Posts by Cosmo

I highly disagree. attack speed was just an easy and fast way to be lazy when doing hard mobs.

The karma is very versatile in both PvP and PvE still. Just because you cant right click an enemy to death doesn't mean the class is pointless.

I meant that 161% attack speed or 100% attack speed if it's capped at 100% is similar to having 70-80% attack speed on the TW version of the game. That was the whole purpose of this thread. Buy apparently attack speed party will be a thing of the past and will make classes like poko and karma a little worthless to level up.
    it's not some classes are now useless now karma and especially poko since using speed was there only form of dps

That's not really an important thing at the moment.

HTB aren't coded and don't work so there's no point to getting them back.

Hi Daneos, I hope you will read this. I didn't know that skill reset will reset the HTB for lvl 30 as I thought of a final skill reset before I changed to my master class. I know this might be too much to ask but is it possible for you to enable my HTB skill for lvl 30 as I really don't want to level another character after so much effort spent on this character. I really love the game and I hope I can get the HTB back as I don't see any other ways of getting the lvl 30 one back :(

No one has said either way what Daneos is going to do exactly with the speed calculations. Stop putting words in his mouth.

As of now he seems happy with is and it works fine as it is. he may wish to change it, he might not. Until then stop telling people that he is going to do this and that unless you can quote him.

Yes. He said he plans to bring the game back to how it was in TW before it closed. Then he will make changes. But as things stand a lot of players are complaining that speed parties and such 'ruined' the game (probably because they couldn't take part of whatever i don't know?) As such it's been a few updates since the speed was like it currently is. Don't you think if it was that big of a deal he would have changed it by now?

He promise to bring back dbo as he was the speed wasen't like that in OLD dbo

The English patch is automatically chosen by default. if your game is still in Chinese or in a different language. run the launcher as administrator and click patch check in the bottom left. You also need to click the circle icon in the top right and select English.

can someone give me the english translation patach :rolleyes:

The post has been answered by B4.DA.$$.

Your point falls under "Cashers" as the white stones are in the cash shop.

1- Botters
    2- Cashers
    3- Hackers

They get Stones....sell stones, get money, buy white stones... and upgrade like nothing happened

That's the answer to why SO many people have the +15.

i know, bro.. but the post say about now xD

There is such a thing as using your skills rather than resorting to cheaply attack speeding your way through stuff.

Know in the patch karma is usless as hell i'am talking about pve karma bugged speed and with correcting the def you do no dammge to mobs

I can offer you my ones but it's up to personal play-style. Everyone will have their own views on how a character should be run so feel free to make changes if you see something you would rather have over another thing.

KArma Pure PvE

Karma PvE Focusing on things such as UD,BID,CCBD

Plasme Pure PvE

pure pve i will go PvP when i rreach max

While that's a very good point in regards to the buff the DoT has been given. The point remains that creating a bazillion threads about the same thign over and over is not only irritating, but spamming, and against code of conduct too.

Could just have easily have made another message in his previous thread to put it back on the top of the dashboard. But as a fellow crane myself too. I haven't even needed to use thousand slashes once yet.

In fact i typically only stick to the 2 typhoons and the dodon ray and then a freeze if i'm fighting one thing. if it's a round up of mobs i just stand there and if need be i'll heal myself with the put out flames.

I think the reason for the multiple threads is due to the fact daneos thought it was fixed when it wasnt. as the game is right now me being a crane i have to say u dont need thousand slashes as much due to the increase dot damage that daneos implemented i would gladly keep what cranes have right now instead of going back to retail dot damage with working thousand slashes.

He means exactly what he said.

Karma is better for De-buffing mobs and buffing the teammates while having very good damage output on single targets as well as AoE attacks. Most notably very useful in TMQ, UD, BID, and CCBD runs

But the Plasma is better for casual farming/grinding due to the focus on AoE attacks and Cooldown buffs.

what do u mean ? O.o

In that case you now know how silly that was of you to "joke" about something you fully well know will get you warnings / bans.

Use your head next time.

it was sarcasm!Coño I have been reported for a question and there are many in online abusing bug free

In regards to the disconnection error, you need to white-list DBOG on your antivirus and firewall. You also need to make sure you're running the program as administrator.

I usually just use the launcher for updating and play the game through the DBOG.exe so I can add steam overlay to it.

But with the new launcher, I just get a error saying "disconnected from server". The game runs just fine if I run it through the launcher but was wondering if there is a way to stop the disconnection error.

If you're asking where to do it or how to do that bug abuse then the answer is you can't.

It was patched out as soon as it was discovered and reported about.

Do you know of a place to do the same thing as those abusive?

Defense is/has been bugged for a very long time. It is slowly being worked on.

Until then you have to figure out and learn your limits in terms of what you can handle.

However you should have more LP than a human class which means you should last longer. post your gear?

My dark warrior lv40 11k lp with 2k + def die in like 5s from mobs lv38 hiting about 34-56 when my crane at same level with 400+ def 6k lp take so long to die being hit by 150 - 240, is def bugged?