Posts by kevtchup

Buenas, revisa el status de tu scouter si esta 100/100 etc, cuando se te daña el scouter por morir varias veces no puedes visualizar nada y te salen esos signos de ???, si no, verifica que no hayas instalado un parche de idioma externo que te este dando conflicto, saludos.

I consider at this moment any class should be consider better than other, especially talking about DBOG not the previous DBO, because there are a lot to fix yet and there's not balance btw classes, for example 1 week ago turtle were the best class at pvp due a bug, when they were originally made to be the best pve class in the game. In the Beta we will see x).

Dude Siriusly, u use MMORPG and players skills in the same sentence?
    Have u ever played any other combat game?

Cuz no MMORPG need to much skill, I even dare to say that MMORPGs requires minimum player skill

If you think Dragon Ball is a Combat Game you have not idea about what a Combat Game is lmao.

try to play C9, Dragon Nest, Tera, Vindictus and then say no mmorpg requires Skill x) DBO is an adventure game, and we play it because we're fan of the anime,the combat system is unbalanced itself due the Cash shop items, just like the 90% of the mmorpg out there, guy with better weapon will always win. Besides i never said you requires skill to play this game, i mentioned ''gameplay style'' that means get the best the classes you play, unless you are one of those guys who just read a build on the web and just use it xD.

Hola buenas, he seguido tu guia y mis nociones de cuando jugue en la TW, y tengo una duda, ahora empece con el craft y la primera mision para empezar no encuentro el onion... diras haz un craft cualquiera y se te cumple la quest... si, pero lo hize y ahora hago botas guantes, pants etc y no me da craft exp... con lo cual no subo level... he hecho mas de 20 objetos y aun no he subido de nivel... quizas sea bug? no se si voy en buen camino, a ver si algun entendido me ilumina, Gracias ;)

Ver la experiencia al craftear un objeto esta bug, para que veas el progreso debes relogear al juego y verás lo que has subido, otro caso si ya eres lvl 10 en craft por ejemplo, craftear items de lvl 1-5 no te dara experiencia, saludos.

It looks like the 80-90% of the people creating threads about classes have been nerfed are playing their first time a MMORPG, what Daneos did was fix the damage system.. and remember the server status is currently on pre-openbeta and there are a lot of things to do, when all clases works like they should, in any MMORPG skills are constantly being nerfed to make a balance between all races sightly, so i dont know why people keep complaining about this, when Daneos fix all currently classes bug then you will see how OP was the turtle class behind the bugs within. In the Original DMO what made your class good was your equipment and your gameplay style, not the bugs they had..

Primero que nada, si no hiciste la Quest lvl 29 de un viejito choto que anda cerca de la torre de Korin la cuál te manda a hablar con una chica en City Gateway y matar 10 bufalos no podrás subir a la torre Korin.

Check your Cash Inventory in the ''TAB'' Craft, then carry the item of your race to your normal inventory and use it, after you use it you should have in your skill tree the fly skill activated.

Hi, welcome to DBOG ! unknow items dont do anything literally, they're only useful after you scan them in any npc merchant, etc..

you can get an armor, a weapon, food or sometimes stones from scanning them.

First, greetings to all players in this community, this thread is about how to unstuck your character in two easy ways, I dont know if there's already another Guide that tell you how to unstuck your character, if there's already one my apologizes and the mod of the forum can feel free to delete this new thread, without nothing more to say, lets start this ''Guide''

I've read a lot of people asking for help because their character get stuck suddenly and dont know what to do, even when they have tried everything, for now there are only 2 ways to solve this issue:

* A example about a stuck character, you cant use your Ask Popo Skill due the eternal falling condition https://gyazo.com/452804ab5b504dca26f87c108440ef06

The way to fix any stuck condition in the game are these:

1) Write the command: @unstack https://gyazo.com/75647e5eaeb31d76b566c63af65f11df What you need to know previously before use the command? Well, your Ask Popo! Skill MUST NOT be in COULDOWN, otherwise the command wont work.

Q: What about if my Popo Skill was used recently, that means I have to wait at least 1 Hour to unstuck my character? A: No.

2) You need to have a friend or another account to try this step: Having a party and the PARTY LEADER MUST HAVE the following item from Token Shop: https://gyazo.com/98a6717f52e023a0b95ca07359e4e1f8 then just use it and it will move the stuck player to the nearest Popo Stone.

It's a short & simple guide, if anyone knows another ways to stuck a character feel free to share it here, also its my first guide so accept any suggestion for you guys.

NEW!

Thanks to @Daneos you can now try the Invite Party Skill from pet to be summoned to a specific place.

Ps: English its not my native Lenguague but i tried my best. Peace!