Posts by Mercurious

Wouldn't be hard to write both. It just takes a second.
    I see the number and I jump to the conclusion that is is indeed 3 in the morning. (2 for me)

Fair enough, lol. I was going to say you spoke pretty good English (or rather typed) for someone in Europe....then I remembered England is an hour behind Germany, his time zone. Derp!

Yes, it would be easier to just say 1500, but not a lot of people in America (I think that's the target base for the English translation) can grasp it. Just Army brats, Soldiers, and some civilian employees. Most everyone else uses the 12 hour clock.

Right now the server must be already offline for the maintenance.
    It was said that it would start 1 hour ago.

If it did then everyone logged in might lose their progress from the past hour since it would not count on an offline server '-'

The thread said 3 PM, 29 August GMT+1 time. Checking GMT+1 time...and it's like 3 am there...the servers should be good for another 12 hours. Hopefully.

frfr just all day/night full af ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allow your neighborhood friendly Merc to give you a tip: Spam the server. Pick a channel and just keep clicking 'join' 'ok' 'join' 'ok', without even acknowledging the 'server is full' message. It takes me like, maybe, 5 mins to get in any time I try that.

Idk if servers are up, but I am going to wait a few days until the servers get stable. All these disconnects are going to give me a heart attack.

They're getting ready to go down for a maintenance. But there's really no point, if you haven't made it 30 yet. Once you hit 30, the Class Quest is broken atm, so you can't get your Master Class anymore.

So since he didn't delete them wouldn't that be abusing a glitch? I just feel it's not right for everyone to be working so hard and leveling up and then there's one person that can easily pass everyone without do anything.

Oh, yeah, absolutely man. That's an exploit for sure.

im so upset we suppose to be beta testers right yet still we cant play the game to find bugs and being disconnected is not a bug

....are you serious? There very well COULD be a bug in the coding of the server that periodically kicks people....wait, Dan said there was.

Bug fixes and Updates which will be applied within next 12 hours

* Bug Fixes
    - Store correct amount of quest items in database after updating the item amount.
    - Some Quests may fail after logout
    - Remove quest items after finishing/give up some quests
    - Knock-down effect check
    - Quests with timer will fail when relog.

Update: Bug fixes are going to be applied now.
    Update2: Bug fixes have been applied and the server is now online

Currently trying to find out the bug which freeze the channel and then disconnects everyone. <-----

So yes, brah, it's a bug. Chill out.

Dan's looking for the fix, currently.

Bug fixes and Updates which will be applied within next 12 hours

* Bug Fixes
    - Store correct amount of quest items in database after updating the item amount.
    - Some Quests may fail after logout
    - Remove quest items after finishing/give up some quests
    - Knock-down effect check
    - Quests with timer will fail when relog.

Update: Bug fixes are going to be applied now.
    Update2: Bug fixes have been applied and the server is now online

Currently trying to find out the bug which freeze the channel and then disconnects everyone. <----