Posts by egergely

Maybe could be like a recipes:

A class stones
    B class stones
    c class stones

Receive (3c+2c+3c) some stones then craft a B class stone.
    Then you again receive (3b+2b+1b) stones then can be craft A class stones.

The upgrade would be 100% success but Finally (if you need high Level +14-+15) you need many many many A class stones.

i do not know someone wrote this advice until now:
    But i think would be a good idea if could not just buy "cp", also could choose "cp pack\ cp quest pack\ saiyan cp pack".
    The essence of this "pack" the "expiration date" + "daily routine tasks" = will be "eg.: playing 2 hours" per day, then you receive "20 cp" per day.
    This "cp pack" expiration date would be 30 days.
    This result if someone buy "cp pack" and during a 30 day, every days fine the "daily tasks(eg.: playing 2 hours...etc)" then he will gather a little more cp as if buy instant cp from the shop. And maybe more people would be online.

Would be 5v5 pvp at Arena match, where to register alone or party with 1-5 members.
    If someone register own party with 3 players, their match join 2 single registered player: random fill in the party to full.
    Next match the 2 random people fill in other parties and the own party receive also 2 random (own registered) peoples.
    If someone good, invite the own party or if someone only have 10 min. at play, register own and play random parties some match.

I would like such a 5v5 Arena mode. I think such a Team-based Arena matches with many craft items would be the sollution the inactivity.
    Craft+Team-Based Arena matches with Random Arenas. Also could create about 5-10 new stage at arena where give other craft items....

I think they did not understand. I'm talking about the preliminary system, cannot pass because other classes steal the kills with a slow damage. For this reason never see cranes in the game. This class always lost for this stupid system, must be created for all characters not only turtles, sk and fighters. The reason for need money, time in equip, make ccdungeon every days, its only for go to budokai. Cannot make nothing with a slow damage and many nerfs. For this reason Improve this skill, for eliminate the problem.

key the many dot skills him with high speed effect.
    Would be abot 5x more dot skills then turtle skills, dammage lower, about 500 but hig speed \ 0.2 sec BUT Put it Together 1 dammage.
    Result: You put someone 4 (*500 dmg) debuff with 0,2 sec dot, then your result dammage 2000\0,2 sec. You will be a perfect last hiter.
    I think would be pref the put in together dammage system with high speed effect to crane.

The Turtle "Dash+Sudden Stun" combo very powerful counter against gap closers humans and get closers majins. Also during a "high paralysis duration" extremly increase they close combat "all (area) dammage" with "guaranted crit".

Now i see too Tanky the turtle with range and debuffs.
    I think turtle not receive one time high dammage, range, targets and high effects our debuffs.
    I think turtle would be good, when could make a distance lowest dammage and lowest debuff effects. But need a long range them, about 45 meter. I think turtle would be a prefered range 45 meters, without stun at close combat, max. 1-2 sec duration to make him a opportunity to escape somewhere or shoot with 2 sec cast time skills.

Another sollution to hold our high dammage, range, targets and hight effects our debuffs the SP cost. With 3-4 SP not receive low cast time, high effects\dammage. Need also 8-10 SP at skills and debuffs.
    Not can be good at 1v1, 5v5 and dungeons against 32 mobs. If good at skills, would be weaker at debuffs at 1v1. If good 1v1+speed, would be weaker at 5v5. Now all skills, defuffs have max level+receive "free" range them. Not receive "free range".

And finally the turle the only class who can kill the Dende, then he receive a high focus against all class. I see longe range area class not receive too mutch focus, because he would be useless or would be op such as TurtleTank with extreme debuff effects.

Hi I play with other games than i invent a new and simple balance to dbog. the Key the MA Quick Attack.

From Quick attack would be remove the stun effects and add about 15.000 base dammage without crit. CD, target and range not change.
    Consequently the Dende\Majins receive a counter class and Namek Tanks also receive high dammage at CLOSE combat(because MA only a Dash skill with close range dammage).
    Now the Nameks too op, specially Dende and SK. If they receive a counter 1 shot at close range(then fighter also receive from dende speed, sk bleed\crit...etc), then all class would be effectiveless. Suchs as Turtle\Crane will be less focus. Or If Fighter not come to at close range from QA then the dammage also 0 but QA will be CD.
    Finally all class win a 5v5 if playing him properly at toward range or close range(dende\karma speed at 35 meter range, turtle, at 45 meter range, Tanks 35-45 meter range, Majins have start def - att buffs and MA have close range dammage).
    Every class, if play properly win the situations\matches.
    But need the very high base dammage to QA, which kill min. a dende (without crit) or Tank(with crit or without crit and +needle skills) that others (Turtle\Crane) receive more less focus at game.

Thx.

I think this problem solution the weight system. Would be usable all Armor clothes all class, and if better the Armor value, they become heavier, they move slower :D
    Maybe Weapon have higher Dammage, become heavier, slower a bit... :(

Hi.

I would like advice into the game that, other games also used: "visible Item transfer history" and "account rate possibility".
    Many player have many chars and not can possible follow into the game that:
    which character belongs to which accounts.
    And how transfers made it this account:
    What Legend item generate at game engine, ...what bought at cash shop, ...what changed to someone from money others and how mutch.

Also each account would be + or - rates against other accounts but 1 account only send 1 rate other account. This is the "Account rate possibility".
    Then someone see other character "visible transfer history", he will see:
    What items (how mutch prices or how Legendary generated the game engine) movements were.
    Also will see the profile rating, many+ or many-.
    Or every transfers line would be ratnig one by one....
    If someone collect given quantity - ratings to account or someone transfer line, then he will be examined to moderators.

And if someone see many bad looking transfers or not positive person, he would be rating a - rate or report immediatelly.
    This "visible transfer history" list would go back about 6 months back and would be automata notification suchs as: when someone transfer extrem low/high or very often generate the game same valuable items...etc
    Finally every character into the game would be more clearly for others and decrease the illegal transfers.

Wait for opinions.
    Bye.

From Taiwan anno this item not worked\ switched off the effect. I tryed 2x60% resistance earrings, but the 2 dex earrings block more debuffs when i changed this neklaces(i tryed more times). And fighter not will be op resistance, because crane hermit have +180 resistance from buff and healer +300 resistance from passive.
    This earrings until now not worked the game.

At the Arena edge would be mutch lower dammage than the center. And opposite at the center would be mutch high the base dammage. Then all players goal stay at center.

Hi

I think would be better the "party pvp", so the registered (fix members) "party teams" refill a missing "own registered" players.

So is someone registered (without create\join party) to "party pvp arena" then he refill into random (missing place) party.
    Or something similar "party pvp arena mode" where would be playing random persons 5v5 matches suchs as lol.

I like the party pvp, better then 1v1, then would be many good pvp matches.

i think fighter the dammage dealer with 1 target skills, but sword can kd and receive more stun at close combat (again fighter). and special skills, fighter more dammage with area 32targets skill, again sword got only 1 target get closer skills. If fighter also receive get closer, than sword will be less usable then fighter. And fighter then could not to go close combat, he can shoot big bang, this stronger then burning attack and only 5 sp again 9sp(6+3sp) burning att.

I think IT can be strong when def playstyle charakter, turtle or something escape with this when can IT their teammates. But i think need the 1 sec cast time this situation. Or fighter IT to teammate, but i think this case fighter would be better again swordsman.

Crane Hermit i think would be low DOT debuffs with long range more targets stuns. But i think while more targets this debuffs, than not can use from 0 meters, only about from 15\25m to 35\45 meters. And could receive also 1 target debuffs from 0m to 15meters.

Grand Cheff Majin and Ultimate i think would be add some Resistance\Guarantly buffs or Cure debuffs because now the Dende the only def support the game and he can fill Heal and Cure Injured Status.

------Class Name: Karma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Playfull Doll
    --Current skill effect: Confusin within 20 meters sugar, 32 targets
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be 1 sec cast time and only 5 sec duration and lower sugar not 20 meters. I think Shout would be same as now.

