Posts by Cena90

The Official Dragon Ball Online Server on Taiwan used to have 5 channels from 0 - 5 channels in total (6 channels) I think that's enough if you have more going on in the game and there are several players, you can do more channels or you could do it similarly do like in GDMO (Digimon Masters Online) when many players are on a map, the system automatically generates more channels and you can change them.

What I would think would be great if you could revise the pet system so that when you call out your pet and you change channels, you don't have to call it out again every time.

Same as the transformation to SSJ, Great Namek, Kid Buu if you change channels the transformation isn't gone.

Will there be a PVP channel too?

In German

Beim Offiziellen Dragonball Online Server auf Taiwan gab es früher 5 Channel von 0 - 5 Channel gesammt (6 Channel's) finde das reicht vollkommen aus wenn man mehr im Spiel los ist und es mehrere Spieler gibt kann man ja weitere Channel's machen oder man könnte es ähnlich machen wie in GDMO (Digimon Masters Online) wenn viele Spieler auf einer Karte unterwegs sind generiert das System Automatisch weitere Channel's und man kann diese wechseln.

Was ich super fände wenn man das Pet System überarbeiten könnte so das wenn man sein Pet heraus gerufen hat und man wechselt denn Channel das man es nicht jedes mal neu heraus rufen muss.

Gleiche wie bei der Transformation zum SSJ, Great Namek, Kid Buu wenn man denn Channel wechselt das die Transformation nicht weg ist.

Wird es einen PVP Channel auch geben?

Do you already know when the new update will come?

Because you have to start over with a new launcher?

When will there be bug fixes for quests that don't work? The 1st quest doesn't work in the beginning world, not all quests work in the UD1, a Namekian quest doesn't work on Map 2 and so on when will they be fixed?

Will the homepage and the forum also get an update? Will the site be redesigned as well?

When are the next updates planned? Can you tell if it is possible that the Urunai Barba map that was last planned in DBO will be revealed at some point? or the last part of Papaya Island?

Hello everyone,

There used to be the recipe machine in DBO as a Mixxer which you could buy as an item from an NPC in the 2nd city at the beginning of the world from the Mix Master where you had a portable mixer that you could use anywhere as a mixer of an item? I have attached pictures.

There is the possibility to open the mixing machine via the WP Shop and I would find it better in every starting world if the item for it were available again in the game.

In German

Hallo Zusammen,

Es gab früher in DBO die Rezeptmaschine als Mixxer welches man als Item bei einem NPC in der 2 Stadt bei der Anfangswelt beim Mix Master kaufen konnte wo man eine Tragbare Mixmaschine hatte die man überall als Mixer nutzen konnte könnt ihr diese bitte wieder ins Spiel in Form eines Items hin machen? Bilder habe ich mit angehängt.

Es gibt zwar über denn WP Shop die Möglichkeit die Mixmaschine zu öffnen und in jeder Anfangswelt besser würde ich es aber finden wenn es das Item dafür wieder im Spiel geben würde.

Hi, there was Namek's (Piccolo's) spaceship in Dragonball Z, since the Saiyan ball already exists as a vehicle in the game, it would be great if the Namek spaceship would also come into play as a vehicle.

In German

Hi es gab ja in Dragonball Z das Raumschiff von Namek (Piccolo) da es die Saiyajin Kugel als Fahrzeug schon gibt im Spiel wäre es super wenn das Namekianer Raumschiff als Fahrzeug auch mit ins Spiel noch kommen würde.

Hi there was the vehicle in Dragonball Z with which Freeza moved on Namek in its initial form, I would think it would be great if you could also bring this out as a vehicle in DBO the attached image is only an example image so you know what is meant.

In German

Hi es gab ja in Dragonball Z das Fahrzeug womit sich Freezer auf Namek in seiner Anfangsform fortbewegt hat ich fänd es super wenn ihr dieses auch als Fahrzeug in DBO heraus bringen könntet das mit angehängte bild dient nur als Beispielbild damit ihr wisst was gemeint ist.

My suggestion for the Sky Dungeon event would be that as a reward you can get new Saiyan vehicles from the recipes which you can also use to fly around in the air? New design of the Saiyan space capsules like this one from Dragon Ball Z?

On map 2 in the quest: A powerful enemy shows up, the boss opponent does not appear after you have accepted the quest, I also canceled the quest, accepted it again and changed the channel does not work, the quest is bugged, please fix it.

In German

Auf der Map 2 bei der Quest: A powerful enemy shows up erscheint der Boss Gegner nicht nachdem man die Quest angenommen hat hab die quest auch abgebrochen neu angenommen und channel wechsel gemacht funktoniert nicht die quest ist verbuggt bitte beheben.

Yes Exactly, I meant from Master Quite Kami's tower is it known more exactly what you could do there? But will it take a while before this is added to the game?

Don't you know when the Sky Dungeon Event will be activated?

If you create a new char, the quest works, but before that you exchange the scouter and put on another one, the quest doesn't work no matter how many times I cancel the quest and accept it again, it no longer works, even with my other char's it's a bug.

In German

Wenn man sich einen neuen Char erstellt funktoniert die Quest tauscht man aber davor denn Scouter aus und zieht ein anderen an funktoniert die Quest nicht egal wie oft ich die Quest abbreche und neu wieder annehme sie funktoniert nicht mehr auch nicht mit meinen anderen char's ist ein bug.

Hello,

In the UD1 there is a quest where you have to save several survivors next to the flight dinosaur boss which you have to defeat after you could free the survivor from a gate this quest is bugged and doesn't work the gate doesn't always go up the same and when the gate goes up go and you walk towards the NPC they stop instead of just running away like it used to be with DBO quest doesn't work please fix thanks

In German

Hallo,

Beim UD1 gibt es eine Quest wo man mehrere überlebende retten muss neben dem Flug Dinosaurier Boss welchen man besiegen muss nachdem konnte man die überlebende aus ein Gittertor befreien diese Quest ist aber verbuggt und funktoniert nicht das Gittertor geht nicht immer gleich hoch und wenn das Gittertor hoch geht und man zu denn NPC hinläuft bleiben die stehen statt einfach weg zu laufen wie es früher bei DBO war quest funktoniert nicht bitte beheben danke

Hi

I wanted to ask if there will be God's Palace as a platform at the Quitenturm in DBOG, like it was in DBOUR, will this be added to DBOG or be accessible via NPC?

In German

Hi

Ich wollte mal fragen ob es in DBOG Gottes Palast als Plattform beim Quitenturm geben wird wie es bei DBOUR gewesen war wird dieser in DBOG auch hinzugefügt oder per NPC Erreichbar sein?

When I put pet's up for sale through the auction house they aren't listed and found under the pet's category like DBO used to be and you can't search for specific pets or items through the auction house search function would be great if you could change that you can also put items in for sale longer.

In German

Wenn ich Pet's über das Auktionshaus einstelle zum Verkaufen sind diese nicht unter der Kategorie pet's gelistet und zu finden wie es früher bei DBO gewesen ist und man kann bestimmte Haustiere oder Item's über die Suchfunktion beim Auktionshaus nicht darüber suchen wäre super wenn ihr das ändern könntet das man auch Item's länger zum verkauf rein stellen kann.