Posts by SHEEN

The grand chef need a buff in the con buffs making it give energy def + phy deff + 35 con then a buff in the damage of this classe ( i know it's support ) but increasing a bit the damage won't hurt

Know let mee classe you the classe's frrom the most OP to the usless one SK>Fighter>Karma>turtle>UltimateW>dw>plasma>sword's>Crane>poko>grandchef

i won't classe the dende iin this ^^

Poko, Ultimate, Female Turtle, SK, SM, Karma, Fighter, Crane, Dende, Male Turtle, DW, Plasma, Chef.

I played chef in POB his damage is fine, his issue is how bad his buffs are and how his 2 best ones have retarded cool-downs.

i'am not a " DBOG STAFF member pactisant "

but you guys are talking about balance , balancing PVP and PVE ?

you guys ( or most of you ) can't accept that there is pvp classe's in this game and PVE one's , you guys want all the classe's bee Equal ^^ ! and bee able to do pvp and pve with any class !

Let Broke you'r dream to tell you that this is Impossible to done that , or almost impossible especialy by a private server , so you want a sword man / fighter do cc150 in alll groups ? and a poko / Grand Chef win solo Adult budokai ? excuse but how many times you have to buf the poko to make him kill an sk ? how many time you will nerf sk ? the only thing we can do to "balance " the game is to give Grand chef and DW a buff and nerf a bit the SK !! this is the only thing we can do other things won't bee possible

It's absolute bullshit how Karma SK Ulti & Female turtle are god tier at all aspects in the game while grand chef literally has 0 purpose in anything, and a plasma might as well not even play DBOG unless its Sunday for dojo and 5v5 budokai.

How is it fair that those classes get to excel at literally all aspects in the game everything while some classes cant even find a simple party for an end game dungeon because ignorant players spread their poor game knowledge to everyone which leads to people always being hesitant to include MAs or Chef.

Every class deserves the chance to participate in all aspects and have a fair chance in doing well in them, there is no exception if your game is an MMO, you must do this otherwise it will be a failure.... ironic huh.

Look at WoW there is no God tier classes, blizzard actually balances their games decently enough so that their isn't useless classes like chef or heavy bias and prejudice against others like MAs who aren't even horrible at PVE, people need to stop believing into that myth and simple get good.

Yeah their mastery passive does suck, they should've just included all the hitrate into the focus and gave them something else. Their damage is moderate because of all the utility they possess, but you're right in the 60 and 70 caps they were nerfed really for no good reason, and iirc they had gotten some damage nerfs in those patches.

Also why do all you guys even care what cap it is, when all you do is sit on plat all day like you're playing IMVU. As far as I can tell platform doesn't have a lvl requirement nor drop legendary gear so explain yourselves.

Lv 55 cap lacks PvE content but yet Lvl 70 cap lacks a whole TMQ and those are important for Humans/Majins armor especially which is my main issue with 70 cap.

Exactly, but i dont get why people say theres no content when there is tons of PVE content to do; TMQ 4 5 6, UD 3 4 5, UD 2 3 4 hard, hopefully he also releases Sky dungeon as well.

SK and Dende just need their respective nerfs and bam easy 55 cap balance. If you guys wanna rush a 70 cap so they game gets dry within months go ahead, just dont complain about why no one is playing DBO a couple months after 70 cap. If daneos is smart he'll gut % speed in the same 55 cap update and make it very lengthy. Daneos also probably wont be able to make any lvl 80 cap content as fast as all you guys think so having the cap in 55 and 60 for a long time will give him time to work on that without being pressured heavily about the game being boring and dead.

Hi , the team that finished CC with SM without Speed were Obviously the top 10 casher's of the game and most of them had +15 ticket ...so for a free to play guy getting the cc150 aura this will take an etternity ..

Yes I know almost everyone in HK was a heavy casher and abused ticket bug, but still its not impossible without speed all it just requires a coordinated party. All Daneos needs to simply do is create a Higher cc floor ticket and problem solved.

1. Speed is still a viable form of DPS but for those classes alone, speed is still viable for pvp so there's that.

2. already said that he would have to so yes.

3.Class Restriction would not be as horrible as it is now, players who would have prejudice against Karma just have bad game knowledge, and Poko is meant to be a summoner like I stated, His summons should be extremely powerful, so yeah they should be able to tank and deal good DPS. Karma and Poko are already good classes in 1v1 pvp as well, so they wont have 0 purpose in DBO unlike how chef basically does, and how plasmas might as well not play DBO unless its sunday for 5v5 and dojo.

