Posts by lp_fan_1

you separate your hard disk C into two different Operating systems..for example lets say your hard disk have 500 gb..with a program you can seperate your hard disk to 250gb+250gb and make two different operating systems for each one(windows 10 and windows 7)..But its not easy to do all that if you dont know and i think its not worthing to separate your hard disk,because all the newest games are running better in windows 10..if you dont play many games tho,you can make this

its not about pc specs....even a game boy can run dragonball online...this is because this game have never been optimized for windows 10...its an old 2010's pc game for another Operating System..(not for windows 10).I think unfortunately there isnt a solution for that..

you are all talking about bugs in the game but you all forget the most important...the game has so many spikes for windows 10 users..i think this should be priority of all..we need to have a great time to play this game first of all and then try to fix bugs in game..all of us we play this game because clearly it has the word dragonball and because we are fans of the anime.There are way more better games with better gameplay,graphics ands mechanics than dbog a(for this style of gaming).We need a stable game for windows 10 users too..

read AGAIN my post..I DIDNT ASK for RELEASE DATE.

hi is open beta going to release soon or no?what is the progress right now..please you have give us some hope for this game..JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION about what are you going to do what are your plans,what fixes remain to complete the game..CARE A LITTLE for us who waiting so long..i dont ask for private information just tell us the progress of the game...

hi,as i said in the title,these mini freezes are really annoying...and this is a problem which have lots of people and its important i think to have fun and play this game smoothly without problems...so please get in mind to solve this issue..i have windows 10 by the way and i have tried all the methods with the antivirus,nothing works.

I'm afraid its the windows 10 my friend. I had a worse setup 4 years ago, yet the game ran smoothly on the HK version, but here? I have a way better PC but I find myself having this issue as well, and we're not the only ones. I did reinstall the game and turn off real time protection in windows defender whenever i play the game, and its less frequent, but for an actual fix? We have to wait for them to optimize it for this OS or forever deal with it sadly.

what windows you suggest me to install?Man i mean i should burn this game even with these specs i am having..i play tom clancy's ghost recon and just cause 3 in high settings...its impossible to cant play this 2010's game with these specs i have..i know its not best specs but at least this game i could play it at high settings easy with 60 fps

i just test the game with fps..at high settings and medim and to low..to high settings i get like 40-45 fps but suddenly can drop to 30-35..even at low settings i am not getting full 60 fps..what is wrong with the game

hi,as i said in the title,the game runs pretty smooth at full high settings with 1920x1080,but sometimes i have some freezing like 1-2 seconds..its really annoying..i am sure its not internet problem..do you have any suggestion?

By the way my specs are:

cpu amd ryzen 5 1400

gpu:nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4gb

ram 8 gb

windows 10 home

dudes..for god sake dont expect from daneos to think of us!!!!He just want to make money..upgrade system and the drop rate system of stones will never get fixed..even if they say they changed it..they wont(my point of view)..just trust me..just try to enjoy the game because if daneos wasnt trying to bring back from life this game..now we wouldnt be able to play this game..my suggestion is to try for grinding..and not spend a single dollar/euro on this money machine game..just try to enjoy it as it will long..Personally i doubt even if open beta will open..i am not sure even if you will get back your money in OB..thats my personal view..and i said this because this team of dbog have given me many reasons to say this..