Posts by Kakarot

If you happen to follow my Livestreams, I recently bought a newer gaming latop and have come into the famous "Stutter" Every 30 seconds I would get 2-3 second frame drop from 60 to 0. First, lets go through the basic methods that did nothing to solve it for me that have been repeated on here for years- Whitelist folder in all security programs-Antivirus-Firewall and of course windows defender turned off including real time protections(I even used windows defender uninstaller, a program that destroys it off your PC) I also fixed a launcher issue stuck at checking version via port forwarding port 20200 on my router and resetting the gateway which fixed it. NOW, I have been through hell, countless hours hunting down this stutter issue and had a breakthrough. I have been on several Nvidia gaming forums researching, asking questions and with several of there members within a MEGA 300+ page thread we isolated the issue which fixed it for me, Windows 10 Build 1803. Many gamers on there 1500+USD PC's suffered this problem with many games. How did I solve this? I found a 1709 Windows 10 build iso and installed it on separate laptops and PC's with 100% success rate of solving it. What version do you have? Go to setings-system-about and you will see. Hope this has helped.

~Kakarot

It varies to be honest, my older PC with Intel Quad core and a 560ti windows 10 plays perfect, my new laptop with windows 10 i7 and 1060 gpu has the stutter, if I run full turbo on its very small stutter but I'm still working on figuring it out but it might have something to do with the newer hardware used hence why an older PC with windows 10 and 2012 cpu\gpu plays perfect.

Sounds like your 3D settings are not being saved, try making the global settings to 16x and make sure its always using your better GPU, most have 2 but I know nothing about your system, cpu-gpu, pc or laptop perhaps some specs could help.

What is your class, level and are you hunting correctly with dragon radar and the correct within levels? I'm sure many can give tips and such but I just streamed 16 dragon balls in around 3 hours and thats usually the average. It's best to pick big areas with many mobs-supesr and ultra boxes like on Fearland to farm depending on your level or make a ultimate majin and have him hunt for you and your other classes.

Make sure the in-game settings are to high, close the game then check your 3D settings listed above but set the anisotropic filtering to 16x and apply. Then reopen DBOG it should be clear.

Nope Stopped at 17 I just said I just kept going out of ANGER and to actually see how broken Browns can be. Comes with the territory of how bad the randomness of this game can be. A few days ago with 10 boxes though I boxed 17% gloves and 19% speed stick which is decent for 55. This games upgrading and boxing makes me want to play in traffic sometimes or jump for joy its just how to goes. I'm all for revamping the cash shop and token shop as well as prices, I will bring it up for sure.

I believe him, I tested over 300 browns to change my 21 dex boots to 18-21 con, yes 300+ boxes highest I got was 17. Why waste browns you ask, I've had so much bad luck in this game lately I just dont care anymore I kept going, failing attributes at 50% 7 times in a row everytime, bad upgrade luck, bad wagu luck I just dont care at the moment lol I'm just leveling 6 different characters to try an have fun and not focus on max everytime anymore.