Posts by Ifbrolly

Solo preguntar eso, veo que hay muchas misiones, pero veo que se puede subir bien nivel matando mobs, entonces no veo muy necesario hacer misiones, pero imagino algunas misiones son indispensables,

¿Como puedo saber cuáles son las misiones obligatorias?:/

Daneos respondio hace apenas a finales de Noviembre en el foro en Inglés, aquí su respuesta:

3460-40fdb2f43cd7d93c817e8cadb06e39d437f1f8e0.png
    [PL]Daneos
    Project Leader

Hi,

I took a really long break.

I feel motivated and Im back at work.

Because I've been away for such a long time, I'm trying to get back into it and start with fixing the small issues first.

Like 2xLove 4x Diab and 7 others like this.

yo pienso que porque son malos en pvp ,pero bueno viendo como esta el juego sin defensas y el bleed del sk bug ya ds igual lo que te hagas ya que si te cae un hameha de cualquier turtle lvl +40 te funde 30k

Y en una Guild porque les interesa mas el PvP que el PvE :s ??? No entiendo su lógica de darle mas importancia al PvP o.O

I thing, this is just your opinion, but the meaning of P2W, is about to: "pay for items that give you a minimum or maximum advantage", the price of each item, doesnt matter about the meaning of P2W game.

I only want to know, if DBOG is going to remove the P2W Stuff.

I only have one question, because i am waiting the game to play.

The only question that i have is:

1.-Are you going to remove all the Pay to Win stuff??

Note: I know that you need money for the server, but i know games that doesnt sell items pay to win.

Note2: I am agree with the Cash points, but i am not agree with the P2W Stuff.

I'll be looking forward for your kind response