4. Its true, and the only way he could make PVE super challenging besides just buffing the boss and mobs is by nerfing crit damage or capping % crit as i suggested. People that would quit DBO because of speed only really tells me that those people don't want a challenge or even the possibility of one. If people want to play easy mode mobile gaming for their end game PVE go ahead, this game will still look like a joke to everyone else.

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah I kinda get where you are coming from. I played a ton of Warcraft III back in the day with my brother, and I would also love to be able to micro manage the dragons. Sadly like you said I doubt it could be implemented in the game, only Daneos knows.

And yeah I think that might be a bug where they wander off on their own, it happened to me while I was playing on my friends Poko a few times in POB.

Pretty much agree with all those points. I'll adjust values when I feel I've gotten a ton of good feedback from the community,

I wont do it right now because I don't want to look like a POS. And for STR/SOL i'd be cool with those being good for the Human classes and Semi DPS classes, so they have an easier time taking down Tanks and buffers, but Yeah I can agree and admit it would take eons of balancing to get right.

Yeah I get what you're saying with spirit drain, I just hate this skill hella because of my PTSD from 60 cap with my SM, but I guess I should realise I was a scrub back then.

And Yeah I admit and agree that I jumped the gun with chef I'm just frustrated on how pretty much if you want to play a tubby class you go ultimate so forgive me.

you say that the ultimate is as good as SK, but how many ultimates have you seen in budokai in each tournament, compared to fighters and sk ?. in the pre open beta I had set +12/13 and even so many times fighters took away the whole LP from me easily. Even sometimes 1 hit. The ultimate will have good skills. such as buffs and heals and the ability to remove debuffs, but actually does little damage. Killing a SK or a healer with a good set is practically impossible. in preliminaries it is difficult to compete with other classes that do a lot of damage and kill 1 or 2 hits, I played TW a couple of years, and even there at level 70 it was very difficult even though I had a very good set and jewelry, with luck I got a third place. There were only a couple of competitive ultimates. I do not understand why you say the ultimates are broken. when in the tournaments we mostly see classifying Fighters and SK. When the opponent uses jewelry with candy reduction almost completely neutralizes the ultimate
    Create a ultimate pvp and try to see if it really is as invincible as you think, if it's so easy to win

As for the chef, they should make it last as long and cool as the EP Drain in Cap 60 of DBO retail. There you could with cooling jewelry to cover more than 1 time that debuff and be more competitive. Needless to say, they should increase their damage so that they can take advantage of their aoe skills and finally take place in the partys as dps / suportt

Sorry for my horrible English xD

Well with Echsons fighter rework that would no longer be a problem, Ultis can always win VS sk simply by having more %lp at the end of the match which is likely to happen with a 12+ set 67 props and 60% lp.

Dende priest also has been nerfed accordingly, so ultimate should as well, because with the fighter rework its going to be very difficult for fighters to bring down those two classes, combined with several of the other changes.

As for Prelims you always have Kidbuu to help nullify your damage issue. Apologies if I missed anything, but thanks for your feedback I really appreciate the feedback from players, I really do.

The brown boxes: I really think you should wait until level 70 cap to see if this 10kk zeni + 4 coin for 1 box is a big issue or not. Right now it is because we are level 45. I don't understand why I have to say this. You guys should think about why its that high in the first place. I don't know how bad it is, but at level 45, you can farm and make 1kk zeni in about an hour. At level 70, it should be even more zeni.

Its more or so that they cost 4 gold coins and 10kk which is ridiculous at this lvl cap.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have to pop your bubble here. The DBOG lvl55 cap will be NOTHING like the lvl55 cap you remember. That's because this is the lvl70 game. We get skills we never had in the true lvl55 cap, stats that don't work nearly the same, some skills are maxed earlier/need more SP points put in them, and alot of skills have been changed drastically since then as well. Think Bold Strike, which didn't work this way in lvl55 cap. Or Dendes who couldn't heal as strongly because their skills weren't preparing them for lvl70 at the time. Or Fighters who dodged way more in the real lvl55 cap, but won't here because they rely on their lvl70 passive powers+dodge pot now. The current game is designed for lvl70. So this fake lvl55 cap in DBOG won't be balanced.

