Posts by SHEEN

I don't think Daneos is doing it alone that would be impossible, if he is then Kappa. Anyway I think some certain things that we don't see important being added in updates is because maybe there is a team of devs that work on specific areas and try to have weekly goals or something. That's just the way I think it is though, maybe it is only Daneos, who knows.

Hey man, if you need help with a dungeon or quest I can assist you just send my dende a PM if you need help. Hope you enjoy the game.

You level slow, but the only thing that is sometimes hard is doing dungeon quests by yourself. In TMQ if someone taunts the boss you can dish out a lot of damage to it, just make sure that you guys disable the boss thoroughly or else ur dead, But with dende 2.7 sec cd heal u can do pretty good.

This post has some theories of which I made from some hints, evidence, and underused content from the game, that I believe will be implemented as LVL 80 Update after Daneos and Crew have finished rounding out all the bugs and puts the game in Beta Phase. Discussion is encouraged. So lets get started
    (WALL OF TEXT WARNING! NO TLDR; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

LVL 71-75 Area:
    So we all know that there is an island above Papaya that would've been a future area in the original DBO. From looking at the official Earth map of Dragon Ball, I suspect this island could be 3 things:

Training Island (The Island Kame House went to when Krillin and Goku were training as kids under Master Roshi in Dragon Ball) latest?cb=20091119112256

I believe it could be training island just due to the location of the island and the size of the mystery island on the map. It wouldnt be out of the question either because we saw Goku and Krillin deliver milk to other humans, and that the island had an array of animals.

Gengoro Island(Which Penguin Village is on) & General Blue's Camp
    300?cb=20091119185018 250?cb=20100224102051

This one could work due to the fact that the Red Ribbon Army had a base here, and it can provide way for a new UD and mobs. It is the island where Tori Bot's house is on.

Machine Island (Source: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35131)

2i8vcsl.pngb7ifbn.png

I discovered these screenshots while looking for information about the engineer class on the old DBOCOM forums, someone had found a new area by teleporting to a friend that glitched out of the normal map boundaries. The thing that interested me the most was the submarine, take a look at this submarine from dragon ball:

180?cb=20100421035749

I feel like there would've been some connection to the pirate cave, and since the Island name was "Machine Island" the location of a TMQ that would be based on the Android Saga. Maybe this was a part of Papaya that was cut but who knows what files Daneos and his team have.

There is also the possibility of that Island being a combination of all 3 places i suggested, because the one thing they have in common is that they are located near Papaya and Kame House. But this seems unlikely because the game would need a way so that players can traverse to all the island without flying, maybe Daneos would make it so that flying would be required to go to this place along with a flight combat update?

LVL 76-80 Area: Fran Fran Desert South
    So this area was kinda already in the game and would be the piece of land next to South Porunga Rocks. The interesting things about this place is it would've had a night time area and it is the location of Fortune Teller Baba's Palace:

1zp5tg4.png
    I can't really tell what the mobs would be, although I think it would be a mix of pirates due to the ships in the north part below Porunga Rocks SouthFrieza Time Breaker goons, spirits, ghosts, zombies, and other undead mobs. And it could also have had another TMQ.

Engineer, Mech Maniac, and Gun Maniac Master Classes
    latest?cb=20110524235058oBicClt.jpgmxtqFJK.jpg y3gBsi1.jpg

This class would have been the third human class, and would be mechanics, inventors, and those use who technology like Bulma. They would be a Human support class if you will. It's two sub classes would've been the Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac.

The main reason I think this class was not put into the game, was because what type of damage, attack range, and weapons would they even have?

I Personally think they would be a physical ranged class with tons of State damage abilities.

For their weapons I believe they would use side arms and lasers like Freeza army henchmen, and Tuffles.

Their skills would be revolved around fixing, making, and enhancing armour and weapons, Barriers and Shields, maybe a paralyze, summoning a little robot to help you out in combat, increasing/decreasing maximum weight, increasing status effect resistance, a teleporter?, an aoe buff that decreases your allies cooldowns and increase you and your allies skill effect duration, and small restoration skills.

51_small.pngMech Maniac

This Sub-Class would be revolved around summoning and making machines, robots, androids to help you and your team in combat. They can be related to people like Dr. Briefs, and Dr. Gero. They would be more PVE oreintated but could contribute to Party PVP.

