Posts by Mercurious

Can confirm, this has happened to me as well. I did notice, however, after heading down from Korin's Tower, and coming back up...that there are weapons everywhere.

Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_5.png

Edit: Also the item didn't appear in my inventory either. I too tried Swordmaster, so I'm not sure if it's this specific class or if every master class is experiencing this since the update.

im so upset we suppose to be beta testers right yet still we cant play the game to find bugs and being disconnected is not a bug

....are you serious? There very well COULD be a bug in the coding of the server that periodically kicks people....wait, Dan said there was.

Bug fixes and Updates which will be applied within next 12 hours

* Bug Fixes
    - Store correct amount of quest items in database after updating the item amount.
    - Some Quests may fail after logout
    - Remove quest items after finishing/give up some quests
    - Knock-down effect check
    - Quests with timer will fail when relog.

Update: Bug fixes are going to be applied now.
    Update2: Bug fixes have been applied and the server is now online

Currently trying to find out the bug which freeze the channel and then disconnects everyone. <-----

So yes, brah, it's a bug. Chill out.

Dan's looking for the fix, currently.

Bug fixes and Updates which will be applied within next 12 hours

* Bug Fixes
    - Store correct amount of quest items in database after updating the item amount.
    - Some Quests may fail after logout
    - Remove quest items after finishing/give up some quests
    - Knock-down effect check
    - Quests with timer will fail when relog.

Update: Bug fixes are going to be applied now.
    Update2: Bug fixes have been applied and the server is now online

Currently trying to find out the bug which freeze the channel and then disconnects everyone. <----

Alright, I've watched him for awhile and I've found out it's not just him, he's just the only one I have evidence for. So I whispered to him. If this isn't enough evidence, then I know theres no way to get rid of cheaters.
    http://imgur.com/a/qzXWX

The papers he must be talking about is the secret papers. If I remember correctly, you can only do that quest once, then the papers disappear. Like I said he must of found a way to repeat the process, or it could just be glitch that he's abusing.

They don't always disappear. Both sets of the ones I have received until now haven't disappeared. I simply deleted them after the quest, though.

yes I made my thingy English when I first started and yes I tried downloading the English patch and putting it in manually.

Now that's said.. the starter area quests about 95% of it was all English.. come to the 2nd area.. 99.9% of everything is Chinese on quests

What do I do for this korin quest? going to the tree things did nothing

The roots are bugged, atm. It's already been noted.

for the brief moment the servers were back after the maintenance, i saw 3 of my grand majin skills were working nicely. Though now the channels are offline and i think daneos went to sleep for the night

So I take it they're down again? I can get to the character selection screen, but all of the Channel's are offline.

I think, perhaps, Bandai may just buy it all from him--or perhaps he came at them with an idea, to rebuild, redesign the game. They said if you can make it work, go for it, and he did. At least that's my idea. If it doesn't work, then Bandai loses nothing. If it does work, they stand to gain a LOT.

For some reason it's telling me "Invalid Class" in my system UI, as well as saying my level 20 clothes (from Shenron) are too high level for me...despite me being level 27. It even deleted my pants, that were in my bad, because I had taken them off to upgrade them.

....help?

But all of the quests are in some gibberish I can't understand. When the servers get back up, I'm going to finish that final push! Can anyone give me some tips on the adult quest and stuff?