Posts by Yuro

it is working. just for around 3 days ago i did all time rift quests without any problems

yes, 3 days ago it WAS working. i just did it a few days ago too. but since 2 days it is not working anymore. maybe it just stopped working yesterday, i cant tell exactly. but i know that atm its not working.

-Greets, Yuro

lol the server is off full bugged each 12 hours... Not only the AH. OP DEVELOPERS

instead of blaming the developers, who are hard working for the game we love to play, you could actually look for bugs and report them. maybe even give some helpfull ideas for how to fix them. :)

-Greets, Yuro

It works if Daneos is on (I believe) It works about half of the day :) Also, it is Pre-open Beta (PRE) meaning not yet released. We are lucky enough to play it as it is now lol
    Auction house is honestly useless if it isn't Open-Beta. AH helps you make zeni... which you don't need in Pre-open beta!

Lv 4, 9, 14 and the other time rifts are done. He finished themSome Dungeons are still being worked on, but I believe that UD1 works already (Never had time to party and try it out)
    The auction house is already added, it is not bugged either. It is just turn OFF when daneos isn't around so people don't abuse it and make millions of Zenis off of it.

Well, the Time Rifts have been working - yes. But now again they are not working. Just made a Martial Artist and tried to get Dash right before i wrote this. Wont be working. But i know this is still early so i wont blame anyone ^^ just thought it would be better to get those things worked before something like the Auction house. Oh and UD1 is not working, btw. tried it out with some friends several times already.

- Greets, Yuro

Well, on my opinion he should just keep going & focus on things like the "Time Rift Quests" (for example the lv.14 Dash) or other "dungeons" and such stuff... maybe get the dragonball system working or something.. the acution house can be added later in progress, but these things should be first. so we can raise up new chars & look for other buffs.

Greets, Yuro

-- sorry for my bad english. not my first language. :)