Posts by Kitt

I just used Tomlanji's Super Saiyan Cyan found here: Tom's Mods

Then created my own slightly more green version of the SSB aura found above.

A really good guide was just uploaded recently...if that helps. Can be found here: Saitama's Mods (Towards Bottom of Page)

Should be up now I uploaded it earlier today...just checked it, but let me know if it's still not there for some reason. (~_o)b

Instructions:
    1. Open DBOResourceTool
    2. Navigate to your game directory in the tool and go to 'pack' folder (default is C:\Program Files\DBO Global - The Server Revival\pack).
    3. Select 'tex.pak' and click Open.
    4. Go to 'item' folder.
    5. Right click the texture you want to be replaced, then click 'Overwrite...'and choose the specific modded texture
    (eg. overwrite a_cos_09_j1_h_m with the modded one then do same process with next ones).
    6. Congratulations! You have inserted the mods into your game!

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES!!!
    Enjoy!

Author: Kitt

Hey all, Kitt here with more client-side mods (more options = more fun)

I realized not to long ago that alot of modders where in my guild and thought...HEY! I like to mod, and so i came up with these bad boys.

WELL THEN...Here they are and more to come (possibly?)

*Remember to always back up your tex.pak

*Thanks to Czar, Tom and Yame for the dogi mods and all your Pshop skillz

*These are all Human Male Mods as they were originally meant for myself...But if motivated I could always tweak one or two to fit a specific race or gender.

*As with all mods these are by no means perfect but good enough for the creator, myself. So if you don't like? Then Why oh Why are you Here? Bye...

*Hope you all enjoy.

~sponsored by Yamizaki

(~_o)b

First.GOKU BLACK (My Version.)

2. LUFFY (The Man The Myth The Legend.)

3. Uub (Xenoverse Colors)

4. Orin Temple (Top Only)

5. GOKU KAIO (Requires Czarpos's Goku Mod...hes the next thread over.)

6. KAMI CAP's (Goku Black Theme/Kitt theme...cuz why not?)

7. SSB/Green Aura (So Very Nice!!!)

FUTURE WORKS

TOOLS

~KITSUNE

@JTS1281 and @kakaraka Welcome to the DBOG.

I do understand how you feel. But sadly, thats how the game is right now. And i believe it is worth the patience. Since, the game is really fantastic.
    Since it is in the developing stage., there are lot of bugs to deal with. But it certainly is fun.
    Hopefully, @Daneos would fix the channel issues by today, Since, it is a weekend, many players would be eager to play.

So, stick around, u might b able to enjoy the game by today or the latest tomorrow..

Agreed...Is what it is and beta is beta.

For a game as old as this it's still a classic all around BA game and @Daneos Is the man just for bringing it back. So IMO it's so worth the wait.

We all just wanna get this show on the road I think. Just wish @Daneos could magically clone then hire himself to work around the clock 24/7 :D I mean I could pay them both on the cash shop alone with my game addiction lolz ~Just Saiyan!

It'll happen, dude seems fast on the fix's...well, when hes not having a real life. :thumbup::thumbsup:

Keep on Keep'n on I can wait...

Didn't care so much when I was working this week but now I have a day off and can't get on to save my life...

~Just wanna wreck shiz!

Welp is what it is I guess, the one day I played ran way better than Korea or TW ever did.