Posts by Darkclox

Just the title. There are even 3 levels to block, and it just says that the effectiveness of the block will increase and the block duration.

But how that effectiveness is calculated in %? Does anybody knows?

Is it 50% chance to block at lvl 3? 70%? 30%? Which one is it?

it is obvious that cranes need a buff and some tweaks, it is tiring to only see SK vs Karma vs Figthers in budokai... There is a f** reason to only see those classes in PvP, and it is not that others may be harder, the problem is that the kit makes it impossible to win unless the other goes AFK.

if you dont hit get more hitrate or focus and not try to change a skill xD

if you want decrease dodge rate lvl up a fighter he has a debuff for that to beat other fighters

It's not about adding a new skill, it is about adding physics and a bit of logic and balance.

Also the slow is a curse, so it all depends on your success rate, but that isn't the point. The point is that this game makes some weird and illogical things inside the world of DBZ.

The point of the point is that if you're slowed you shouldn't be able to dodge as easily as you do without the curse. . .

goku dodged alot while just standying so there was no movement.

The slow, obviously isn't in just the feet as the entire animation shows how their entire body is slowed down. I wonder how Goku would have dodged some of those attacks with all of his limbs slowed down.

There are a lot of techniques that needs some tweaks, buffs and nerfs, for example the abdominal damage. What's the point of their earrings? Make some items usable. What's the point of the skills that debuffs the abdominal pain. What's the point of the technique itself?

Hey guys, I just came up with a suggestion:

It is known that slow techniques don't affect the dodge rate, but that is so wrong. How can you dodge something while you're slowed down, that's so game killer. It happens the same with sleep. Sometimes you dodge while sleeping.

Well, what I am trying to say is that, how about making the slow tech also decrease a % of dodge rate? That would give a little bit more of opportunity to the weak spiritualist class. Resistance should remain untouched after being slowed down. Also to balance this just make slow a bit harder to land decreasing its success rate.

What do you guys think?

sry for the english

Just an idea, I'm pretty sure that there is another way more simple that can make that possible, but this still remains as a suggestion.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but:

- Name change
    - Hair, skin and face change
    - Class change (if possible)
    - Race change (would contain the class change and would be the most expensive)