Posts by RobiGeek

Yup, it apparently is the old launcher, I had to reinstall the game and all that good stuff to get the new launcher.

Guessing that I didn't play in some time, things changed. That's alright though, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the game fucking up or anything.

So apparently, I was about to start playing this game again but when I opened the launcher, this is what I noticed. What's this all about?

kUmG9JT.png

Can I get any sorts of help?

1. Inazuma Eleven (All seasons. AMAZING anime in my opinion, check it out.)

2. Dragon Ball Z/Super (Honestly, as of late with the Goku Black arc and episode 57, I really like both of them and plus, its DB, EVERYONE heard of it.)

3. Beyblade (All seasons as well. Another cool anime, yeah, 1, 3, 4 and 5 may not be as violent, but they're still great anime.)

4. Bakugan (All seasons for this too. This one has quite alot of seasons and its really interesting, will remind you of Beyblade.)

5. Pokemon (Gotta catch them all. My favorite is Diamond and Pearl by the way.)

Well, my list is gonna be quite weird.

1. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (x10 more fun with friends, story was great, Dragon Arena was really cool.)
    2. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Story was ON POINT, best in the franchise and the animations while fighting feel more smooth than in BT3)
    3. Dragon Ball Online Global. (Oh, come on now, why wouldn't this be here and yes I KIND OF prefer this over 4.)
    4. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Story was unique, change of gameplay was pretty cool, graphics were good and character customization was GREAT.)
    5. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (HUGE roster, gameplay feels more energetic than 2.)

Welp, I guess I'm a big idiot. Apparently I DID finish it because I got the skills that were needed to finish the Time Rift. As other Time Rifts that I didn't do NOW appear on my screen. I'm sorry for wasting this thread, I just didn't figure it out and I thought something was messed up.

Alright, so. Finally after the servers got back up, I got on DBO and decided to finish the 2nd Time RIft quest. (The one where you learn Guard and Counter Attack). I got the moves but I didn't finish it entirely so I had to wait for the servers to come back up. They did and when I get on, the Time Rifts keep vanishing 2 seconds later.

Also note that one player got into a Time Rift simply after it vanished. Can anyone please help me with this? I've saw this happen to a youtuber which records this as a series but I dunno if its a glitch or something.