all of this right now cuz i think it will be better to make all of this in OB just to avoid any chaos regarding the market and the prices.

Greetings,

Aru is right about everything he said guys. Just wait for OB and you will find a whole new game which is not p2w, very stable and enjoyable to play.

As the team of dbog stated before, most of the p2w items like autopots, balls, whitestones...etc. will be obtainable by other means in OB. Moreover i think that OB wont be the final phase cuz there has to be an announcement of the offical launch after the period of OB ends like what happens in the most new mmo games when they are released as OB at the beginning then they announce the offical launch after maybe 3 months period when everything is working fine.

About the cash shop and how to make it better, i think creating a gatcha system will be okay and very good, where you be able to get rare items such as new cosmetic items or premium packs or maybe add newly created items. I think daneos and the team should create new items like maybe vehicles that can fly fast ( maybe goku's yellow cloud xD or bulma's flying jet ) plus creating new costumes than the new ones that already exist in the client files. Also they can make new hairstyles obtainable from cash shop and so on. Ofcourse all of that should be only in OB when everything is working correctly.

stop yelling about that instant level book or stone or whatever you noobs. Just work hard like the rest of the people and level up yourself.

I mean it is not that difficult and you being so dramatic about it. I leveled up to 35 in 1 day and i was not leveling up fast or anything i was doing it regularly.

and i think daneos mentioned before that the lv33 book wont be added in OB as it will ruin the gameplay or something idk but it is something like that so give up already.

hmmm happend again at the 4th budokai this day...

numbers from 10-16 are bugged and No,9 will be qualified immediately to semi-finals without doing anything...

Xpf3QI6.jpg

also entries num 1-2 in each group are bugged again...

jsUJwz3.jpg

HnglSRa.jpg

even it is visual bug or the actual winner got bugged...

we have aydee lost the match but still qualified so i said maybe be visual or he actually lost.

MoARXx5.jpg

LF2SNeF.jpg

also aydee played against himself and won to play against Nitro in the semi-final

BBcdIt7.jpg

8ybvD7b.jpg

same happend with mayu from group B as he lost but still qualified so either visual bug or he actually lost...

fzaiCIn.jpg

cJhryqK.jpg

eventually as we see diallo guy qualified immediately from round of 32 to the final without bothering doing anything... and Nitro vs Aydee...

hVJTzft.jpg

after that nothing happend...

the budokai frozen like that and those semi-finals were never played. Even the tournment window was still annoucing the RO8 while it is already semi-final...

ZyKw3Kg.jpg

i hope that gives the team some ideas of what they have to do to fix the bugs mentioned above...

Greetings,

Im not here to complain but i want to clear something out.

me and other 300 players were not able to teleport to the senior-qualifiers stage of the budokai and we getting "Unable to teleport" error.

what i suggest is to make 1 budokai on saturaday and one more on sunday ( maybe party budokai ) to test all the bugs faster and make a list of them so we dont have to wait week after week to discover new bugs so daneos and his mates can fix them in the next coming update not waiting for more weeks to fix each new bug found releated to budokai.

Thx.