Posts by SHEEN

"The rise and fall of DBOG" will make such an amazing and great video. I could literally write a novel about how disappointing this 5 year wait for a provate server was. Literally a novel and you kids will still keep pouring thousands into this game until you realize just like 2pro2u that Daneos is indeed Mr Krabs father.

latest?cb=20120401101800

lmfaoo but no it will never happen, the Cash whales, little kids, console gaming Dude-bros, and Yes-Men will never go against their lord and savior Daneos who is literally a god to them

that's what make this game depends on skills and experience not just good gear + button spamming

I think he means its just ridiculous how if you're wearing e def gear and they land steal life you're gonna be struggling through that matchup, because combined with the amount of reflect and props its just too harsh. (Which is also why reflect needs a cap as well now that it can kill, i won fights vs my friend grim on my chef by only using reflect, 2 crits on me and he was dead, meanwhile i still had 12klp left....) And if your wear craft gear bold strike is gonna dumpster you, so SK isn't fun to fight as a human as u need pdef, e def, anti para,bleed,fear, and you can only have so many accessories.

Big CD nerfs on Bold Strike,Steal life, and violent slice, so if u want to spam them u have to go for cd earrings. Fear and Curse have balanced cds so why can SK spam violent slice like 80 times, and have 100% uptime on steal life?

dark warrior is really poor when it comes to taunt and taking the aggro when you see SK,it has deception which is better in taking the aggro.

about the demon wave yea i agree, it doesn't do good energy damage it only does burn with good amount but its energy damage needs to be % like bold strike !

well the issue there is if we make demon wave "burn strike" it would be so OP, because at-least with bold strike u can wear antibleed to counter the huge 2k bleeds and e def gear, I suppose e def gear and burn def stat would be the counter-play vs dw, but it would be a crane tier lvl burn with % burn, and bold strike is already annoying as it is already for humans. I don't know for sure though as it would only be 185% burn compared to bold strikes 279% bleed. You're correct on the taunt though, Powerful roar just sucks atm.

Exactly they think no one would donate to the server to help maintenance costs or to feed daneos/mateo, but thats cause they're the ones who would not donate if they didnt get shit for doing it.

I think pleasant feeling would of fit more nicely with grand chef since they don't have that resistance% passive but since resistance% got nerf in general it would fit both

hmm how about just make it so he can use curing scent while stunned, and instead of it being para/stifness, it can be para/burn cure, i know cranes are already weak, but hopefully that gets fixed, so they aren't trash, and it would just be nice to have a burn cure for annoying pve bosses that spam burn so your tank doesnt have to make a burn def jacket. He'd also become a monster in teams, aoe para/burn cure+ free rp, and his huge aoe kds and aoe candy? yeah he would almost become a staple pick in teams like sk is.

This thread is becoming a joke, same excuse over and over again. "we spent a lot of money" who gives a damn the game will be unfair asfck and i'm trying to avoid that. I said before they should remove all the u70's and give CP back in exchange. I waited a long time to see this game +15 free and P2W free, instead of that it's becoming worse and worse stop being a retard i swear all you guys stupidity pisses me off, this game will die within a few months. Why not put +15 in cashshop for 50000CP in cashshop already? Since u guys cash thousands anyway

Don't give him any ideas lool

I think giving them pleasant feeling might be too OP cause of how much p def and health they have, but really the class that is all about food isnt able to devour curses? Thats some lore breaking shit right there. It's also dumb asf that an ultimate majin has more str than a chef if he maxes his mastery passive, like wtf. His dmg outside of power rp and ball transformation is trash. And while we're at it can we make sol and str not absolute dumpster garbage good for nothing stats? Like whats the point of lvling your str/sol aoe buff.

better release 80 cap 10 seconds after 70 cap otherwise it will be a shit show, who tf thought it would be a good idea to put in stones in wagu machine in the first place when so many provided evidence that if u just cash 25-35 bucks u have a way better chance of pulling multiple advanced stones than if u were to farm for 1 day, plus the fact wagu doesn't even have downgrade stones so haha u can get cucked farming smfh.

Hey do you think it would be possible for us to customize the forum background to any image or colour we would like? Or at least a night-mode, because of the job i have and my sleep schedule the very bright white is a bit annoying to my sensitive eyes. I'm certain im not the only one who hates these colours on the current forum.

The game is still imbalanced in other aspects besides classes, like why the hell would you keep stones in wagu machine? Did you not see all those 15+ bacterian weapons? He needs to address this shit quickly