Posts by Frylock

The wipe will only happen once the new client 2.0 is stable and bug free, after that we will move to the new client.

Is it literally a wipe or we will just move to the new client and the old one will keep existing? Also, there's no date about the release of the 2.0 right? But at least it's confirmed to be this year?

To be honest, the only fun thing about this game, the only one, have been those times when everyone started playing at the same time, like a race, leveling their chars, seeing who gets lvl 30 first, who gets lvl 60 first, and so on. I've created way more than 24 characters to max lvl since DBO TW till now. And I never get bored of that 'race'. Adding every skill point, getting a new passive, growing up, making few quests with someone who was near me. And when you are max lvl it's all boring and repetitive again, you play alone just to grind permanently.

Starting from lvl 60 everyone with no items would be like ??? a naked lvl 60 char that would not be able to farm because he is naked, and has no gear from quests because they are all done.

The same people crying here about wipe and multi-client is the same people that farms buff capped at papaya and rages everytime someone touchs their spot.

The same people that does CC with an 5/5 army of their own characters.

The same people that leaves 10 chars open in one single spot.

The same retards who do not care about teamplay, but themselves.

Pretty good ideas but why has no one ever said that we only have, and will have like 3 decent spots to farm at lvl 70? A game with near 0 population and still get to have problems to farm, on every channel on every spot.

• Why does this game have mobs so dispersed? forcing people to fight to dead for one single spot. There are so many kind of mobs with p. and e. attack that you would be able to choose a part of the map and farm. But you can't, you need to always go to the same repetitive place where there is always the same people flaming and raging. I've seen guilds coming to a single spot, to fight with someone else.
    • And not only there are few spots with crowded mobs, but there are even less spots with a MERCHANT. There is literally only one merchant close to a decent spot in Papaya and ya'll know which is. Doesn't matter if you have 10 z32's you'll need to go back to a merchant every 4 waves of mobs. IF NOT, you are constantly losing good drops and wasting time.
    • The pet skill to sell items is just bullshit, you have a bag with 32 items and you can sell like 12. Wow. And not talking about pet skills and how useless they are, people doesn't even care for leveling them.
    • We also need a way to organize items (there is one already and doesn't work)
    • We need a way to sell and identify items faster than making 100 clicks
    • We need a way to mark items so you can highlight them, an important item for example.
    • The auction house is said to be faster but speed wasn't the main problem, but it should have different functions. Like search for the name of a seller, and not to have only ''legendary, spiritualist (example)'' as range, but to have a lot of blank spaces to mark and make the search more precise. Currently if you write something on caps or with a single cap different to how the item is written, then you won't find that item. Also, some items have a different name on your inventory than on AH.
    • And finally, make the search of upgrade stones and craft materials better, there are a lot of retards selling U6's at the price of U60's

Daneos :!::!::!:

Pretty good ideas but why has no one ever said that we only have, and will have like 3 decent spots to farm at lvl 70? A game with near 0 population and still get to have problems to farm, on every channel on every spot.

• Why does this game have mobs so dispersed? forcing people to fight to dead for one single spot. There are so many kind of mobs with p. and e. attack that you would be able to choose a part of the map and farm. But you can't, you need to always go to the same repetitive place where there is always the same people flaming and raging. I've seen guilds coming to a single spot, to fight with someone else.
    • And not only there are few spots with crowded mobs, but there are even less spots with a MERCHANT. There is literally only one merchant close to a decent spot in Papaya and ya'll know which is. Doesn't matter if you have 10 z32's you'll need to go back to a merchant every 4 waves of mobs. IF NOT, you are constantly losing good drops and wasting time.
    • The pet skill to sell items is just bullshit, you have a bag with 32 items and you can sell like 12. Wow. And not talking about pet skills and how useless they are, people doesn't even care for leveling them.
    • We also need a way to organize items (there is one already and doesn't work)
    • We need a way to sell and identify items faster than making 100 clicks
    • We need a way to mark items so you can highlight them, an important item for example.
    • The auction house is said to be faster but speed wasn't the main problem, but it should have different functions. Like search for the name of a seller, and not to have only ''legendary, spiritualist (example)'' as range, but to have a lot of blank spaces to mark and make the search more precise. Currently if you write something on caps or with a single cap different to how the item is written, then you won't find that item. Also, some items have a different name on your inventory than on AH.
    • And finally, make the search of upgrade stones and craft materials better, there are a lot of retards selling U6's at the price of U60's

Hi I would like to make a suggestion.Make transformations last while we log out or change channel. There is no point losing the transformations

Or reduce the cooldown.

I am sure that you can make the game better, keep rocking.

Yes fk, if not people is forced to play straight for 1 hour or to be afk just to get the cd.

Edit: You can also get disconnected 1 minute after using the skill, or some TMQ's force you to, or not finding a spot to farm in the channel you used your transformation.

Get to lvl 60 and farm stones that sell for 3kk zeni each (3.000.000z).

Also sell every useless drop mobs give you to NPC's, you can make 1kk 2kk in few hours. But the most important is to get lvl 60 and if possible to be a farmer class to start with, because I know you are just starting

I think rare lvl 70 item max crit rate is 11 because starting from lvl 40 max crit rate goes up by 1 each time.

No, it's 10, all the data there is correct.

Edit: when I was trying to fill the table, I noticed there is no real sequence, no real pattern from one number to another, they don't have anything in common. Its' just like that, info provided from a GM, otherwise it would be totally impossible to get the table done just by guessing.

Crafting makes zeni in a slow and tediuous process. I just craft gear to save zeni, not sell it. Besides, people only care about boxxing legendary loot

Crafting has its own benefits. As for example, there is gear that is worth 10kk as much, and you will see it on AH for 30kk with a shitty +8 upgrade. Or you can be a namek, who benefits a lot from crafted gear defenses. Or you can be a barely played class and you never see weapons for you on AH. Crafting right now is way cheaper than buying from somewhere else and it makes you individual, not dependant on what's new on AH today.

Yes, it may be slow and tedious in the process, but its truly satisfactory when you get lvl 25-30 on craft and you can create whatever you want.