Posts by KevStorms

I am looking for a friendly, and active guild mainly comprised of English speaking, as I kinda need to understand my fellow members! New to the game, but an MMO Veteran so I know what's up. I do use Voice Chats when available.

I like to mainly do heavy PvE type play and only dabble in PvP if it isn't over powered as it takes the fun out of it.

Can't wait for the servers to be up to try this! How long does it take to get into dungeons and such?

Thanks! Seems servers are down for now, so who knows when I will be able to play. Again are there guilds or anything like that on here? If so what all doe they entail?

I really do hope I enjoy it! Love the show, been a fan for decades! As to the Father thing, my son is 7 and Autistic, so he likes me to leave him alone for the most part, plus the wife is in school and work and is a huge fan nerd like me on many things so all of this is what allows me game time!

hey there! JUST saw that this game is now global, and I couldn't wait to try it out! Avid gamer. Are there guilds in this game? If so I would be looking for one as soon as I can!

About me, wounded veteran, retired now. Father to an awesome little boy. Plenty of playing time on my hands.