Posts by Cena90

Hi

How does the registration for the Budokai tournament work? Have you tried using the symbol at the bottom right when the tournament starts, but somehow it doesn't work?

How can you buy the Dojo Dogis in the game?

Is unfortunately only possible in the dojo because you can't join a dojo guild because they are inactive, would it be great if there were other options?

In general, a dojo guild should not have a dojo when they are inactive. It would be great if you could change that soon and also expand the dojo with more options so that it would be interesting for many players again.

Maybe the requirements with 30 players that have to be online to challenge the dojo could be lowered a bit to 20 players maybe? That smaller guilds also have a chance to challenge this??

I don't think it's bad either if the other maps gradually get a dojo or which ones will follow.

In German

Wie kann man sich im Spiel denn die Dojo Dogis kaufen?

Ist leider nur im Dojo möglich da man aber auch keiner Dojo Gilde beitreten kann da diese inaktiv sind wär's super wenn es noch andere möglichkeiten gebe?

Generell sollte eine Dojo Gilde keinen Dojo besitzen wenn diese inaktiv sind wäre super wenn ihr das bald ändern könntet und auch denn Dojo erweitern könntet mit mehr möglichkeiten das dieser für viele spieler wieder interessant wäre.

Vielleicht könnte man die Voraussetzungen mit 30 Spieler die Online sein müssen um denn Dojo heraus zu fordern etwas heruntersetzen auf 20 Spieler vielleicht? Das auch kleinere Gilden eine Chance haben diesen heraus zu fordern??

Fänd es auch nicht Schlecht wenn auch die anderen Map's nach und nach einen Dojo erhalten oder welche neu noch folgen werden.

Hi I wanted to ask are the guilds that currently own a dojo even active?

Do you have the feeling that the dojo's are occupied by one and the same guild all the time and are not active at all to defend the dojo at all? Could this be revised if necessary, reset the dojo's so that only active guilds have a dojo and can defend it?

Would I wish for a dojo extension with more functions can you generally only get the dojo dogis if you are in a guild that has a dojo?

Hi I've seen that some of the new Dogis in the game are missing the C on the icon (image of the Dogi) which indicates that it is a Dogi, why? Wouldn't it be advantageous to label all Dogis as C even if they are armor parts that were created as Dogi?

Is it a bit confusing to distinguish whether it's a piece of armor or a dogi like now e.g. with the Dogi CC Slate Guard X Amor Dogi and with all others some of the C as a designation is missing would it be great if you could do this on it or in a different color? It's just confusing because of the other armor parts to distinguish which is a dogi and which is not.

In German

Hi ich habe gesehen das manche der neuen Dogis im Spiel beim Icon (Bild des Dogis) das C fehlt welches darauf hinweist das es ein Dogi ist warum?

Wäre es nicht vorteilhaft alle Dogis als C zu Kennzeichnen auch wenn's Rüstungsteile sind die als Dogi erstellt wurden sind?

Ist etwas verwirrend zu unterscheiden ob's ein Rüstungsteil oder ein Dogi ist wie jetzt z.B beim Dogi CC Slate Guard X Amor Dogi und bei allen weiteren bei manchen fehlt das C als Bezeichnung fände es super wenn ihr dies mit drauf machen könntet oder in einer anderen Farbe? Ist halt verwirrend wegen der anderen Rüstungsteile um zu unterscheiden welches ein Dogi ist und welches nicht.

Hi, there used to be Dogi Balls as items on the official server in Dragonball Online, which you could use to create effects on the Dogis. I wanted to know if these will come to DBOG at some point?

It would be great if you reworked them a bit so that the Dogi balls could be used after use if they didn't destroy the Dogi.

Will these be there again?

Hi, I wanted to suggest that if the expansion to the level 70 update comes at some point, whether you could not expand the Poko Summoner's skills, add more (new) monsters that he can summon with new skills, or that you can also add a skill as an expansion could bring that he can summon his two monsters that can be used at the same time to attack opponents? I think it would be great if the race/class was revised and improved a bit.

In German

Hi ich wollte mal Vorschlagen falls irgendwann die Erweiterung auf das Level 70er Update kommt ob man die Skill's vom Poko Beschwörer nicht erweitern könnte das weitere (neue) Monster mit hinzu kommen die er beschwören kann mit neue Skills oder das man als Erweiterung auch ein Skill heraus bringen könnte das er seine beiden Monster beschwören kann die gleichzeitig verwendet werden können um denn Gegner anzugreifen? Fänd ich super wenn man die Rasse/Klasse etwas überarbeiten und verbessern noch würde.

The first map we add will be Fran Fran South, yeah, mostly because that one has terrain already. There's some stuff about engineers and other things, but not a ton.

It would be great if you could try to get the Fran Fran South map faithful to the original with the monsters, NPCs and quest givers originally planned by the official DBO game, if that's even possible?

I've seen that the map has also been revealed on some other private servers, but it should fit the official DBO game, maybe you could unlock the transition from the Majin Dungeon to the new map, since a transition was probably also planned by the official DBO server?

Can you even uncover more maps in DBO at some point? Since these were never designed or was there more found in the server files?

In German

Es wär super wenn ihr die Fran Fran South Map versuchen könntet Original getreut hin zu bekommen mit denn Monster, NPC und Questgeber wie es ursprünglich vom offiziellen DBO Spiel geplant war falls das möglich ist überhaupt?

Hab gesehen das auch auf manch andere Privat Server die Map aufgedeckt wurden ist sollte aber schon zum Offiziellen DBO Spiel passen vielleicht könnte man denn übergang vom Majin Dungeon zu der neuen Map mit freischalten da wahrscheinlich vom offiziellen DBO Server darüber auch ein übergang geplant war?

Kann man überhaupt noch weitere Maps in DBO irgendwann mit aufdecken? Da diese nie Designt wurden oder hat man da in denn Serverfiles noch mehr gefunden?

I think adding a new race now is not a possible idea, there might be a missing files or no files at all for the character, gears, quests, map, skills and objects. IDK what are they planning for, but the new map they plan to add in the new version along side with other things are more than enough for now.

What new map will come? The ones above the Majin world? Urunai Barba Map? Level 75 update too?

Verdant Of course I understand, did you find any data at all in the server files from the official DBO server for the planned race of engineers?

Will there also be the planned engineer class at some point that was planned for the official server? Will there be new classes or races in general at some point?

It would be great if you could include a function with the preview of the transformation when creating the char, how which char looks with which hairstyle during the transformation, e.g. to SSJ

Hi I wanted to ask when there will be new hairstyles and colors for the races in DBOG like in dbour?

Is there an update coming soon with new hairstyle choices and colors?

In German

Hi ich wollte mal fragen wann es in DBOG für die Rassen neue Frisuren und farben geben wird wie in dbour?

Kommt da demnächst ein Update mit neuen Frisuren Auswahlen und Farben?

I don't know if costumes from other shows are allowed, but personally I think these dogis would be awesome! There from a show called Dragon Quest Dai and the illustrator is Akira Toriyama, and the show itself has a lot of relationships and similar artwork with Dragon Ball!

I would actually stay more with the original and focus on Dragonball to GT/Super and their films