------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Quick Attacks
    --Current skill effect: Gap closer skill from 0m to 28 meter with based on Dash\move speed
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be 30-40 sec cd or if stay 54 cd would be from 15\25m to 35\45 meters range. Because have low stun duration (5 sec max) and will be protected after used this skills, when someone use 7+ sec debuffs or only Namek Warrior, Mystic Attacks (agains Fighter who not have Get closer, only this gap closer QA and give +24meters into 1. target)

------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Spirited Roar

--Current skill effect: Increase Phisical attack 30% and Reduce energy deffence 25%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be useful (when not party skill only self buff) that add energy deffence instead of reduce.

------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: Swiftness

--Current skill effect: Increase Dodge Rate 296 and Dexterity by 26.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be party buff or less cd when self buff.

----Skill or Passive name: Thunder and Storm
    --Current skill effect: Increase Speed by 50%, Move speed by 30%, Phisical Dammage by 10%.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be useful i think when Storm Confusion removed(or all Storm removed) but add to Thunder cure 2 random Debuffs(because while Thunder, not can use skills).

----Skill or Passive name: Blitz Fist
    --Current skill effect: Increase Speed and Move speed by 20%
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be also cure 1 random Debuff or increase some Resistance.

------Class Name: Swordsman

----Skill or Passive name: Scintillation
    --Current skill effect: Next 4 attack guarantly to be blocked when use Guard
    --Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would be remove Guard effects only the buff but reduce duration only 5-7 sec and 1-2 attack only. Or replace Gravity Break, Focused Gravity Break and Focused Kamehameha to Scintillation def buffs but not def all type attacks only 1 debuff, 1 phisical skill or 1 energy skill but then only 1-2 sec duration and 1-2 attack only.

Just joined, hey guys. I might sound crazy but one thing that always bothered me in the original game is how instant transmission is available only to the fighters. It has such great utility that I believe every class should receive it. To balance one can allow only fighters to use it in pvp, but dang it, my memory is hazy but I remember always calling "bullshit" on the sheer fact that only one class gets this incredibly useful skill for fast traveling.

Currently Instant Transmission not can use pvp and pve only at the map when questing. But pets skills also have npc-, party- and guild teleports. Also not useless the IT since the pets skills updated.

I have only 2 opinions the close rage heroes and 2 suggestions about the balance.

Opinions:

Then close range heroes start at second line, equal then the second line heroes(healer, turtle, long range tanks etc) then close range heroes need go inside first line(get closer). And untill second line heroes have heals-(close heal with long att.), tank skills(position change skills) then the first line heroes needs stuns and gap closer skills also.
    And long range heroes if have debuffs(with stun or not) than close range heroes have get\gap closer sklills(with stun or not).

And i think if 1 hero have more 32targets skills, then he will be good at 32v32 situation not the 1 targets situations 1v1(but they have also 1targets debuffs).

Suggestions:

-all skills\debuffs cost with skill ponits would be equal than the skill\debuffs make, included "min" and "max" range.

-the skills\debuffs with 3-4 skill points not add from 0m to 35m effects and low cast time.

That is,

-If problem the "max range" then would be problem the "min range" also.
    -And if problem the skills balance then would be problem the skills cost and skills level.

If a skill spent only 3-4 skillpoint, give only from 15m to 25m effects and lower dammage\effect value with 2 sec cast time. But you sell more skill point the skill\debuff such as 7-10, will be "more range to far" and also "near range to close (from 0m to 35m\45m) and higher dammage\effect value and low\0 cast time.
    If the skills op, then not need nerf or remove only give them more "skill points".

This result,

Someone need "1v1 turtle" he make many sp to 1 target debuffs\skills and will be weaken to area attacks. But someone make good "kame turtle" spend more skill ponts to skills and this skills became OP with weak debuffs.

And some op "named"debuffs also would be cast time not only the skills. Suchs as "Payful Doll" or "Hesitation"

And if the skill close range skills(Tank or MA skills) cut them 2 pieces. Active and Passive pieces.

Because Range skills also have 2 pieces: active (attack) skill and passive (defensive) range.

Tank: 5sp active (att) skill and 5sp passive (def) lp skill.
    MA : 5sp active (att) skill and 5 sp passive (def) dodge skill.

And long range heroes if have debuffs(with stun or not) than close range heroes have get\gap closer sklills(with stun or not).

Thx.