Posts by XeoLee

achievements will make the game has a taste making people not just stick on arena plat all time bored but will make them hooked with that system.

making the game active,players on every UDs, TMQ, CC..etc. trying to clear every achievement to get the passive stats.

so make achievement give passive skills which stays forever giving you stats that makes your character stronger. this way people will work hard to become stronger and stronger.

I think the big update may include new items and equipments, also there may be a new level cap.

This video by Hardlock showing those items and the new weapons, armor and accessories for level 75 and 80 from TMQ 8,9 that NTL was going to put them.also new dogis.

Add to shenron wishes:

1. New Vehicle
    2. A dogi which only you get from sheneon
    3. Legendary lv 60 weapons and armor
    4. Add a chest and call it shenron chest which contains random items.
    5. A title only got from shenron, or 5 different titles each title give a different stat.
    6. Give tokens.
    7. Give 1 wagu coin.

I just wonder how long do i have to keep making these threads in order to get a change started.

Me and many made threads like this but most of them got abandoned.

If your threads will make difference then keep it up man we are with you.

The game needs to have something to make people hooked, something that make people comeback.

I know that there will be a surprise coming with the new client. but like Roli said you need to change wagu and cash shop to better.

My suggestions is :

1. Make different difficulties in all dungeons, that would make the game fun not boring. (very hard, nightmare...) but make them 7-10 players can join.
    2. Events thats make us compete together with GMs.
    3. If you would put new items in token shop then increase tokens gained alittle bit.
    4. Make wagu coins obtainable.
    5. Delete commands that creates equipment from GMs.
    6. Work on acheivment system and make it awesome.
    7. Put new rewards in boss event that makes people compete.
    8. Do events like for 2 hours drop rate is increased by certain percentage. Or zeni gained is increased by 300%.
    9. I don't know if you can do this or not, make voice chat in-game.
    10. Remove boxes from cash shop and make it obtainable as a drop, only keys make them in cash shop and token shop.

what I'm going to is that the crane needs to do more damage, so that people invite the cranes to partys and on preliminaries, I have no problem with the 1 vs 1.

my suggestion is to modify mystical crane typhoon and make it like effect bold strike (sk).

so that the crane can kill faster, because the damage is ridiculous compared to other characters. the duration would be modified but the damage would be much higher.

Crane is not supposed to kill fast, it is made to make opponent suffer slowly overtime that's why they made freeze.

Delivering dots then watching opponent rest in peace.

SK's never been a problem just don't go to its territory which is 25m, 35m is not a problem just a bold strike which you can handle.

The 45m stun is not a problem too.

If achievement system would be in the game then making wagu coins as a reward would be awesome.

About putting back dogis into shop separately, it would make a problem with prices in AH. making them higher.

There is nothing like that buddy.

The only 2 classes Crane may have difficulty beating is SK and Karma. if you're having difficulty with the rest it just means you're not a good Crane :)

What I've suggested is the only way to go about the crane balance. There's nothing else that needs to be added. Crane will be in a very good spot even with just the 25M - > 35M range fix, there's nothing else that it needs other than that once crit damage is fixed up.

SK is not a problem against crane, karma only.

But yeah crane needs to keep range or else he would be f*ked.

Someone above suggested to change solid bleed and poison bleed range from 25m to 35m. That would make huge difference because you can use confusion and paralysis from 35m without you being in the danger area of your opponent.