Posts by HeaTon

yes, everything you created, and all the progress will be lost. we all know that pre-open beta was for bugtesting in the first place. of course, you can get back all that progress by actually doing the same things over (very natural) but what you had before will be lost when the open beta is officially released. i hear it's around christmas time/end of the year or the start of 2017.

cool, well least all the bugs will be fixed and then it will be just a mass race for everyone to get stronger then everyone else.

A real bummer huh :o But I'm guessing they decided to invest that much time in the game while being fully aware that their progress would be erased.. strong people :P

thats abit upsetting really tbh. but i guess people can get a good understanding of the game and what to do then have a fresh start and maybe do tings differently then they did now.

Comments like this will get u instantly hated and disliked in this game or any game for that matter.

ha, don't you worry. if you just started that would be no problemo. just think about all the hours lvl 70's have spent on this game. grinding for hours everyday without making any progress.

wait wat? chars are getting deleted after pre-beta?

Hello.

First of i just wanna say im very new to the game so if im jumping the gun or being stupid please dont shoot me down.

managed to log in fine yesterday and played for few hours but trying today after entering user name and password when i click start the screen appears to freeze for a few seconds then starts again but not logging in.

Did have a quick look on here to see whats going on or if its an issue just im having.

Sorry if its a server issue just wanted to be sure its nothing my side?

thanks alot