Posts by Speeder

Learn from sendoku.

Read his quote he knows whats up ,vote for leo to be cm!

Also boxes dont talk i suggest you do the same

First off, treat the moderators and the rest of the staff with some god damn respect. If you don't like the game, don't take it out on them. Just don't play it

hi can someone tell the super mode to stop removing threads when they cant handel the truth. talking about syrens thread. It was a discussion in the discussion section not sure why it tot deleted

Secondly, there's a reason that the topics are being removed. I believe that reason to be the lack of civility within them. These topics seem to be devolving into insults and flame wars because some players believe they are entitled to everything they currently have in-game. And I for one will sit back and laugh come open beta because then the server will have wiped all characters and they will have a whole new reason to complain. But that's a discussion for another time.

One thing I am personally getting sick of seeing is people making accounts on the forum just to whine and moan that an update is, to them, the absolute end of the world because they feel that the reasons for an update are something they wouldn't do, such as PvP. Problem with that is, a lot of players actually do PvP. And a lot of those PvP players find and develop builds that actually turn out to be broken. And since a lot of the events on this game are PvP-related, the staff has to go and fix these issues in order to make the game fair for everyone. Which is fine, I'm not complaining that I lost over 2000 LP from an update. And even if I did, what would it accomplish? Nothing. Because I understand that the game is still being, in a word, developed. And that means that EVERYTHING is subject to change. And Daneos and the staff are well aware that some, if not all of these changes, will not sit well with some players. But to me, it's bloody ridiculous when my guild leader has to come to me on an almost daily basis thinking it's the end of the world on DBO because players are raising literal hell and threatening to leave the game entirely because of an update.

If you're going to leave the game over an update, do it already so we don't have to see anymore complaints. I literally avoid the forum because a lot of it lately has been just a jumbled mess of broken english angry rants. Just...enough is enough. Now, I'm not a moderator or any sort of staff member, nor do I have any standing within the staff for anything. But I have been a moderator on two other games before, one of which is still running and that I still have standing in. So I can tell you for a fact that it's not that they can't face the truth, it's that they don't want to deal with the entitled attitudes of players screaming "Oh, you broke the game now, it needs to be fixed, so fix it or we're leaving."

Two words. Good riddance.

For budokai to be fair and do not always win the same ones that have everything +15 in bad way with bugs and others (90%). The upgrade should be removed during the tournament to all participants. Otherwise, the same people will always win (First solo and party in the same day) . It is clear that it will be frustrating not to have the slightest chance of having aura for those who upgrade legally. I know it's an open beta. But for the moment would be the best for all. This will win those who play better and not those who used more time bugs

Unless Budokai just disables everyones equipment from the getgo, there is no possible way to determine who has bugged gear or not to just disable theirs. So yes, it's going to be unfair. But part of the challange should be one-upping those with bugged gear and all those +15's out there with superior combat tactics (and in the case of party, teamwork).

I understand you find it unfair, but I have to ask, so what? There's very little you can do about it.

Also keep in mind that ultimately it does not matter who has bugged gear or not. Come open beta time, all accounts are getting wiped and everyone will be forced to start over. So they WILL lose their bugged gear. And of course, players will find something new to complain about when they're being one-upped by +15's after that point.

I just really hope the next complaint isn't one to set all player levels to the same level during Budokai because "We can't play the game as often as you can, it's unfair!" Because I've heard that excuse before. On SEVERAL other games.

i'd like to see another level budokai. I mean in old dbo we had budokai under 30 and under 70, it will be fun to make another one in the middle to watch how classes do at level 50 maybe?

And for game time i already hate that db hunt is only saturday preventing some exits in the open world XD

There are some players who don't even do the hunt. They just spend the entire time crowded in front of the exchange bot or upgrading equipment. They'd probably do Budokai during the hunt instead.

That being said, I do not agree that Budokai should be held during the hunt for obvious reasons. But I do think that it should be held on the weekend regardless. Probably some time after the second hunt event, or the day after the hunt even. I know that due to timezones, us American players have the hunt on Saturday when it's actually Sunday for Daneos. Which is causing a lot of confusion for people when trying to determine a schedule. So hopefully something gets figured out that won't require everyone waking up at 5 AM.

It's completely possible for Spiritualists to maintain their own EP outside of transformations by using EP Recovery and Energy Reduction.

Oh? Please explain how I remain Super Saiyan in my daily CC50 runs then. The ones where I'm spamming Blitz Fist, Quick Attack and Kidney Shot(Greatest EP wasters) just to make things go faster, and STILL have full EP at all times? If your team has a competent Dende, you never need to worry about EP.

Uh, that's not YOU maintaining your costs. That's someone else maintaining your costs FOR you. Try again.

While I can agree with the EP Drain being problematic in CCBD, everywhere else it's not a problem. The drain is easily fed by doing nothing outside of combat. And the forms revert when EP drops below 10%. So in actuality, you're gaining an 80% extra EP pool for casting skills on top of the minor buffs to stats (or in the Pure Majin case on top of powerful AoE attacks). Not only that, but SS/PM can also last extremely long due to this. I've actually had SS recharge fully before my first use ever ran out. On numerous occasions. Sadly, the same cannot be said about Great Namekian, which doesn't have a drain, but rather only lasts for 10 minutes. And trust me, I'd rather not have a 10 minute timer added to SS.

