Posts by IosifStalin

It's easy, he's trying to reactivate the purchase of cashpoints.

That's what happens when you're busy earning money of people buying cashpoints for DogiBalls and BrownBoxes to get their +15 gears instead of fix the problem with hackers inmediately. Now it's very hard to find someone who sells Cashpoints for Zeny. The Zeny is more devalued than the Bsf xDD. The comparative is more or less

1 zeny DBOtw = 4~5 DBOG

It's funny to see how wrong economic decisions affect even in a videogame xD.

Penny wise, pound foolish. That's all

Did you try to pick up your MasterClass item before you got rid of all your other quests and quest items?There was a lot of people warning about this as it would prevent you from getting it. As this is a Pre-Open Beta test server this was one of the bugs that was found.

You won't be able to get the masterclass on that character so you either have to create a new one or just wait until we are ready to move onto the actual Beta server where the bugs will have been smoothed out and it will work as intended.

I know that is a pre-open beta. This bug appear with 1 of my characters, I had the subclass with 3 characters before this bugged character. I'm just saying that our solutions don't work always so there are more bugs in the subweapon that aren't fixed

Okay so now that you've picked your MasterClass item from Korin it should appear in your actual inventory. not your quest inventory.
    Leave the tower and right click on it there, you'll be instructed to go to the map which correlates to your races masterclass trials and once you complete them you'll have earned your masterclass.

No, the problem is that the MasterClass Item isn't in anywhere he didn't gave me and never more appeared in anywhere (Inventory, bank, event machine, etc. I don't have the item in all the account

I showed a picture that I don't have anything in my quest inventory and I don't have any quest. I relog a lot of time, because this problem happened few weeks ago and each time I log in I try to see if I can solve it

I tried few weeks ago, I tried today and it's the same, the item doesn't appear and I can't cancel or retake the quest because there isn't quest...
    You say that I should create another thread or do something in the Discordapp??

THis is fixed by forfeiting your quests, removing your items, and re-logging. It worked for me, worked for most of the player in my guild, and everyone i've helped so far. Have you tested out our help and suggestions yet before coming back

Yes, I don't have quest items or quests. I relog and a title says "Need Master Class" but the item doesn't appear
    387deea3078004567d5b2c03ae6bd84c.png

The problem is when Karin don't give you the subclass item, so you can't click it because there isn't item (that's my problem)

Vaya parece a alguien no le ah gustado mi ayuda, tengo una calificación negativa ;)

Porque el problema no es que la gente no sepa hacer la quest de la subclase, sino que ocurre un bug y Karin no te da el item que activaría la quest final de la subclase una vez eres adulto