Posts by Mercurious

Dunno about the boy but the girl last week i think :D

This problem is recent, like since he's done the latest updates (last night) recent. :P So, your experience differs from mine, and hundreds of others who're coming upon the same problem.

Me too both my characters got adult and master class my girl swordsman and my boy turtle without any problems so adult and master class nooooooooooooooooooo bugged got it? :)

Edit: forgot to say my girl had no tlq quests completed at all :)

When did you complete the master quest?

Wouldn't be hard to write both. It just takes a second.
    I see the number and I jump to the conclusion that is is indeed 3 in the morning. (2 for me)

Fair enough, lol. I was going to say you spoke pretty good English (or rather typed) for someone in Europe....then I remembered England is an hour behind Germany, his time zone. Derp!

Yes, it would be easier to just say 1500, but not a lot of people in America (I think that's the target base for the English translation) can grasp it. Just Army brats, Soldiers, and some civilian employees. Most everyone else uses the 12 hour clock.

Right now the server must be already offline for the maintenance.
    It was said that it would start 1 hour ago.

If it did then everyone logged in might lose their progress from the past hour since it would not count on an offline server '-'

The thread said 3 PM, 29 August GMT+1 time. Checking GMT+1 time...and it's like 3 am there...the servers should be good for another 12 hours. Hopefully.

frfr just all day/night full af ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allow your neighborhood friendly Merc to give you a tip: Spam the server. Pick a channel and just keep clicking 'join' 'ok' 'join' 'ok', without even acknowledging the 'server is full' message. It takes me like, maybe, 5 mins to get in any time I try that.

Idk if servers are up, but I am going to wait a few days until the servers get stable. All these disconnects are going to give me a heart attack.

They're getting ready to go down for a maintenance. But there's really no point, if you haven't made it 30 yet. Once you hit 30, the Class Quest is broken atm, so you can't get your Master Class anymore.

So since he didn't delete them wouldn't that be abusing a glitch? I just feel it's not right for everyone to be working so hard and leveling up and then there's one person that can easily pass everyone without do anything.

Oh, yeah, absolutely man. That's an exploit for sure.

Everyone complaining about broken quests and I did completely new character after big update. Its level 40 SK and never had any problem except lags and dc-s but thats because server. I guess none of you even got to 40 so thats good level to quit. You are obviously doing something wrong if you have so much problems.

Please write in english.

Wasn't there another update pushed out, just recently? Like, within 24 hours? Fairly certain there was. All I'm saying is that some wires got crossed in the process. And you saw photo evidence of Korin's armory floating there. I dunno what to tell you. I followed your guide without a hitch, and became an adult.

And i.. i pick my sword, and i don't have nothing in my inventory. And no have quest for change class.. xd

That's the general consensus! It's happened to people of all classes and races, which means that class quests that weren't started prior to the update are broken.