Posts by XeoLee

Would be nice to have PVP channel like in Black Desert, ppl here usually grind in groups or hunt other players drop is also increased by 20% is actualy most fun channel and usually u spend more time at fight other players than grind lmao.

And make a punishment to people who kill other players like makes theirname red allowing people to know that he is a PK.

Plasma buffs need a rework, passive and actives.

Harminous drumbeat: Replace dex for focus.

And change a passive to give Dex like karma has.

Burning rage: replace energy attack with energy attack %

Burn defense to anti burn %. (karma anti bleed, plasma anti burn)

Curse reflection needs a rework.

Good idea that also will make use of that useless ghost kamikaze.

Attribute system was made to be like rock paper scissors, so i agree with you.

Like daneos said attributes would be on character itself instead of gear and thats a good idea, make an item that make you choose/change which attribute you use. And attribute is choosed also when you create a character.

So change attributes to give passive buffs instead of props, for example:

wild attribute gives boost to p. Damage, critical.

Elegent e. Damage, e. Critical.

Funny and strange maybe resistance and defense.

Honest gives attack speed, move speed.

When the server gets restarted. When? IDK.

Hey guys! so pretty much everything used to work perfectly, I took a long break cause of school. Only thing is know, when I open up launcher it just says 0 out of 0 files and the START button just dont work. any idea on how I can get this running again?

See the other thread you made i gave you the solution there.

game will always be trash cause balance team is braindead!

game broken in his core and they think little skill changes make a difference :D:D:D:D:D:D

with their minds impossible to change this broken trash into a programm which is worth to be called " game "

@teamdbo look on my forum picture thank you.

Balance team see themselves as gods lol

Hi,

What I did was a community event that is like an "extra" event. This kind of events are simple because without server changes I can't do much.

It's true that the event didn't go as expected since there was too much lag and I will try to make a better event the next time, but some suggestions about "create an NPC with a quest, add the reward into the event manager, give everyone a reward, etc etc" that's not a Community Event, that would be a normal server event and that's not what I do.

If you can spawn bosses in dungeons like UDs then make the event party based.

For low levels UD2 and for high levels UD 3. Or TMQs.

After you kill last boss, the event one respawns.

But i think only daneos can do that.

New content that is possible :

new recolor/redrawn dogi

Lvl 80 cap, there is enough content in the source to introduce level 80 and maybe some new quest on unreleased area. (weapons and armor)

maybe a new tmq with dif reward and mobs but it will be a copy of a current tmq just being modify.

Here is the evidence :