Hah, what a killjoy.

For PvP and the CC dungeon, I agree they should definitely and absolutely not be allowed. That said, there's no harm in letting players have a little fun with something overpowered in the normal world. You're playing games for fun, after all, and it's not harming anyone. Dodge pots only last 30 seconds and then cooldown for 20 minutes, so it's not like it turns PvE into cheese. Besides, the Turtle Book outside of PvP is just a convenience at best.

I disagree. The cooldown on Bitter Tea is a problem in itself for CCBD, as well as the 5-10 second stun that occurs afterward. As for the book, the fact that it drains LP/EP depending on Gender is a reason NOT to use it in CCBD. It's also the reason no one uses Super Saiyan, Kaioken, or Pure Majin within CCBD. Because the constant drain will screw you over, especially during the cutscenes that play after each floor where you have no player input.

MAYBE for female Turtle Hermits the book can be, if used properly, useful, but that also means you need a stack of at least 200 to prevent the constant EP drain once the RP Ball charges run out.

However, I will agree that either the Turtle Book needs a cooldown period, or Bitter Tea needs it's cooldown removed. The ONLY build that would make sense for Bitter Tea anyway would be one using Thunder combined with Gloves of Attack Speed and whatever other Attack Speed buffs are available. Hits quick and evades quick at the cost of losing skills AND a 5-10 second stun. It's really quite an All-or-Nothing build that's only useful in 1v1.

But I do agree that they should at least not be allowed in Budokai.

Actually, I've done Turtle vs. Crane before, and I've wiped the floor with the crane. The Hypnosis + Spam DoT's build is useless as the Turtle also gets Hypnosis from Spiritualist and can then use it and heal with Ultimate Energy Reduction or any food based item. Not to mention that they could, if they have a high enough LP, use Charge and spam the 3 knockdown skills they have until they win.

Fortunately, it's not all about you.

I have one more suggestion before you close the topic. I know I mentioned it in the class changes topic, but I figured I'd mention it here too.

Remove the skill "Instant Transmission" from Fighter, make it usable by all classes, and stick it in the Token Shop. It has no combat use, and it only used to warp to friends over long distances as long as the target isn't in an Ultimate Dungeon, Sky Dungeon, Ranked Battle, Budokai, or any other place that can't be warped to such as Kame House, and the target must be on the same channel as the user.

------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: Instant Transmission

--Current skill effect: Lock on and teleport to any player as long as the following conditions are met:
    1: Target is not within an Ultimate Dungeon, Sky Dungeon, or Time Machine Quest. Or within a location that cannot be warped to, such as Kame House, Ranked Battle, Budokai, ect.
    2: Both the user and the target must be on the same Channel.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: I personally think that, since this skill has very little (if any) combat use, it should be removed from Fighter and either made into a skill usable by all classes that is either obtainable with a wish to Shenron, or put on the Token Shop.

I would say just the dogi that had Lvl 50 requirement in old dbo. Freezer dogis would be cool tho..:)

Also possible a "random dogi" capsule, that gives you 1 random dogi - binded of course..

To further from this, a couple of random boxes. For 4000 Tokens, you can get a box with a random drop such as a stack of EXP boosters, a Dogi, A stack of random leveled Weapon/Armor upgrade stones, And the 100,000 autopots. Only because I believe the 300,000 ones should remain on the cash shop or be event-only.

Can always buy via Auction House for Zenni.

Anyway this person that sell that has to donate to get dogi for sale. Daneos got $, man got Zenni, another one got Dogi.

Grinding right now is not so hard... Once You hit 70 level and drop 1 Purple u70 stone You can already buy 1.5 of any dogi.

Since I've grinded 65-70 I've looted 2 u70 Purple (so i could buy 3x dogis). Its fair option (I've grinded in +8 or +9 gear for 50 level) so everyone could do that.

You're assuming everyone plays this game religiously and has a high enough IQ to interpret game mechanics and know specifically what to do in that case. You're also still assuming everyone has that kind of time to play the game non-stop to do that. This is not the case for many players, and I mean no offense to anyone by saying this. In fact, it's due to things like this that some players may even rage quit and not come back. Speaking on an economy scale, the server cannot sustain itself on the handful of players that donate to get cash shop points when they suddenly run out of things they want/reasons to get cash shop points.

The Token Shop fixes this issue in a few ways:
    1: It gives new players something to look forward to/a hand hold to a certain extent. A taste of what the game has to offer. From this, they can use the token shop as they progress, which in turn saves them Zeni to spend on the auction house cash shop items up for sale.
    2: Idling to get tokens, while bad in some ways, also has a silver lining. Players can spend their idle time chatting and befriending other players. From this, the players who have cash shop items, or the ability/funds to get them can then make trade deals with these new players, so the server still gets money in this case via social interaction.
    3: By assisting the players already here, and the new players, it opens the door for them to invite their friends to the game which also boosts the server population, and these new players may have money to spend on the cash shop items, and even do it as a favor to their friends who invited them. So ultimately everyone wins here.