Posts by SuperUziVert

Well with this being the first time i've ever played DBO i think the game is pretty good. it runs w/o lag for me. I do have some problem with getting stuck in a NPC conversation and sometimes I'll use a skill but the damage wont register. Other than that this game could be amazing if all the devs stick to it and don't leave this game unfinished. I dont know about the Adult missions Vegetto is talking about because i've never played before but it sounds interesting.

hi there if ur looking for an english guild i can name a few for u and you can decide which is good for u. Theres Expendables leader Ikidbuu (the guild im a part of) we have tournaments every few months with cash shop prizes and we have usally 5-6 players actiove at all times, Undertale Leader Mariowar they have a dojo and they are an active guild mario's team may not have someone always on but they help out all members of there guild level up, The last guild I would recommend is Creed Leader Afrobardock, creed is probably the most active guild in this list players always seem to be on and they are veryhelpful PICK YOUR POISON AND HAVE FUN

I actually just joined the Expendables Today. What's your characters name?

OK Here's the deal. I've never played DBo so i have some questions i need answered and i hardly ever run into any english players.

So first off I cant seem to do the time rifts is there any fix?
    How do i get other Dogi's Besides the Goku one that you can buy with points?
    How do i unlock Super saiyan?

It's Be better if someone could get on and help me out some and maybe skype if you're interested in helping me out over skype let me know
    but if someone could answer those question i'd appreciate that. :dpeace: