Posts by Haly

Unbalanced classes. Bugs everywhere. Useless staff/balance team besides Daneos. No security. Low playerbase that keeps decreasing. And you're asking for more features? They can't even do the maths for skills and classes properly and you expect such a complicated system like "Fusion.

Keep your hopes low, is they can't fix the feaures game has by default they won't be able to add things like that.

Honestly, I've been thinking about this a lot aswell lately. I returned to the game after months of being away from DBO, and I noticed the incredible drop of playerbase.

Majority of the playerbase probably will return as DBO most of us know is DBO with level 70 cap, and 60 is a massive failure as of now in terms of content. It's basically a lv55 cap with having more speed and better armors / weapons / accessories + 1 TMQ +1 UD

I believe that the current state of the game predicts it's future aswell. In the worst scenario possible (that seems likely to happen) people will come again with 70 cap and then leave. We still aren't sure what will come with the new client, will it be successful or a complete failure? But what does DBO offers as a game is reflected by it's current state, that's what I believe.

I've been checking the channel panel quite often recently and there been times when a channel was COMPLETELY empty, but channel 0 (main channel) always seems to have atleast a quarter filled, so assuming the channels are for 500 players, we can safely assume that 125 players are online at a time, now adding up the other channels too, i'd say 250-300 probably.

Rest is really just a plus/minus thing, as a staff member will probably not disclose how many players are online from different IPs, but if I had to take a wild guess, it would be 170-190 unique players.

That is a MASSIVE drop, even compared to pre-open beta, which was another shi*fest.

That's a good guess. It's really something to worry about.

It's not a secret the game has been decaying. Many people wonder if this game still has a future and keep arguing how to make it better.

For me, I just want to know 1 thing: The approximate number of people who play daily. I don't mean the amount of characters, or people playing 10 accounts at the same time. I'd like to know the actual number based on IP or whatever you use to track it.

This way we can know if this game will survive the following month or year as playerbase is a huge important factor.

I'm here to say I just came from the future, DBO is still crap. Everyone quit and Daneos went crazy by the fact he couldn't handle shit and now he runs TMQ7 with his alt's and support himself in forums with dummy accounts.

Greetings.

Well, let's be serious.... I think the main flaw of this game is that it is too EASY to play. People complain about +15 and drop rate (etc) being hard. The thing they don't complain about is the fact that you can hit max level in less than 3 days... with max level there comes a huge of new things to do, but what's the problem with that? Simple, PEOPLE DON'T GET TO ENJOY AND ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME AS IT IS. They just skip all level 1-59 (1-69) features or whatever you can call that. Soon they have nothing to do because the game gets freaking stupid and monotonous. THERE'S NOT AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE AT ALL, and there's not actual cooperation either, people get help to plvl or pay for it, doing nothing but sit and wait. I bet lot of people don't even know how an actuall UD3 run looks like. So, again, what's the problem? As people say, you only begin to enjoy or play the game once you hit max level, because all other features aren't actually exploit as they should be. So, to make it simple: The game is too easy to play. The game needs to be harder in a way of making cooperation and strategy the way to play it (not mindless grind). And for that, I think the best way to make the game hard to play and enjoyable is to close the server so it will be mad hard to play.

This idea is cool, but not the rewards. I think that for this idea to be implemeted, we need first to wait for more game content.

So, we get new/more game content, then we add the daily/weekly quest for "that content".

Asking for UStones is so basic and boring.