Here are some of the types of robots I think they could summon and of-course there would be a limit to how many robots you can have summoned at a time:

Great Robos-These robots would be great tanks with high health and defense and a few aoe skills, but low damage. Kinda like your own mini dark warriors Kappa.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7405/

Peace Keeper Bots-These robots would be decent at PVP, because their lasers would have a good burn damage ability, a solar flare blind ability, and maybe a stun.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7406/

Sentry Utility & Recon Bot-This Robot would act as a sentry turret doing high energy damage, but is immobile, could be used to assist allies with buffs or regen, be used as a vehicle? and could be unique by being able to gather crafting items and would have a chance to get a mystery superior and up quality item.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7407/
    Android-I don't have a picture for this one but maybe it would be customizable. These robots would be the physical atk dealing robos that revolve around speed and would have a few energy attacks as well.

31_small.pngGun Maniac
    This sub class would be based on dealing high burst state/phy./eng. damage on single targets with side arms, rifles, sub machine guns, and a bit of huge aoe state damage with rocket launchers, grenades, and mines. Some of their skills could also apply DOTs like:[/color][/size]

• Bleed
    • Abdominal
    • Poison

They can be related to characters like Launch, Mai, Van Zant, and Smitty. Their downside would be either long cooldowns or cast animations and high EP cost, but they could have passives that help with this and a few disables like a head shot which would stun or confuse enemies. This class would be a great PVP class.

What do you guys think?

Well it depends what def the enemy has. 1-1000 def you have noticeable dmg difference. Above 1000 the dmg does not change much.

Daneos can you please explain what you mean by this and the defense calculation?

Yes DW has 2 taunts and you can perma keep aggro if your not disabled. I think they should give sharp slice a stun at a certain level, and buff dragons protection, dragons pledge, and draconic resistance and defense so you wont get disabled by mobs you didnt aggro and stun bosses. Good Suggestions though.

Dark warrior needs no damage boost, they are a full on tank and low dmg is ofc one of their weaknesses. Study and learn more about the class and you will see their true potential and that goes for any class. Most just go with whatever class everyone else is playing cause they are "OP" but really they are just "easier" classes people have mastered.

The damage boost will help to maintain aggro, cause when your turtle or crane is dumpstering the mobs with tribeam or kamehamehas and taunt is on CD you cant do your job in the mid and early levels as DW.

This is how I think they would've finished the world map:

Area under Fran Fran Desert and South Porunga rocks: This would be South Fran Fran Desert with Fortune Teller Baba's palace and the night area. Probably lvls 70-77. Proof:
    1zp5tg4.png

Island Under Mushroom Rocks South: The Island where Goku Fights android 19 and South City.
    Probably lvls 77-80

Island Above Yahoi West: This would be Yungzabit Heights. Probably Lvls 80-85

The Island above Papaya would probably be some sort of antartic like Island. The place where like Dr. Wheelos fortress. lvls 85-90

The Africa continent: It would be the end game area with icy/snowy area in the north, Dr. Geros Lab, North City, Muscle Tower, East City, Yamcha's lookout and the desert it is in, down south would be Grandpa Gohan and Goku's Houses, and Satan City. 90-100.

With those new areas could've been at least 1000 more quests, more TMQs, and new mobs, maybe Bio-Andriod ones like cell. Maybe the would've even put in a Bio android race... since the last map they put in was papaya and it had Cell-X and a lot of the designs were unique. A lot of the designs from Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse look like they were based of DBO.
    latest?cb=20151225121727

Here is the deal. Not every class is made for Solo PvP (healers aren't, but they wont be buffed)Some classes are just amazing in group PvP and PvE, which is really useful especially when you have a party :) (Dungeons,Events, and such)

I've seen some Dendes beat shadow knights, and swordsmans can do okay in PVE with burning attack and energy barrages. Every class should be PVP viable, so its not just SKs, Fighters, Cranes, and Karma, then SK wins because of anticrit and anti bleed and resistance rate gear and life steal.

Tbh DW + Ultimate Majin can make the party in a 5v5 budokai almost unkillable. He has some fearsome tanking skills & an AoE buff that gives 1.8k p.def & e.def to all of his allies

Yes this is true, but in solo PVP it is hard to win against any competent player.