Posts by HatsOff

So, quite recently, I've been noticing that I can BARELY get English players to assist me in quests. They're usually just Brazilian, which isn't helpful to me because I have 0 idea what they're saying. It'd be GREAT if I had some English players to help me out with quests or anything. I'm Level 21 if it matters to you.

My ingame name is HatsOff, as it is in the forums.

Oh. MY. GOD. This got me more hype than anything I've seen in a long time! I was just about to head to sleep and I saw this, now I'm crying.

August 24 HYPEEEEEE!

What will I do? Hmm. Oh, I know! Try to find people who speak English to assist me in quests! I'm Level 21, can't do it all, man.

All jokes aside, probably do the TLQs first, and then once they're ALL done, do the Adult quests.

Also I Don't think he'd update the game at this Time :c its usually before Midnight when theres an update,

Yea. I also doubt there'll be a major update for a while. Look at me, doubting myself, heh. Anyways, the servers usually are back up in like an hour or so, so maybe my night won't be as sad afterwards!

No, i'm sorry fellow player, there is probably not anything like that. ik im gonna get a question about "how do you know that" well since i in general play this game alot now, i can already tell that this is just a normal shutdown or something. if this was an update he would probably create a new thread about it before he shutdown the servers to make sure everybody knows that it is the update he's coming with. and yes there is no need btw to make these threads anymore because there is becoming quite a few of them everytime the channels are down

I made the thread so other players don't have to panic over thinking their internet or DBO itself got screwed. Also yea, I know the deal. He most likely did just do a regular shutdown, but you can never be too sure...

Hy.. i noticed that too, i'm drinking my coffe and wanted to play.. maybe even make lvl 30 :D , but yeah... for the time being it seems Channels Offline... but the server is full :))) .. anyway, we just have to wait for half - 1 hour to see what it will be new :D ... by the way, how are u doing most of the quests, because even after a translation update i still got a lot of koreean words in quests and fights... only zone for lvl 1 ~ 20 was more english like, after that.. not to much..

Meh, I just fight through it. It's usually only a few sentences that are Korean like that, so it doesn't bother me too much. I'm only Level 11 as of now, so meh.

So, I was just in the middle of finishing up a Quest, right? And out of nowhere, I get disconnected. I just assume, "Oh, probably not a big deal, I'll just relog!". And as soon as I tried, I see that all Channels are offline. Any particular reason for this? Perhaps an update? I don't know.