We can do crazy research and edit the cap to be like the TRUE lvl55 cap....then edit it back once the lvl70 cap hits, but that'll be a waste of effort that could be spend balancing the ACTUAL game rather than some artificial cap DBOG's not even designed for.

Well still, even though thats true, it still gives Daneos way more free time to fix bugs and create new content and he wont feel as pressured to deliver.

I get why you and BlazingBarrager want this. I myself would prefer an option other than crit-damage on weapons whenever I wanna focus on dealing more pain. But this'll just take SO much testing and guess-work that it's not worth making it a priority. I have no clue why Swordsmen and Turtles should deserve so more damage than anyone else. That just makes the stat viable for those 2, while still forcing crit% on everyone else.

Well you're right it would need a ton of testing. I suppose the damage value for the Semi dps classes could be increased to 2.5 or something so they can also use those stats as well. I'm just tired of everyone running the same gear setup all the time, with this change I hope it would create more diversity in armour and weapon choices.

These are all global stats and really shouldn't be touched so casually. Perhaps a better nerf to reflect AND LP% is to not have them stack with each other. A good nerf to props doesn't exist, however. Any props your enemy has could be canceled by your own, so by all means they shouldn't be included in any comparisons.

If there's an issue with Ultimate Majins in particular, we can just edit their skills rather than pretend we're not targeting them by destroying everyone's global stats. Such as increase their cooldown RP abilities whilst nerfing their ACTUAL cooldown. That way they can't heal themselves as fast in PvP since RP is more scarce, but are just as fast as before in PvE.

Well still I dont know if Nerfing the CD on ultimate majin would help fighters and other classes bring them down much easier, thats why I suggested props also get affected. But yeah reflect and %lp definitely needed to be capped or further capped.

The swordsman change I believe wouldn't be too game breaking since you need to spend quite a few SP on it to get maximum value, and SM are already tight on what they can do with their SP in 1v1 builds, so I think it would be fair. If not then in 70 cap remove the KD from MSS and then implementing this would be a fair change.

Yeah 40 seconds is reasonable, its just that 20 seconds is just pathetic for a skill with a 5 minute cooldown. I'd be fine with 1 minute duration 5 minute cd or 40 second duration 3 minute CD.

Well this skill was actually intended to help them not only with their shield but with passive blocking which still hasn't been implemented in the game.

Yeah I do agree that 400% may have been super strong, but still if the values were lowered I think it would be a fair skill considering the CD and how much EP it costs. I wouldn't use this skill in 1v1 pvp either way or even in PVE, because I dont believe I would fail my job as a tank.

This skill would still cost half your EP pool to cast, and against buffers and other nameks it wont heal you for full.

I played chef in POB and I can tell you that the only issue with them was never their damage, so yes perhaps his STR passive shouldn't be 60, but their main issue is a lack of a reliable stun and how badly they can get punished with how little defensive options they have, combined with how bad their buffs are they will never be preferred in PVE over ultimate majin ever. Perhaps Scent marking values are a bit too high, I can admit that, But it still should give focus and dex.

I really could care less about Spirit drain, I just noticed how many people are asking for it too be good again, me personally im not a fan of oppressive strategies that require a single button and that prohibit you from playing DBO. The cooldown could be higher though i agree. Originally I was just going to ignore this skill entirely.

Chef is without a doubt the worst class in the game, these buffs are fine. the values would just need testing that all, and then if they are too high you can simply adjust. Choosing which buffer you want in PVE should be like choosing which tank you want. If you want to be more safe you bring a DW and Ultimate, if you want to Do more damage you would bring an SK and Chef, but thats simply not the case currently.

For plasma I hated how swordsman got all that FOC and STR in their mastery class passive and plasma got shafted with "FOC and Hitrate". Plasmas should be an accurate class though, so I see no issue in giving them all that focus. I agree the values for duration effect may be a bit too high, but I got tired and couldn't really think of anything else to give them. The slowing drumbeat Idea is Nice, but PLasmas Need something badly to help them out in 1v1, because like I've said in the past "A skilled roy can beat any fox" But a skilled plasma? He might as well not play dbo unless its sunday.

In the end I'm only one guy and am not a professional game desiigner, but this only proves that if Daneos made a team of players to help with balancing the game would be lightyears better. Thanks for the feedback.

True. I cant deny what you said, people will always probably be racist against MAs in PVE, but I honestly thats due to bad game knowledge on their part. Fighters and Swordies aren't the best at killing hordes of mobs, but still they can wreckt Supers,Ultras, and bosses with their amazing single target DPS.

