Posts by Ozzie

There is a lot to be said in these threads but this one is pointless and was not worth my time and post

Only if ur a retard yes :)

Whats your point of this? Prove that ur on GBO doing this same bs everyday on an incomplete system and balance of items or leveling? I play 3 days and im level 5 due of this STUPIDNESS of a server reboot wich has nothing to do with PRE BETA..........It has to do with this SLACKING server. Again what is your point? YES people read stuff if you like a story line thats the real purpose of a game to be honest. Level 20+ in one day is super BORING IMO esp when the max is 70 LOL (you ever played a real mmo?)

Hey now a bit of unnecessary words used there but I can even
    say I'm a bit dumb when it comes to a mmo but I don't feel like
    explaining so I will leave you there ^^

A legendary ssj race would be to powerful I mean freaking broly was born with a powerlevel of 10000 probably even stronger then bardock and vegetas lame a*s dad aswell as a baby imagine them as a fully grown kid

• I think it is a very suitable color for black goku its a very gu gu great color for him
    • but for real black goku probably chose it cause it looks terrifyingly evil
    • well it least we get the super sayian rainbow instead of that weird gt ssj4 thing
    • blue red and pink I cant wait for green oh yea broly