With Steal Life being balanced Now I believe you wont need to worry that much anymore about having decent Physical defense. I guess different players will have different playstyles and strategies which is absolutely fine, but for me if I was a human I'd try to always make sure that boldstrike only ticks maybe once or twice on me. I'f i was a fighter Id run a 60% or higher neck, 60% resist 20% antibleed earring, 20% antibleed and para earring, 1 20 con 54 resist ring, and 1 dex ring from Kraken. But the last time I played fighter was ages ago in 60 cap so excuse me if that shit was wack lol.

POB had a ton of 15+ axes anyway so hopefully here there wont be so many. But yeah Boldstrike is only ever strong if it crits, but with my CD nerf it will be easier to interrupt bold strike, plus with the new solar flare and swiftness suggested by Echoson Fighter will be very stronk.

Hmm yeah thats pretty busted not resisting any of his skills. But he probably had max focus possible or near max. That plus the Speed restraint dash bug yeah fun times probably wouldn't ensue for most MAs. With the turtle book nerfs they will go down easier since no more defense and they only get half the rp. If i had access to the dev server and codes i would be testing hella things, but as of right now we just dont know if resist/dex and focus/success are busted or not the way they should be. So in the end its on daneos.

Yeah I guess you're probably right, but it doesn't hurt to try to make them at-least a little skillfull. Excuse any mistake im a bit tired after writing this entire bible and should probably sleep.

Yeah I got a bit tired in the last parts of it but I feel as if for some of the smaller buffs or tweaks they didn't need too much explanation, I'll try to make some edits soon for the things I felt i got lazy on (Like the plasma changes) , but you're right I was getting super titled in the later parts lool. And Echoson was the guy who made the fighter changes I just copy and pasted his explanations and tried to give a bit of my personal feedback on them.

I recognize that this game or any game for that matter would not be easy to balance but i gave my attempt. This is why i really wish he had a team of players to do things like this so it would be much easier to balance lol.

On the topic of further content, I'm well aware Daneos is a coder, but one thing I noticed is how NTL re-uses certain meshes, models and maps in other areas of the game. Like the one that was the most apparent to me was that UD5 is basically RP3 with different mobs. So I dont think daneos will have to go all out and drop thousands of dollars on new content ( If you can please do daneos) but simply he can retexture mobs, maps, and meshes which would be sufficient enough for a private server.

Thanks for the feedback.

Big bang might be sub optimal, but in the end its still a decent aoe skill for a physical class. Also fighters and swordsmen are excellent boss killers, so yeah they're not really useless in PVE. Its just that most fighters and Swordsmen are not geared properly which leads to them getting 1 shot and them having a bad name in PVE. I took many fighters to BID4 and CCBD in POB on my dende and ill do the same here in OB. You're correct though people will always use meta but fighters and SM again aren't as bad as many people think.

Needles should have a guaranteed crit from behind, we dont want fighters to be super RNG or reliant on luck. You should be rewarded on a fighter for having good knowledge of the game and good positioning. Also the base damage would be reduced as well and tank classes have a good amount of defense props and %lp so combined with their health. They wont be getting 1 shot at all.

Anti-crit was already capped, and with fighters having guaranteed crit from behind and a needle bleed anti-crit wont do much for the SK.

Bold Strike can be easily nullified with good e def gears and a good antibleed necklace, not to mention you can get antibleed and antipara or antibleed and resistance on earrings in 70 cap. Bold strike is also very easy to interrupt, and with this cool-down nerf SK will be a bit more balanced in how often they land bold strike.

Fighters don't need to be resisting like Ultimate Majins, they should be dodge kings, and with the buff to swiftness they will be able to dodge any skill like how majin spins do. It will make fighters actually take skill to play and will help them with their issues of getting wreckt by resistance based skills.

Turtles are also very frail and prone to getting killed fast from MAs because of quick attack. I nerfed Turtle book even more, so this should help. Also wearing E def gear and con/props will stop you from getting 1 shot so theres that.

In the end I dont have access to the dev server to test resistance dex, and success and focus, so if something is wrong with them I can't do anything about that. Its on daneos.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Thats Normal, DW should deal low damage because of his high health and defensive potential,he is a tank after all. You won't defeat SKs from the damage of your skills, so you need to either ring them out or win at the last second by having more %LP. Cheers.